Wrong email address in terms of use screen

Discus and support Wrong email address in terms of use screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, when signing into the terms of use for xbox live, it has the wrong email address and won't let me past it. How do I change the email address? Any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BenjaminSpence, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Wrong email address in terms of use screen

Hi, when signing into the terms of use for xbox live, it has the wrong email address and won't let me past it. How do I change the email address? Any help would be appreciated.

:)

BenjaminSpence, Dec 28, 2015
  2. cblskyline
    cblskyline Guest
    problem connecting to xbox live

after signed in on my account i was going to connect to live. but the email is not mine. i have to accept the terms of use for this account, and the email for my account is wrong. and i cant shange the email address so i can connect to xbox live. im really
    pissed of by this stupid thing!!! Wrong email address in terms of use screen :mad:

cblskyline, Dec 28, 2015
  3. terms of use

I've been asked to accept the terms of use on xbox live but can't remember the password for the email address and we don't use that email address anymore so how can I get round this. Very frustrating!

Georgeoforce2, Dec 28, 2015
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Xbox using wrong email address

Hello Richard, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your account.

I have found some information on unlinking an old account from Activision due to a lost email address. You can read how to do that here https://support.activision.com/articles/managin....

Here's a link on how to do that on Rockstar https://support.rockstargames.com/articles/1150...

However, if you are still having trouble with the accounts being linked you may need to contact the support team for those two services for more help as they can only be unlinked from their end
  5. AchyGoose09072 Win User

Wrong Email Address...

Same boat bro.. I need to change my email address associated with my Xbox live (Windows Live actually) account. :/
  6. WPAK Win User

Wrong Email Address...

Hi there,

if you are able to sign in to the account on the console, you will be able to change it there, via the steps described here:

support.xbox.com/.../manage-microsoft-account

at the section "Can I switch my gamertag to a different Microsoft account? "

This will let you keep all the stats etc, only the associated Microsoft account (email) will change
  7. Miss Portia Win User

WRONG EMAIL ADDRESS

Unfortunately the only way to recover the account information is to use the same steps outlined here: xbox.com/forgot. We do apologize for the inconvenience.
  8. Miss Portia Win User

wrong email address

Hey there kman! You can use the steps detailed at xbox.com/forgot to retrieve your password. If you cannot have it sent to your email, there should be an option to contact Windows LIVE support to request an alternative recovery method. Let me know if this
    helps!
Thema:

Wrong email address in terms of use screen

1. Wrong email address in terms of use screen - Similar Threads - Wrong email address

2. My gift was sent to the wrong email address what can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gift was sent to the wrong email address what can I do?: My friend sent me a gift but it was sent to the wrong email address, is there anything that can be done? Thanks e12e5ce8-3858-4fdf-93a3-9293bab67417
  3. I recently put in the wrong email address to claim a free minecraft account after i missed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently put in the wrong email address to claim a free minecraft account after i missed...: I put in the wrong email address to claim my new minecraft account after missing the migration period. When putting in what microsoft email i would like the accoutn on, i accidently put in my old...
  4. Emails from Microsoft being sent to the wrong address.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Emails from Microsoft being sent to the wrong address.: I’m having an issue where emails from Microsoft are being sent to the wrong email address. I purchased something today on my Xbox and the receipt is only being sent to the secondary email...
  5. Typed the wrong email address in Minecraft PE and I can’t sign in into another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Typed the wrong email address in Minecraft PE and I can’t sign in into another account: I tried logging into the correct account on the website but it keeps on redirecting me to the same wrong email address. There is no option to sign into another account and I can’t request a...
  6. I selected the wrong email Address sign-In to my purchased MCC Halo game in Steam

in XBoX Accessibility
    I selected the wrong email Address sign-In to my purchased MCC Halo game in Steam: Hi My name is kelvin, I bought this game not far from Steam release not long ago for The PC version then I sign-in without realizing which email address I was signing into in my Halo MCC game and...
  7. Xbox using wrong email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox using wrong email address: I have got an issue with xbox using an old delete alias. when signing in to say rockstar or Activision. it's is stressing me out now because xbox support is appalling and now I can't unlink my...
  8. i tried to link my xbox to epic games but used the wrong email address and now it comes up...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i tried to link my xbox to epic games but used the wrong email address and now it comes up...: i tried to link my xbox to epic games but used the wrong email address, now it comes up with an error and will not let me put the correct email address in dbfe7c7b-e214-4983-8d5b-0f46a0656c71
  9. i redeemed a code into the wrong email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    i redeemed a code into the wrong email address: i got a vbucks code and redeemed it online but was logged into the wrong email address when the code was redeemed is there anything i can do to get the vbucks on the right account...
  10. Accidentally put in wrong email address when migrating from mojang account to microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accidentally put in wrong email address when migrating from mojang account to microsoft: Ok I was migrating my kids account and instead of putting in her minecraft email address I put in mine which now I can no longer access. So she now has 2 email addys that logs her into minecraft...