Wrong channel list for UPC cable provider in OneGuide settings

Discus and support Wrong channel list for UPC cable provider in OneGuide settings in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I've connected my UPC TV decoder to console to be able to watch my cable TV provider through xbox OneGuide. UPC is cable tv provider in my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sojkin, Jan 8, 2020.

1. sojkin
    sojkin Guest

Hello

I've connected my UPC TV decoder to console to be able to watch my cable TV provider through xbox OneGuide. UPC is cable tv provider in my region. Objective was to use pad to and one pilot for all. Theoretically it works. I'm able to change channels from
    xbox pad. Issue is that channel list in OneGuide setting is not up to date for UPC. Currently there is only possible to choose "UPC Mediabox" offer which is very old offer. This offer is not available any more in UPC since long time. I assume more then 2
    years. Their current offer is called "UPC Horizon". Order and availability of channels are different in both offers. For example in "UPC Mediabox" there are no channels 2xx and in "UPC Horizon" on channel 241 there is HBO. Due to that im not able to watch
    all of channels which are on my current offer (UPC Horizon). Correctly are working only first 9 channels which have same numbering. Here list of channels in each offer:

Mediabox -> https://www.upc.pl/pdf/wykaz_programow_max_mediabox.pdf

Horizon -> https://www.upc.pl/pdf/wykaz_programow_max_horizon_kaon.pdf

How can I update channel list or where can i request to update them?

p.s.

I've already looked on xbox help site and below ling doesn't solve issue

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/oneguide-live-tv/incorrect-show-information

Regards

Marcin

:)

sojkin, Jan 8, 2020
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Marcin,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to provide some troubleshooting steps that resolve most issues on the Xbox. While the Xbox is on, go ahead and do a hard
    restart and power cycle
    to the console. Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds or until it shuts down. Once the Xbox is off, remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 5 minutes. Then re-connect and
    wait 60 seconds before turning on the Xbox. Holding down the power button on the console to force a hard reset is an important step.

If that doesn't help then you will need to try out a soft
    factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button on the controller to open the guide.
    2. Scroll to the right and select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.
    Make sure to select "Keep my games & apps" and have the correct account login information plus your Wi-Fi password ready if you connect wireless because you will need to re-add the accounts that were on the Xbox and re-connect to your network during the
    reset.

Let us know if this helps at all.
  3. sojkin Win User

Hello Diego

it doesn’t solve the issue. It looks like TV provider chanels are not updated in your database. Where can i request such update? To be more specific im talking about tv providers in Poland region 41-500. UPC horizon is missing. Currently only UPC mediabox
    is available but its obsolete offer form UPC.
  4. KATANCIK Win User

Cable provider not listed on oneguide settings.

Or I should just say. Elauwit Networks 2400 Nueces in zip code [Mod Removed]
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Cable provider not listed on oneguide settings.

This is a terrific suggestion, KATANCIK! I think it's best put over on our
    Feedback site
    , though! Head over there and post it up. Thank you so much.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Channels are incorrect

VooDoo90,

The best way to report the incorrect channels in the OneGuide troubleshooting section in your Xbox One settings.

• Press the Menu button on your Xbox One controller and select 'Settings'.
    • In the Settings menu, select 'TV & OneGuide'.
    • Select 'Troubleshooting'.
    • From here select 'Report a OneGuide problem' and select 'Wrong channel'.
    This will report the error directly to the proper folks.
Thema:

1. Wrong channel list for UPC cable provider in OneGuide settings - Similar Threads - Wrong channel list

2. OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong 2019: Just wondering when the channel listings for the oneguide will be updated to reflect virgin media uk's changes back in the summer Nearly all standard definition channels where replaced with the...
  3. OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong: Just wondering when the channel listings for the oneguide will be updated to reflect virgin media uk's changes back in the summer Nearly all standard definition channels where replaced with the...
  4. Wrong channel line up for Charter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong channel line up for Charter: I'm getting an entirely wrong channel line up for 91360 Charter. It's been weeks now. I've tried everything from clearing all tv information to changing services a few times now and nothing...
  5. channel wrong frequency

in XBoX Games and Apps
    channel wrong frequency: Call REF 1334371302 Australia - Shepparton Region Station WIN recently changed frequency, I've logged requests via oneguide troubleshooting but still the channel just comes up as a black screen...
  6. Wrong Channel Lineup in Oneguide for almost a year.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong Channel Lineup in Oneguide for almost a year.: I reported the error 10 months ago to support, then also reported the error on the xbox one in the oneguide report feature section and it STILL has not been addressed yet. Is there any way to know...
  7. New Verizon Quantum DVR/kinect sending duplicate channels or wrong channel all together (**** ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Verizon Quantum DVR/kinect sending duplicate channels or wrong channel all together (**** ...: I had an xbox running live tv with this setup for about 2 years with no problem. I recently purchased a second xbox elite for the house and swapped this console with the old. I now can watch tv...
  8. Wrong Channel Numbers in OneGuide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong Channel Numbers in OneGuide: Charter upgraded their service in my area to Charter Spectrum and modified their channel line up on 12/9/2014. Since then, the channels that changed have not updated in OneGuide. I have cleared...
  9. One Guide assigns the wrong channelnumbers to each channel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One Guide assigns the wrong channelnumbers to each channel: It works fine except the channelnumbers (shown next to the channel in the One Guide channellist) are way off. Channel nr. 1 is mapped to 160 for example. Is there any way to change this mapping...
  10. Xbox One Oneguide Channel Lineup Wrong Freesat UK

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Oneguide Channel Lineup Wrong Freesat UK: Channel Lineup is wrong for Freesat on Oneguide for me (in Wales). No idea what could be the root cause of this. Not a major issue but niggling and probably easy to resolve...