wrongful ban by abuse of the system how to go about it

Discus and support wrongful ban by abuse of the system how to go about it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; with going into a little detail as possible, i was banned for communication for 7 days because another guy who was fooling around with my mates wife i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xxLupinTheIIIxx, Nov 1, 2018.

1. wrongful ban by abuse of the system how to go about it

with going into a little detail as possible, i was banned for communication for 7 days because another guy who was fooling around with my mates wife i told him off after he starting messaging me, never say anything hurtful or anything that violates the
    TOS(i did say the other term for kitty but wasnt talking about him), and so i go online on my phone trying to appeal it answering these weird true or false questions and i messed up by choosing the wrong answer 2 times because i miss clicked the button on
    my phone, besides waiting for and other 24 hours, what can i do, i do apologize if this is in the wrong section

:)

xxLupinTheIIIxx, Nov 1, 2018
  2. Wrongful ban

I've already looked at all that, that's how I found out it was a perma ban, and I've tried submitting case reviews but to no avail. I just want this wrongful suspension lifted.

The Morbid End, Nov 1, 2018
  3. PixelPatch
    PixelPatch Guest
    My Disk Drive wont read games since the update.

everyone in the uk affected can always go to watchdog, they called microsoft on the wrongful console bans a few months ago. microsoft denied anything wrong with their system, yet when watchdog looked into it, microsoft suddenly found a problem with the system...

PixelPatch, Nov 1, 2018
  4. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about that enforcement action. Looks like you took the correct approach to resolve this matter. For information about the ban, you would need to go to Enforcement website<https://enforcement.xbox.com/>.

Case Review Procedure

* Submit Case: You are about to submit a case for review. Please make sure to include any relevant information or facts before submitting.

* Under Review: Your case is currently under investigation by XBLPET.

* Need Info: XBLPET requires additional information from you. Please refer to the enforcement agent’s latest comment and submit additional details to continue the investigation. Note that not every case will require additional information
    and/or discussion.

* Decision: The Case Review has completed. Please refer to the enforcement agent’s comments for additional information.

* Summary: The completed outcome of the Case Review, which you may refer to following the case’s closure.

You can check your Case Review status at any time by visiting your Enforcement History or Case Review History.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

XBF Brad A, Nov 1, 2018
  5. RandyAU93
    RandyAU93 Guest
    In your post, you indicated that you messed up a couple of questions in the questionnaire. That questionnaire is part of the case review process; it is to make sure that you understand the Xbox Live Code of Conduct. That Code is what was violated and led
    to your account being suspended.

If questions are missed, you can try again in 24 hours.

To the subject of the post - based on your description, I don't believe (and this is my personal opinion alone) it was abused. You retaliated against someone who was harassing you or a friend, and apparently what you retaliated with was against the Xbox Live
    Code of Conduct. If it was within the Code, you wouldn't have been suspended. The Code explains how we are to behave on Xbox Live, even when others are misbehaving. It states specifically that users are not to respond to inappropriate conduct with more inappropriate
    conduct.

RandyAU93, Nov 3, 2018
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

In your post, you indicated that you messed up a couple of questions in the questionnaire. That questionnaire is part of the case review process; it is to make sure that you understand the Xbox Live Code of Conduct. That Code is what was violated and led
    to your account being suspended.

If questions are missed, you can try again in 24 hours.

To the subject of the post - based on your description, I don't believe (and this is my personal opinion alone) it was abused. You retaliated against someone who was harassing you or a friend, and apparently what you retaliated with was against the Xbox Live
    Code of Conduct. If it was within the Code, you wouldn't have been suspended. The Code explains how we are to behave on Xbox Live, even when others are misbehaving. It states specifically that users are not to respond to inappropriate conduct with more inappropriate
    conduct.
  7. XBF Brad A Win User

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about that enforcement action. Looks like you took the correct approach to resolve this matter. For information about the ban, you would need to go to Enforcement website<https://enforcement.xbox.com/>.

Case Review Procedure

* Submit Case: You are about to submit a case for review. Please make sure to include any relevant information or facts before submitting.

* Under Review: Your case is currently under investigation by XBLPET.

* Need Info: XBLPET requires additional information from you. Please refer to the enforcement agent’s latest comment and submit additional details to continue the investigation. Note that not every case will require additional information
    and/or discussion.

* Decision: The Case Review has completed. Please refer to the enforcement agent’s comments for additional information.

* Summary: The completed outcome of the Case Review, which you may refer to following the case’s closure.

You can check your Case Review status at any time by visiting your Enforcement History or Case Review History.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

Im being false reported

I wouldn't worry about it. If you have done nothing wrong, then you will not get suspended or banned. If the person keeps false reporting, they themselves can end up being suspended or banned for abusing the reporting system.
  9. Gr33ny__ Win User

How do I defend myself??

No disrespect but clearly the system was abused and no investigation was conducted to just ban me within five minutes of the first message. And still I received more messages from accounts so he clearly abused the report system and knew exactly how

[Mod removed]
  10. SamuelGurschick Win User

Please Revamp the Rep System

[quote user="vIv MIKE vIv"]

holy crap that is going to be abused soooooo much I think

[/quote]

How is it going to be abused when submissions are vetted? It's the system now that gets abused.
Thema:

1. wrongful ban by abuse of the system how to go about it - Similar Threads - wrongful ban abuse

2. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  3. Wrongful ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongful ban: This is the 2nd time I’ve been wrongfully banned for a profile picture why and it’s not nude or inapropriate in any way what so ever it’s getting old. b0e223ec-8f9d-4d79-ad82-d08077c230d4
  4. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  5. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  6. Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!: So I did something on my phone that got my xbox account banned. But they also banned my families Xbox Series X, Its not even connected to that account. So I tried to contact Microsoft support but...
  7. Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban: My account was stolen and the guy decided to swear and report my account. I ws ban for a year please someone help 501867b0-87c2-495f-952a-51d787b097c5
  8. I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong: Hello, I got permanently suspended back in 2022 and now looking back at the suspension I saw that even back in 2022 Xbox gave me no reason for the suspension like (messages) (communication)...
  9. Account ban apeal gone wrong. i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account ban apeal gone wrong. i need help: So i had gotten banned about 2 years ago, someone falsley reported me on a chat thing for pc, they banned me for cheating, i was like was i cheating cause i was playing a game with mods so i...
  10. hello I think i was wrongfully banned from xbox live. Because I didn't do anything. İ just...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello I think i was wrongfully banned from xbox live. Because I didn't do anything. İ just...: Hello, I think i was wrongfully wrongfully banned from xbox live. Because I didn't do anything. İ just play games and that's all can someone help me with it. Thank you......