Wrong with the fall update

Discus and support Wrong with the fall update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi my gamer tag is I noticed a problem with a section in the people, an friends in games I noticed that 69 friends in 25 games playing were showing up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LHR LOWGU, Nov 15, 2017.

1. LHR LOWGU
    LHR LOWGU Guest

Hi my gamer tag is I noticed a problem with a section in the people, an friends in games I noticed that 69 friends in 25 games playing were showing up in the people section but when i select it the list its blank I called Xbox and they told me
    to disable my you uPNP reset my router and modem turn off my console enable you uPNP an put my Consol back on an the issue was not resolved and I also called my Internet service provider hey told me everything was good on their end and minds good but the
    issue was not resolved i call xbox again an they told me it could be a bug on the fall update he checked to see if anybody else have noticed a same probably I'm the the first one here is a pic or two before and after problem happens on and off yeah I need
    to fix it if the problem is on your end

Wrong with the fall update [​IMG]

Wrong with the fall update [​IMG]

:)

LHR LOWGU, Nov 15, 2017
  2. Sicfrog
    Sicfrog Guest
    What's frustrating you?

Dashboard Updates. Something bothers me about this upcoming Fall update. I just know something is going to go horribly wrong, i can feel it.

Sicfrog, Nov 15, 2017
  3. noboundz
    noboundz Guest
    June 20 update

"foundational improvement" for the Fall update. Interesting. I had figured there might not be a big Fall update, with MS focussing on the next gen instead.

noboundz, Nov 15, 2017
  4. Sicfrog Win User

What's frustrating you?

Dashboard Updates. Something bothers me about this upcoming Fall update. I just know something is going to go horribly wrong, i can feel it.
  5. Pollo Maldit0 Win User

Test Live Connection to Sign In XBOX Live

Im having the same issue and the system info says that the dashboard version of my console is 2.0.16197.0 which is, maybe Im wrong, the current release for the fall update. Is there another update for the people that participated in the beta coming out?
  6. Robbie82sc Win User

Fall Update

7. Ukgazza Win User

Fall Update

The tweeter feed ia an excellent idea, however if you don't want to join tweeter go to Major Nelson's blog page regularly as not only will it give you the heads up on the next preview but has tons of other useful and interesting information.
  8. Robbie82sc Win User

Fall Update

To Note on this... So if you missed it try again next time. Best thing to do is Follow Major Nelson on his Twitter feed.

Good luck next time.
Thema:

1. Wrong with the fall update - Similar Threads - Wrong fall update

2. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  3. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  4. Wrongful ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongful ban: This is the 2nd time I’ve been wrongfully banned for a profile picture why and it’s not nude or inapropriate in any way what so ever it’s getting old. b0e223ec-8f9d-4d79-ad82-d08077c230d4
  5. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  6. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  7. something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says: Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again - Microsoft Community I've pretty much done everything this guy has done in this link beside solution 3 which really doesn't...
  8. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  9. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  10. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...