Wrong VC redeemed

Discus and support Wrong VC redeemed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, my name is Brittany Brown and I purchased 2k18 today and brought some VC from GameStop, I had a code I had to redeem and just so happen I login to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by InhumanCube382, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Wrong VC redeemed

Hey, my name is Brittany Brown and I purchased 2k18 today and brought some VC from GameStop, I had a code I had to redeem and just so happen I login to my old account and redeemed my code, is there anyway possible I can get my 75000 VC for the right Xbox
    account because I can't purchase any until Tuesday. Please and Thanks

:)

InhumanCube382, Sep 16, 2017
  2. angel12705
    angel12705 Guest
    I accidentally redeemed a wrong code for nba 2K17 instead of 18

i went to GameStop and I asked the cashier for 2 nba 2K18 35,000 VC cards but when I redeemed them it said that it was nba 2K17 and not 18, is there anyway to transfer VC or does it stay on the game because I traded in 2K17 for the VC .

angel12705, Sep 16, 2017
  3. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Did not receive my Bonus Content for NBA2K17 Legend Edition Gold

Hey NinjaTacos22! The 35,000 VC can be instantly redeemed in NBA 2K16 by searching for "NBA 2K16" on the Xbox Store and downloading the "35,000 VC for NBA 2K16 (PreOrder Incentive). The other bonus items should unlock through the game although you may have
    to wait until its official release date. Thanks!

Mister Cizl, Sep 16, 2017
  4. JohnnyXeo
    JohnnyXeo Guest

Wrong VC redeemed

Hey there,

This type of inquiry should go to phone support: 18004MYXBOX

Good luck.

JohnnyXeo, Sep 18, 2017
  5. JohnnyXeo Win User

Wrong VC redeemed

Hey there,

This type of inquiry should go to phone support: 18004MYXBOX

Good luck.
  6. Jameek Dukes Win User

I BOUGHT THE WRONG GAME & WRONG VC

hey, im

i understand i purchase vc but i accidentally bought the wrong vc.
  7. Mister Quimby Win User

NBA 2K 16 pre order---No VC purchase or bonus

Hey there DistantBrodie!

Just to clarify, are you referring to the 35,000 VC bonus? If so, you should have access to this bonus immediately. You can find the steps on how to redeem the the bonus content on 2K Support's How
    To Redeem Your NBA 2K15 VC Bonus
    page. If you are continuing to run into issues redeeming this bonus, be sure to let us know. Thanks!
  8. Bobby Murry Montana Win User

I BOUGHT THE WRONG GAME & WRONG VC

I brought the wrong vc from a different game
  9. FreakRoach Win User

Game Refund

I may be wrong but according to me in-game currency such as NBA VC is non refundable.
Thema:

Wrong VC redeemed

1. Wrong VC redeemed - Similar Threads - Wrong redeemed

2. What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?: How do I transfer the vbucks back to the right account? 8b13da4f-5377-4212-a1b0-1e230087194a
  3. I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the...: I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the right account? 59b4a262-5d54-40c0-ad9a-8d6c536af48f
  4. Code redeemed on windows but then when through to xbox its the wrong profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Code redeemed on windows but then when through to xbox its the wrong profile: Had a gift code for minecraft pc version and applied it to my microsoft acct - i didnt know it that when you play the game it uses the xbox launcher for it and that is linked to an xbox profile...
  5. Code was redeemed to wrong account in Xbox family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code was redeemed to wrong account in Xbox family: Can I transfer it to the correct person? 28e1523d-a20a-4314-8af9-fd1018ae6b88
  6. code redeemed on wrong device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    code redeemed on wrong device: I have purchased a code for a fifa game and as prompted redeemed the code on my pc. The code is now unavailable to downlode on my sons xbox where it is intended to be used. How can I un-redeem the...
  7. Redeemed COD M3 Vault Edition Under Wrong Email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed COD M3 Vault Edition Under Wrong Email: Hello, I accidentally redeemed a digital copy of COD MW 3 Vault Edition under the wrong email address not associated with my Xbox Live account or Call of Duty account. Is it possible to transfer...
  8. I accidentally redeem the code on the wrong email?

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidentally redeem the code on the wrong email?: I accidentally redeem the code on the wrong email? f94238dd-4e79-4117-9b03-b52ba5282ded
  9. How do I redeem beta code for mw III if I used the wrong microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I redeem beta code for mw III if I used the wrong microsoft account?: I signed in to the wrong microsoft account to redeem beta code for MWIII, how can I reset it to the correct one? 56b64c04-8d32-445e-9a0a-2c2044d3db5c
  10. i redeemed a game code on a wrong account that i dont have access for

in XBoX on Windows
    i redeemed a game code on a wrong account that i dont have access for: I was trying to redeem my game code on my account, i logged in on my acount and when I after i redeemed the code i saw that it was redeemed on a account that wasnt mine...