Wrong end of support date

Discus and support Wrong end of support date in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, on 1st June, 2020, I've purchased a new xbox one x from GameStop Italy. When I was registering the console to activate the warranty and support,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iRoberto83, Jun 13, 2020.

1. iRoberto83
    iRoberto83 Guest

Hi, on 1st June, 2020, I've purchased a new xbox one x from GameStop Italy.

When I was registering the console to activate the warranty and support, I've discovered that the end of support date is 8th Nov 2021 instead of 1st June 2020 (In Italy the long term support it's of 2 years). I've had a similar issue one year ago with another
    Xbox, and I solved contacting the support, but now I'm unable to contact the customer care.

How can I solve?

:)

iRoberto83, Jun 13, 2020
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Contact your retailer regarding their warranty terms, for MS the warranty is one year regarding consoles
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Contact your retailer for warranty terms, for MS consoles have 1 year warranty
  4. ngocphi Win User

Gears of War 360 Collection

You don't qualify for the codes

thatthat Gears of war ultimate edition promo ended in the end of 2015 not 2016

The Gears of war 4 promos ended in 2016

Wrong promo and wrong end date
  5. REvOfEv EthER Win User

NBA 2k14

So like an idiot I end termed the wrong date of birth and can't access multiplayer for NBA 2K14, how can I rectify this???!!??
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

I will continue insisting for the Games for Windows Marketplace to be repaired by Microsoft

With digital content you purchase a license to use that item and it is not available to the end of time. Everything has an EOS and EOL date (end of support/ end of life) where it is no longer supported and no longer available.
Thema:

1. Wrong end of support date - Similar Threads - Wrong end support

2. Something went wrong on our end. Give it a few minutes, then try again.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Something went wrong on our end. Give it a few minutes, then try again.: Anyone know how to stop this error message, have tried multiple browsers all the same, unable to load subs and get a message saying something went wrong on out side [img]...
  3. Something went wrong on our end...Halo Wars 2: Ultimate edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Something went wrong on our end...Halo Wars 2: Ultimate edition: First I just wanna say English is not my primary language, so sorry for grammar errors. I purchased Halo Wars 2: Ultimate edition for my region today - Europe. When i tried to download it, I...
  4. I have had an error 'something wrong our end' when trying to add funds to my sons account....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have had an error 'something wrong our end' when trying to add funds to my sons account....: I was trying to add £10 to my sons account. It kept saying 'error our end, try again' so i did and each timenit rejected the purchase. On the last refresh it now shows £50. I cannnot afford the...
  5. Something went wrong at our end. We’re working on it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something went wrong at our end. We’re working on it.: Hello I have been having an issue with my series X for a few weeks now where the hdmi is flashing on and off on random occasions sometimes cutting off for a few minutes at a time , I’ve been...
  6. Cant schedule a call back "Something went wrong at our end. We’re working on it."

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant schedule a call back "Something went wrong at our end. We’re working on it.": I purchased an elite series 2 in May and discovered today that my year warranty activated in the January before I had bought it, I've been trying to contact someone about this but I cant schedule...
  7. Can't Redeem Elite Series 2 Warranty - "We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Redeem Elite Series 2 Warranty - "We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end....: Hello. I am extremely frustrated. I have been trying to replace me Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller for weeks. When I go to the Warranty Redemption service on the website for controller, it tells...
  8. "We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again later"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again later": I'm trying to get a refund of Minecraft java edition that i bought the 4th of december, and i keep getting this error in the "supportquestform" page : We're sorry, but something went wrong on our...
  9. “We’re sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “We’re sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again”: I have been trying to submit a support ticket for missing Microsoft Rewards points that arent being credited. Ive gone through the entire form, tried changing browsers or even devices...
  10. Purchase error something wrong on our end please wait

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchase error something wrong on our end please wait: Just tried buying a game and a message came up saying something went wrong on our end waiting might help. Contacted them as funds came out of my bank and they said they didn't receive the funds so...