Wrong user name suspended

Discus and support Wrong user name suspended in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account was blocked because they flagged the wrong profile. My picture is hamburger, not a kid. The user name is close to mine, but one digit is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by VerbatimAsp3709, Jan 28, 2022.

1. Wrong user name suspended

My account was blocked because they flagged the wrong profile. My picture is hamburger, not a kid. The user name is close to mine, but one digit is missing from the one they meant to block. How did this happen to the wrong user? I didn't do anything to get suspended.

:)

VerbatimAsp3709, Jan 28, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Sorry about that. Unfortunately only the enforcement team can assist with issues like this as we are just gamers like you on the community. Since you have already appealed, there's nothing else you can do than wait it out. Sorry about this
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'm sorry about that. Everything about bans can be found here enforcement.xbox.com

That's where you'll see the type of ban, the duration and if you can appeal it. Support cannot assist with issues of bans or suspension.
  4. VerbatimAsp3709 Win User

That doesn't help. The person that did something wrong gets away with it because they put a suspension on the wrong account. I filed an appeal, but dudn't realize the user name and profile image until later and I can 't go back to apply the additional info to the appeal. The suspension will be over before they do anything. Clearly this person has done something wrong before since it was a 3 day suspension.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

User name still wrong

Who told you that your name was being changed back?
  6. deadeagleman Win User

FED UP WITH XBOX

u put something wrong in your name, Location, bio. i think they suspend u for a bit
Thema:

1. Wrong user name suspended - Similar Threads - Wrong user name

2. Microsoft user account -- using the wrong one and unable to switch

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft user account -- using the wrong one and unable to switch: This issue has popped up a few times with services using Microsoft as authentication (Minecraft, Xbox, even Microsoft.com). I have a personal Microsoft account, which I use to subscribe to Office...
  3. Gift card posted to wrong user on account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card posted to wrong user on account: We have a family account. User 1 used to play Fortnite. User 1 no longer plays Fortnite and does not have it downloaded. User 2 plays Fortnite and has it downloaded. A gift card was bought for...
  4. FIFA 21 Ultimate Edition installed for wrong XBox user

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 21 Ultimate Edition installed for wrong XBox user: Hi, I bought FIFA 21 Ultimate Edition as a digital download for my son but it is installed on my account on the XBox. Mine is the parent account, he has a child account. Is there a way to swap...
  5. I linked my Microsoft account with the wrong user in ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I linked my Microsoft account with the wrong user in ps4: So i tried deleting the user to see if it would unlink them but it still says that my microsoft account is linked to another device, please help me ive already tried so many times I’m beggining to...
  6. Another user reporting the incorrect/wrong stats via bandwidth usage.

in XboX Insiders
    Another user reporting the incorrect/wrong stats via bandwidth usage.: Updated to the insider beta, thought it might have fixed it; nope. still the same. why isn't MS doing anything about it? from what I can gather from Google, it's been happening for months!...
  7. Comcast: 0x801901f4 Error - Something went wrong - cannot login - remove and re-add user works

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Comcast: 0x801901f4 Error - Something went wrong - cannot login - remove and re-add user works: Comcast (ISPs): 0x801901f4 Error - Something went wrong - cannot login - remove and re-add user works Removing and adding your account again is a legit step described even in basic troubleshooting...
  8. Paid the gold member on wrong user name -

in XBoX Accessibility
    Paid the gold member on wrong user name -: I bought the XBox Gold Member for one year to my XBox account. After that I noticed, that it was the wrong account, cause I want to buy the membership for my child. Is it possible to transfer the...
  9. downloaded halo mcc under wrong user name

in XBoX Games and Apps
    downloaded halo mcc under wrong user name: got two xbox ones halo mcc bundle for two sons for christmas, downloaded game to both consoles under same user name. now says on one console when try to play that do not have rights to play game...
  10. User name still wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    User name still wrong: Please can you tell me why after several months and you telling me you have changed my username/gamer tag to back to robbohxuk and not the ......... e6078148-e6fd-4a11-9c53-c554cec3138e