Wrong game status in profile and panel.

Discus and support Wrong game status in profile and panel. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I play several games, many times the game status, written under the gamertag, is wrong. For example I was playing the call of duty black ops cold... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MaStRa91, Feb 28, 2021.

1. /u/MaStRa91
    /u/MaStRa91 Guest

When I play several games, many times the game status, written under the gamertag, is wrong. For example I was playing the call of duty black ops cold war campaign and instead the game status on my profile indicates that I am in the main menu and I was playing the campaign instead. Anyone have the same problem? I have already reported the problem on the console as well.

submitted by /u/MaStRa91
    [link] [comments]

/u/MaStRa91, Feb 28, 2021
  2. Allebas Win User

I can't set my home xbox help!

3. Continue using my Co Win User

Wrong region Ingame

Hello. Sorry to hear about your problems

As per your gamer profile information it shows that you playing the "Games for Windows LIVE" version of Street Fighter 4. Your computer may be setup in the wrong Region / Country. You can change your "Location" on your PC by going to Control panel>Clock
    language and region>Location>Current location

Good luck.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

"The Future of Xbox" SDCC (San-Diego Comic Con) - IGN

On You Tube :

IGN : "Full Killer Instinct panel at EVO 2013".

"Project Spark gives you the power to create worlds".

"What's wrong with Ryse:Son of Rome?".

"Everybody calm down : Dead Rising 3 look great".

Gamespot : "The creation of Ryse panel".
  5. Suicidal Groovez Win User

Xbox elite controller series 2

6. Tzar of kaos Win User

Halo

Weird,at SDCC Halo panel,someone asked if there will be "special edition" and 343 answered no.

Only one edition.

Somebody must be wrong.
Thema:

1. Wrong game status in profile and panel. - Similar Threads - Wrong game status

2. something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says: Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again - Microsoft Community I've pretty much done everything this guy has done in this link beside solution 3 which really doesn't...
  3. Game Bar recording games in the wrong resolution

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar recording games in the wrong resolution: Sometimes, when playing a game in full screen, I will use the Capture button on my Xbox controller or use Windows Key + G to open game bar and record a clip, but when I look at the clip...
  4. New mw3 disc won’t load have I got the wrong game or is the console the issue ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New mw3 disc won’t load have I got the wrong game or is the console the issue ?: mw3 disc won’t load on my Xbox one have u paid for the wrong game 9bac90d2-7124-4a01-b887-16100eb234da
  5. Purchased a game for the wrong platform

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased a game for the wrong platform: I purchased a digital copy of a game for xbox instead of pc on accident. I have not redeemed the game code, is there a way to get the right copy? It's an EA game....
  6. I bought wrong digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought wrong digital game: I bought football manager for my son in pc format instead of Xbox , but only realised after he redeemed game that he cannot play this on out Mac pc. Can’t get any help on what to do or how to...
  7. Games are installing on the wrong drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games are installing on the wrong drive: I set the default install location to my E: drive. I just found out that the games that I've been installing for the last three months are on my C: drive. I have gone to Settings-> Install Options...
  8. Refund on wrong purchase digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on wrong purchase digital game: I was wondering if I could get a refund on a digital game I got. The wrong one eac5b129-f1a4-4256-86b9-acaa60f92eeb
  9. What is wrong with new gen games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is wrong with new gen games: I got an xbox series x yesterday for xmas and ive just installed fortnite and cyberpunk2077 and when i boot up these games there is these untextured white cube squares over my screen and i cant...
  10. Hi I bought fifa 23 game on Xbox but I bought it on the wrong account. Is there anyway to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought fifa 23 game on Xbox but I bought it on the wrong account. Is there anyway to...: Hi I bought the fifa 23 game (Xbox) as a present for Christmas on the but on the wrong account. Is there any way to transfer it to my sons account ? bbce5ae2-545c-4aa1-ba0b-ec05359c08cf