Wrong console

Discus and support Wrong console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I purchased a xbox gift card 25 dollars and redeemed it on the computer but turns out since I purchased off of the computer I purchased a season... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Devyn 35, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Devyn 35
    Devyn 35 Guest

Wrong console

So I purchased a xbox gift card 25 dollars and redeemed it on the computer but turns out since I purchased off of the computer I purchased a season pass for Xbox one instead of xbox 360. And all it says it install to xbox one. And I want my money back or
    its just money down the drain

:)

Devyn 35, Sep 24, 2017
  2. wrong console ban

Hey there,

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a
    Case Review. 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable, however you can find more information in these cases through the communication sent
    by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. Remember that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the
    Code of Conduct or
    Microsoft Services Agreement has happened.

One of the common myths is that people who report another user for no reason will see that person suspended. This is not the case and in fact is subject to action as well for false reports which you can find more information about Enforcement Myths HERE.

If you believe the suspension was in error and if you're eligible, you can submit a case review using the steps
    HERE, however sometimes you're asked to complete a short questionnaire before you can submit a case review. All of the questions refer to the
    Code of Conduct, which you should review prior to filing the review.

If you fail on the questionnaire during the Case Review, don't worry as you'll be given another chance in 24 hours.

Hope that helps!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Sep 24, 2017
  3. wrong console ban

my console is banned and i have not did any thing and i got a permanently banned but its not mine vhxmble like me i have not been using it i been on my account and they banned the wrong console they usually give u time to remove anything that wrong with
    the account but they never gave me that option i got help from Xbox support that y i am here please respond

GreatFawn512432, Sep 24, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Wrong console

You would have to contact support and speak to billing 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Sep 24, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Wrong console

You would have to contact support and speak to billing 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. PliantLeaf7326 Win User

Wrong Gamertag ON Console

Thanks this worked to put the account on the console but it is not with the avatar already on the console. My son has played for years and wanted to keep his avatar with the live. Is it possible to link them? Or move all of the achievements to the new
  7. GtfGolgo13 Win User

Wrongful Console Ban

Did you or your friend try using the banned account? If anybody in the household tried using the account on this console, then that would be the cause.
  8. Mister Mascot Win User

wrong console ban

Hey there,

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a
    Case Review. 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable, however you can find more information in these cases through the communication sent
    by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. Remember that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the
    Code of Conduct or
    Microsoft Services Agreement has happened.

One of the common myths is that people who report another user for no reason will see that person suspended. This is not the case and in fact is subject to action as well for false reports which you can find more information about Enforcement Myths HERE.

If you believe the suspension was in error and if you're eligible, you can submit a case review using the steps
    HERE, however sometimes you're asked to complete a short questionnaire before you can submit a case review. All of the questions refer to the
    Code of Conduct, which you should review prior to filing the review.

If you fail on the questionnaire during the Case Review, don't worry as you'll be given another chance in 24 hours.

Hope that helps!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  9. Miss Ermine Win User

Wrong Gamertag ON Console

Hi there! I'm guessing the GT that you are posting with currently is the one you want on your console, yeah? Since it's showing up as Gold for me. Can you please head to the Sign In screen on your console (It will be in the Social) hub. There, when you're
    picking from Avatars, there should be a blank one all the way to the right labeled "Download Profile." Please follow the steps there using the email address that you used on the website, and it should get your account all downloaded and ready to play!
Thema:

Wrong console

1. Wrong console - Similar Threads - Wrong console

2. Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!: So I did something on my phone that got my xbox account banned. But they also banned my families Xbox Series X, Its not even connected to that account. So I tried to contact Microsoft support but...
  3. What’s wrong with my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    What’s wrong with my console: I have had my Xbox one for almost 6 years, and I haven’t had any issues until about 2 weeks ago. When I try to sign in and load up the home menu, it takes forever and gives me a pop up that says...
  4. New mw3 disc won’t load have I got the wrong game or is the console the issue ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New mw3 disc won’t load have I got the wrong game or is the console the issue ?: mw3 disc won’t load on my Xbox one have u paid for the wrong game 9bac90d2-7124-4a01-b887-16100eb234da
  5. I ordered 2 shark cards but for the wrong console and I wanted a refund . It says I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I ordered 2 shark cards but for the wrong console and I wanted a refund . It says I've...: I ordered 2 shark cards but for the wrong console and I requested a refund and it said denied because there's a limit. I've never got anything refunded since I bought my Xbox. I have proof that...
  6. I got console banned for no reason out of nowhere did I do something wrong please someone...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got console banned for no reason out of nowhere did I do something wrong please someone...: I was playing with my friend when we decided to go on something else, then I realised I had been console banned, I was confused and outraged so I decided to go on my enforcement history I looked...
  7. My console is banned from the Xbox network and I didn't do anything wrong and I need help...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console is banned from the Xbox network and I didn't do anything wrong and I need help...: I'm completely banned on my Xbox one s console from the Xbox network and Xbox live and I need some help please I didn't do anything wrong the people I used to be friends with they reported me for...
  8. Xbox App: Add a Console - Error: Try again in a bit. Something went wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App: Add a Console - Error: Try again in a bit. Something went wrong: When I try to re-add my Xbox X to the Xbox App on multiple iPhones, I get an error "Try again in a bit. Something went wrong". This happens no matter how many times I restart, the console is...
  9. Digital code purchase for wrong console type

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital code purchase for wrong console type: I recently bought the hogwarts legacy game as a digital code from Best Buy I have an Xbox one and the code was for an X/S and I cannot download the game because it isn’t compatible with my...
  10. I switched my hard drive to a diffrent console and I'm stuck on the "something went wrong"...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I switched my hard drive to a diffrent console and I'm stuck on the "something went wrong"...: My hdmi port broke so i got a different xbox one console, and swapped the disks with the one from my old xbox and now I can't get passed the "something went wrong" screen. I don't want to wipe it,...