Wrong status on Xbox Series X

Discus and support Wrong status on Xbox Series X in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Everytime when i watch Netflix or Amazon Prime doesnt show my right status. It only appears "Home". On my Xbox One i never had that issue. Is that... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ‎ YQ, May 21, 2023.

1. ‎ YQ
    ‎ YQ Guest

Everytime when i watch Netflix or Amazon Prime doesnt show my right status. It only appears "Home". On my Xbox One i never had that issue. Is that normal in the current generation because my friend have the same problem with that? I know its not a big problem but still annoying for me

:)

‎ YQ, May 21, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

You can try to check and sign in to a different account then check on Netflix or Amazon Prime if the status shows the same.

If it does, which means that should be the normal design.

However if it shows a different status on a different account, you can try to perform some basic troubleshooting steps on your main account by removing your Microsoft account from your console > restart your console > re-add your Microsoft account > then check to see if it works here's how to remove your account:

1.Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

2.Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

3.Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

> Then restart your console and proceed with re-adding your account. You've got nothing to worry as this will not delete your saved data progress. Then check if the status shows the same on your main account.

For reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. Kristen T �� Win User

This is happening to me and everyone else too, it’s not just you! I really hope it gets fixed soon. This seems to be an issue on Microsoft’s end. It’s been like this for over a week now.
  4. ShaunHunter1 Win User

Fifa 22 Xbox Series X

I think they have given me the wrong disc version

On the disc is says "Xbox One - Xbox Series X"

I believe this is the Xbox one version that is compatible on Series X

Because I'm sure the Xbox Series X disc should say "Xbox Series X" and not Xbox One

I have contacted the seller and awaiting a response but thank you for your help
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Add Original Xbox Games To The Xbox One Backward Compatibility Program

For this generation, they've discontinued the BC program support. New entries will come both from xbox 360 and Original Xbox (with hardware BC and not software BC anymore) with the Xbox Series X gen.
    To my understanding, Backwards Compatibility will work the same on the Series X as it does now on the Xbox One family of devices.

If I'm not mistaken, they have not said much about the BC being done at the hardware level, and have also not mentioned anything about new entries coming from the 360 and / or the original Xbox console.

So far, they've only said the BC games that are currently supported on the One will also be BC on the Series X.

https://twitter.com/Xbox/status/1207393102203412481https://twitter.com/Xbox/status/1207393102203412481
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Hogwarts Legacy pre-order cancelled

Here is the answer

“The cancellation is due to the delay of the release of the Xbox One version which is included with the Digital Deluxe Edition for Xbox Series X|S. You'll be able to pre-order again and play when the game launches for the Series X on February 10th, 2023!”

https://twitter.com/WBGamesSupport/status/1610870920855396354?s=20&t=tzS-NDXpwYaGjaTSpi8NqQ
Thema:

1. Wrong status on Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Wrong status Series

2. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  3. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  4. Discord on xbox wrong microphone status

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord on xbox wrong microphone status: Discord showed incorrect microphone status on xbox. It's always off, but my friends can hear me fine. Also, my name doesn't appear on the overlay when I speak. The problem persists for more than 6...
  5. Xbox Status wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Status wrong?: Hi, I have an Xbox Series X, and I have an account on there for my son. However, whenever he is playing say Fortnite, my status changes to indicate its me playing Fortnite. Is this normal? Why is...
  6. Wrong game status in profile and panel.

in XboX Insiders
    Wrong game status in profile and panel.: When I play several games, many times the game status, written under the gamertag, is wrong. For example I was playing the call of duty black ops cold war campaign and instead the game status on...
  7. Xbox One 0x800704cf , cannot log in, Service Status is clearly wrong.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One 0x800704cf , cannot log in, Service Status is clearly wrong.: This seems to be semi-regular this year -- multiple Xbox Ones (an original and two Xes) that can't log in, error 0x800704cf ...but all three network tests run just fine on all three systems....
  8. status “everything is now up”.....WRONG!

in XBoX Accessibility
    status “everything is now up”.....WRONG!: It is most dinfinately not up and running. i have reset my xbox, created a new profile, removed the install, reset my router, hard reset the xbox and it still wont download dolby access app. My...
  9. Xbox live status is WRONG!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live status is WRONG!: Xbox says only community and online games are down but everything else is ok. This is i lie, i can not access xbox video, netflix or amazon. Im having to watch netflix on my daughters wii. Thank...
  10. Xbox Live Rewards Vip Status Wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Rewards Vip Status Wrong: I was 92 percent to 4 or 5 star vip but now i am back to 2%, Is Xbox live going to be a mess with everything from now on because it seems like it just one problem after another with this service...