Wrong week today Rewards weekly set

Discus and support Wrong week today Rewards weekly set in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Did anyone notice that the Rewards Weekly Set due the week of Aug 16-22, 2022 says valid July 20-26, 2021? I wonder if that's why I can't get credit... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Western_Ad_6190, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Wrong week today Rewards weekly set

Did anyone notice that the Rewards Weekly Set due the week of Aug 16-22, 2022 says valid July 20-26, 2021? I wonder if that's why I can't get credit for Achievement hunter

submitted by /u/Western_Ad_6190
    [link] [comments]

/u/Western_Ad_6190, Aug 17, 2022
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Rewards Weekly Set

Please download the Xbox Insiders app if you haven't already and report it as a bug. :)
  3. Francia J. Win User

Weekly rewards set

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that for Microsoft Rewards concerns there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the Microsoft Rewards team. To help you, kindly click on this link and check on "Get Help":

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  4. TrapperJedi Win User

Xbox rewards streak reset itself

Hi I had the problem return again this week saying I had lost my 122 week streak even though I completed last week. However when I completed this weeks today it has resolved itself again and my 123 week streak is back intact. Seems to be an ongoing issue tracking the weekly.
    I finished this week's set and I'm back at a 45-week streak. My thanks to whoever suggested this.

Weird thing though, the dates for "this week's" set are April 25th to April 31st. Not only is it on the wrong week but the month of April only has 30 days...
  5. Jay Rhyno Win User

Xbox Rewards reset Weekly Streak even though i had it done for last week

Has anybody received an answer for this because this has happened to me for last week and lost my streak?

The May bonus round started last week and requires 2 weekly sets and I completed 1 in the first week so I fail to see how I missed it if it has already been acknowledged by their own rewards system!?
  6. Strontium Wolf Win User

The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.

The rewards weekly set hasn't updated the last 2 weeks, have to say the rewards team have been straight on it when reported. So, credit where it's due. No news on the V for Victory tho. Have 'completed' it 3 times and it's not updating as complete.

There's clearly an issue with the points awards, so would be nice to know what it is.
Thema:

Wrong week today Rewards weekly set

1. Wrong week today Rewards weekly set - Similar Threads - Wrong week today

2. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  3. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  4. Wrongful ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongful ban: This is the 2nd time I’ve been wrongfully banned for a profile picture why and it’s not nude or inapropriate in any way what so ever it’s getting old. b0e223ec-8f9d-4d79-ad82-d08077c230d4
  5. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  6. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  7. Ubisoft sale this week and one of the games has the wrong price!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ubisoft sale this week and one of the games has the wrong price!: hey guys this is just a reminder just in case you guys haven't noticed but Ubisoft is having a great sale this week which is cool. There's a lot of cool games that are on sale this week. Think a...
  8. I have been communication banned but I haven't said anything wrong within the past week

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been communication banned but I haven't said anything wrong within the past week: I have been communication banned for absolutely no reason. I haven't said anything wrong within the past week and I was wondering if anything can be done because I don't find it fair that I have...
  9. Did I get a 2 week communication ban for the wrong reasons?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did I get a 2 week communication ban for the wrong reasons?: Ok so I recently got a 2 week communication ban, but when I looked at the reasons why I got it, it was completely wrong. It said I was saying racist things, excessive swearing, harassment, and...
  10. You have gave me a two week ban for nothing .... I haven't done anything wrong .....

in XBoX on Consoles
    You have gave me a two week ban for nothing .... I haven't done anything wrong .....: You can check my messages and I swear you record out party's so you can check that I haven't done any thing wrong to be banned for two weeks ... it's probably when I win a game and they get...