Wrong enforcement action

Discus and support Wrong enforcement action in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing on my second account after I was wrongfully banned on my main account from online temporarily, so I played a for honor tournament and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FrothierBug2, Oct 15, 2017.

1. FrothierBug2
    FrothierBug2 Guest

Wrong enforcement action

I was playing on my second account after I was wrongfully banned on my main account from online temporarily, so I played a for honor tournament and after that I played a few matches and I haven’t said one word to anyone and all of a sudden I can’t send messages
    to a friend and I can’t play online because of past behaviour yet I have no Xbox Live enforcement message and my enforcement history for that account is clean, please look into this because I pay for online every year.

:)

FrothierBug2, Oct 15, 2017
  2. Enforcement Action Assistance

Hi thee,

I'm sorry, but the tech was wrong.

The Enforcement Team does not use the forums and only they can respond to any enforcement actions they issue.

Mistress Sara, Oct 15, 2017
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    WHY IS MY XBOX ONE BANNED

You're not posting in an enforcement forum. There is no longer a forum for enforcement actions. Support is wrong when they send you here. So by creating muliple threads you are just spamming the forums.

Smwutches, Oct 15, 2017
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Wrong enforcement action

so actually you have two things first using an secondary account to avoid the first suspension is against the rules

Secondly it sounds like a console.ban.

Which could've been from the first accounts ban investigation which couldve found another violation while they were investigating your previous ban

ngocphi, Oct 15, 2017
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Yeah,sounds like it maybe a console privilege suspension.

As ngocpgi said,using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on your main account is a violation of the code of conduct.

Console privilege suspensions are issued to stop you from doing this.

You can see why your main account was suspended by going to the enforcement site
    here where you can also file for a case review if eligible.

The enforcement team don't use the forums so nobody here can tell you anything else.

Daft Badger, Oct 15, 2017
  6. FrothierBug2
    FrothierBug2 Guest
    I have little kids who play on other accounts that have nothing to do with me that are also banned and like I said I was wrongfully banned on my first account because as usual they issue bans under a category, as if I manipulate network that’s a joke, they
    actually feed hackers that cheat because they would rather console ban me for saying a few words rather than console ban cheaters, that’s backwards if you ask me.

FrothierBug2, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Wrong enforcement action

Yeah,sounds like it maybe a console privilege suspension.

As ngocpgi said,using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on your main account is a violation of the code of conduct.

Console privilege suspensions are issued to stop you from doing this.

You can see why your main account was suspended by going to the enforcement site
    here where you can also file for a case review if eligible.

The enforcement team don't use the forums so nobody here can tell you anything else.
  8. Smwutches Win User

wrongful enforcement action

9. Smwutches Win User

Wrong Enforcement Action

Unfortunately since it's a 24 hour suspension, all you can do is wait it out. Depending on how quickly you were sending messages, they may have been flagged as spam.
  10. BlkBornSeed Win User

Wrong Enforcement Action

That is really disheartening. I really wish this could have been investigated thoroughly before any type of action was placed on my account. I'm certain if I could actually submit a case for at least that it would be overturned and I would have my badge again.
  11. ngocphi Win User

Wrong enforcement action

so actually you have two things first using an secondary account to avoid the first suspension is against the rules

Secondly it sounds like a console.ban.

Which could've been from the first accounts ban investigation which couldve found another violation while they were investigating your previous ban
Thema:

Wrong enforcement action

1. Wrong enforcement action - Similar Threads - Wrong enforcement action

2. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  3. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  4. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  5. What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?: How do I transfer the vbucks back to the right account? 8b13da4f-5377-4212-a1b0-1e230087194a
  6. Can some one explain what I did wrong here?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can some one explain what I did wrong here?: Name of Ark server: ark savages. It's a 4 man tribe molded ark server. I posted "Ark savages 4 man come try it out" My account got banned. I've been with xbox live for over 15 years never had...
  7. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  8. Game Bar recording games in the wrong resolution

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar recording games in the wrong resolution: Sometimes, when playing a game in full screen, I will use the Capture button on my Xbox controller or use Windows Key + G to open game bar and record a clip, but when I look at the clip...
  9. What to do if I claim Xbox gift card on the wrong account

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if I claim Xbox gift card on the wrong account: I accidentally claimed my $20 Xbox gift card on the wrong account and I am trying to get it onto my main account 24c0ca6d-0f2a-4531-ab80-d7845238922d
  10. Something's wrong with my xbox queue

in XboX Insiders
    Something's wrong with my xbox queue: My series s has a queue problem cus every time I update or install something my console just starts bugging out. Like not doing progress in the installation for a few minutes,the side bar just not...