Wrong Enforcement Action

Discus and support Wrong Enforcement Action in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello Team, I have an issue with my account. I think it's safe to say that Xbox is a community that encourages gamers to make friends and play video... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BlkBornSeed, Nov 22, 2021.

1. BlkBornSeed
    BlkBornSeed Guest

Wrong Enforcement Action

Hello Team,

I have an issue with my account. I think it's safe to say that Xbox is a community that encourages gamers to make friends and play video games with each other. Well, earlier today, I wanted to make new friends on Xbox. I went in the friend's tab and selected "Find someone" and "see all suggestions," I sent a few messages to gamers and told them to add me. If gamers declined, it was not a problem, and I did not send a message back. Suppose they did and wanted to be Xbox friends; we sent friend requests to each other. I have supported Xbox and Microsoft for a very long time. I have been an online member for over eleven years, and I have been an Xbox Ambassador for over two years. In all my years of gaming, I have never received any enforcement on my account. I encourage safe gaming and respectful communication with gamers across the globe for as long as I have been on Xbox. If someone can help me out I would really appreciate it. I am deeply hurt that I lost my privilege to be an Xbox Ambassador when all I wanted to do was make friends with gamers across the community. I have attached a snippet of the enforcement details in which it states the reason I received a banned and the result was that I said "Add me". Again, I believe this is an error and I believe a gamer thought my account was fake and did what they felt was best. I have emailed the Xbox Ambassadors email, Phil Spencer, Satyan Nadella. I have also contacted Xbox support and the agents wanted to help but they do not specialize in bans. Also, I cannot submit a case review because the ban is only for 24 hours which prevents me from submitting one. I want to resolve this issue and get this enforcement action revoked and be a part of the Xbox ambassador group again and retain my badge. Can someone help me out?

:)

BlkBornSeed, Nov 22, 2021
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Wrong enforcement action

Yeah,sounds like it maybe a console privilege suspension.

As ngocpgi said,using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on your main account is a violation of the code of conduct.

Console privilege suspensions are issued to stop you from doing this.

You can see why your main account was suspended by going to the enforcement site
    here where you can also file for a case review if eligible.

The enforcement team don't use the forums so nobody here can tell you anything else.
  3. Smwutches Win User

wrongful enforcement action

4. Smwutches Win User

Wrong Enforcement Action

Unfortunately since it's a 24 hour suspension, all you can do is wait it out. Depending on how quickly you were sending messages, they may have been flagged as spam.
  5. BlkBornSeed Win User

Wrong Enforcement Action

That is really disheartening. I really wish this could have been investigated thoroughly before any type of action was placed on my account. I'm certain if I could actually submit a case for at least that it would be overturned and I would have my badge again.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Wrong enforcement action

so actually you have two things first using an secondary account to avoid the first suspension is against the rules

Secondly it sounds like a console.ban.

Which could've been from the first accounts ban investigation which couldve found another violation while they were investigating your previous ban
Thema:

Wrong Enforcement Action

1. Wrong Enforcement Action - Similar Threads - Wrong Enforcement Action

2. Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong: Trying to stream on xbox series s. When pressing the streaming button in the menu I get an error “sorry something went wrong, please try again later”. Have had this for months now. Xbox updated...
  3. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  4. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  5. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  6. Wrongful ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongful ban: This is the 2nd time I’ve been wrongfully banned for a profile picture why and it’s not nude or inapropriate in any way what so ever it’s getting old. b0e223ec-8f9d-4d79-ad82-d08077c230d4
  7. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  8. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  9. something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says: Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again - Microsoft Community I've pretty much done everything this guy has done in this link beside solution 3 which really doesn't...
  10. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...