Wrong region

Discus and support Wrong region in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I signed up for Xbox rewards on October 10th and the region is incorrect even though I double checked that the billing address was correct before... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ZodiacGladiator, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Wrong region

I signed up for Xbox rewards on October 10th and the region is incorrect even though I double checked that the billing address was correct before signing up. Why is it set to the wrong region when everything is set to Canada?

:)

ZodiacGladiator, Oct 17, 2016
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Wrong Region

Even if you accidentally set your account region to what it is now, you must still wait the required amount of time before you can change it again. There is nothing anyone can do for you.

onyxishere, Oct 17, 2016
  3. wrong region

Have you tried following this guide?

forums.xbox.com/.../19165.aspx

I hope you find this useful.

If you listen to God he will show you the way!

Godis my savory, Oct 17, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Wrong region

Hello ZodiacGladiator,

It looks like your account is being affected by an error with our database where your billable account is being incorrectly communicated. This has resulted in the creation of a US Rewards Account due to the system incorrectly receiving your billable account
    information. We have escalated this issue to another team to resolve, and are currently awaiting their resolution for the issue. Apologies for the inconvenience.

XBLRewards8, Oct 18, 2016
  5. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

wrong region

Make a new gamertag like Onxy said and use it to download things on, you will still be able to access the DLC with your main gamertag, unless there is a region lock on a specific piece of DLC such as the last
    one for Black Ops.
  6. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

Wrong Region

Sorry, but some games are region locked and will not work in other regions, nothing can be done.
  7. davemcfly85 Win User

WRONG REGION

Also to add Romania is not even a supported Live region so you cannot buy Live for that region and you will always run into trouble when it comes to downloading anything from the marketplace sorry.
  8. MojoRed Win User

Wrong Region?

Yeah, unfortunately the discs are region locked. I tried using a Japanese copy with my PAL Xbox so I could use Kanji and had same issue. You'll need to import a US Xbox 360 to use your disc.
  9. XBF Diego M Win User

Wrong Region

Hey Filip,

Thanks for reaching out to us today! I'd be happy to help.

Xbox 360 games are basically DVD's and are coded in two different formats based on the region you live in.

NTSC stands for National Television Standards Committee. PAL stands for
    Phase Alternating Line. NTSC is the standard broadcast format in the United States, while PAL is the standard broadcast format in Europe, Australia, and parts of Asia.

If you got your Xbox 360 from the Czech Republic, then it may be that the used game you purchased is coded in the other format. You will need to get the discs from the same region you got your Xbox 360.

I would suggest you go back to the point of purchase to see if they can exchange it for you.

I hope that helps!
Thema:

Wrong region

1. Wrong region - Similar Threads - Wrong region

2. Help trying to purchase a gift card in euros - error message says wrong region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help trying to purchase a gift card in euros - error message says wrong region: How do you purchase an Xbox gift card in euros as a gift? - I am in the US and my son is in Germany - 1408516c-5242-4fe7-84f6-6f736bd1c712
  3. Xbox gold region locked to the wrong country

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gold region locked to the wrong country: Hello. I bought xbox gold at Eb games (an Australian retailer) where I live. But I am unable to upgrade the gold to gamepass because apparently the gold I activated was region locked to the UK....
  4. Region probably. Mobile says im in the wrong place and xbox 1 rewards won't complete

in XBoX on Windows
    Region probably. Mobile says im in the wrong place and xbox 1 rewards won't complete: Mobile rewards says I traveling ( I'm not)so won't work. Xbox 1 rewards won't complete on console. ???? Done all the region checks on console and phone all showing correct....
  5. Gold live subscription set up in wrong region

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gold live subscription set up in wrong region: I redeemed Xbox Gold Live vouchers bought in Australia, but somehow the Gold Live subscription thinks it's in the UK. My profile is set to my home, Australia. Now i cannot make any changes to this...
  6. Wrong geographical region for call of duty PS5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong geographical region for call of duty PS5: Wrong geographical region for call of duty [img] Hello everyone, I am on the west coast, San Diego, to be precise. Whenever I check my account and network tab in settings & then check my network...
  7. Why do i keep getting the "Wrong region" error on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do i keep getting the "Wrong region" error on my Xbox 360?: As the title said, I keep getting the wrong region code on an assassins creed game i ordered online. What is confusing me is the fact that I am on PAL region but its still not working. Other PAL...
  8. Minecraft won't let me use my visa card because my region is wrong. I have changed my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't let me use my visa card because my region is wrong. I have changed my...: I have tried to jump through the ususal Microsoft hoops, and wade through the ****, but no luck. My default address is listed as Canadian, but minecraft only sees the American address from ten...
  9. I bought Minecraft as a gift but they can't redeem it because their region is wrong?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft as a gift but they can't redeem it because their region is wrong?: Is there a human person working for this company? Please contact me. d7bdd9a0-0a82-4f60-a083-806f86cad489
  10. XBox game pass showing the wrong currency (and possibly region)

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox game pass showing the wrong currency (and possibly region): My XBox Game Pass is show all transaction in GBP even though I'm from Australia. I didn't change my region and and wondering if this has something to do with that. How can I change it back to AUD/...