Wrong suspended features

Discus and support Wrong suspended features in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Could anyone help me out with this, I received a suspension for my profile picture and it says I’m suspended from changing my profile but I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ロバはペです _, Jul 31, 2022.

1. Wrong suspended features

Could anyone help me out with this, I received a suspension for my profile picture and it says I’m suspended from changing my profile but I can literally change it, however I can’t talk it parties so I’m communication banned which doesn’t make sense because I don’t have anything on my enforcement page saying I am.

:)

ロバはペです _, Jul 31, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Wrong suspended features

Hello, ロバはペです _. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

If you have no active communication ban showing on the enforcement website (http://enforcement.xbox.com) it might be a glitch. Were you able to chat/talk on parties before this gamerpic suspension? I ask because this might also be related to your privacy settings.

Waiting for your reply.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Why are bots following me and can I get banned ?

If you have done nothing wrong, then you will not get suspended or banned. As for the spambot accounts. Just report and block them using the report and block features on the Xbox. The enforcement team will get the reports and take the relevant action on them.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

acc

If you are suspended then you lose access to certain features on xbox live,that's part of the point of a suspension.

Don't get suspended then you wont lose access to the features you want.
  5. FabryZio3 Win User

I’ve had multiple custom profile pictures in the past but cannot upload a new one

Hey there :)

This feature is temporarily suspended ;)
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox One Custom Gamer Pics

Custom gamerpics are not ok & will get you suspended.

They are however coming in the future.The feature is being tested by a select few in the insider program at the moment so you will be able to use custom gamerpics at some point,not just now.

Support have a habit of giving out the wrong info.
Thema:

Wrong suspended features

1. Wrong suspended features - Similar Threads - Wrong suspended features

2. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  3. I’m wrongfully suspended for 22 days while I was out doing errands, I let my brother play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m wrongfully suspended for 22 days while I was out doing errands, I let my brother play...: Well I checked the enforcement page and that didn’t do anything. It doesn’t even help. This cheater was running all hacks and cheats on my brother in ea fc while he was playing my account which I...
  4. I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...: My guy is Qazmy and I got banned for no reason 55e0892c-7e27-4a73-a700-a111613ae189
  5. Xbox Safety Team wrongly suspended my son

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Safety Team wrongly suspended my son: I've appealed it but they denied the initial appeal, and Support told me to reply to their email. I did so with a LONG message, links to FNAF related links (they said my son was threatening a...
  6. Why was i suspended I don't think I did anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was i suspended I don't think I did anything wrong: I don't know why my account was suspended and please can you remove the suspension I'm sorry for what I did 048c9349-3731-45e5-b79d-084a1aad7600
  7. Why did I get suspended when I did nothing wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I get suspended when I did nothing wrong: I got suspended after my little sister played my Xbox 67b8ac9a-c49c-45b0-9d9b-9dc7075a90f8
  8. Wrongfully suspended, is there no hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongfully suspended, is there no hope?: Recently I was permanently banned on Xbox. I was banned because I sent people fake IP's to scare them when they'd be toxic. of course, these were randomly generated IP's. Xbox thought they were...
  9. My account was wrongfully suspended I would like to know if there is a way on how i could...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was wrongfully suspended I would like to know if there is a way on how i could...: Yesterday night my account was fine i was playing warzone with my friend i got off and i got on in the morning my account was still fine but i got off again and i had just recently had gotten back...
  10. My account was wrongfully suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was wrongfully suspended: Last week my account got hacked. When I changed the password and logged back in the hacker had modified my gamerscore. Making it look like I was cheating and getting gamerscore unfairly. Therefore...