Wrong Account

Discus and support Wrong Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I applied a 3 month subscription to the wrong account. What should I do? cfd5fe31-36dd-4608-9030-94348915062a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YesWeCam3, Dec 25, 2015.

1. YesWeCam3
    YesWeCam3 Guest

Wrong Account

I applied a 3 month subscription to the wrong account. What should I do?

:)

YesWeCam3, Dec 25, 2015
  2. Shouxin26
    Shouxin26 Guest
    Xbox One code redeemed on wrong account

I redeemed a game code that I received when I purchased Assassins Creed: Origins Deluxe edition on my wrong account and I'm wondering if there's a way I can redeem it again (with proof of purchase of game and code of course).

Shouxin26, Dec 25, 2015
  3. Wrong Account

Well since i tried to move it last week(that's when I found out I couldn't because of the other account) I have to wait 30 days to try and move it. So i wait 27 to move harp. Than wait 30 more to move the other the one I want... Thanks though! I just wont
    buy any apps on my pc till the accounts are changed ....in 2 months.

ChidingHarp0420, Dec 25, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Wrong Account

Contact support. They should be able to cancel the subscription and give you a token for the remaining time to redeem on the correct account. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, Dec 25, 2015
  5. InvisibleBear87 Win User

wrong account

You can change your Windows Live ID for that account. Information can be found here -

support.xbox.com/.../manage-live-id

Go the one thats says Switch your Gamertag to a different Windows Live ID. Follow these steps and you should be fine.

Hope this helps you.
  6. VacantSouls Win User

Wrong Account

7. Original Colton Win User

Wrong Account!

Unfortunately nothing is transferrable between accounts besides a few avatar add-ons.

So the three month subscription is non-transferrable.
  8. Knowitall(2) Win User

Wrong Account!

Sorry, this transfer is not possible.
  9. A Bamboo Eater Win User

Wrong account

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about all the frustrations, but glad to know you will be able to enjoy some gaming with your son! Let's see if we can't come up with a few solutions for you.

You can
    download profiles
    to any console provided that it can connect to the internet, or even

copy/move
    a profile from one console to the next.

Please let us know if these suggestions have helped.

Thanks and happy gaming!
Thema:

Wrong Account

1. Wrong Account - Similar Threads - Wrong Account

2. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  3. What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?: How do I transfer the vbucks back to the right account? 8b13da4f-5377-4212-a1b0-1e230087194a
  4. What to do if I claim Xbox gift card on the wrong account

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if I claim Xbox gift card on the wrong account: I accidentally claimed my $20 Xbox gift card on the wrong account and I am trying to get it onto my main account 24c0ca6d-0f2a-4531-ab80-d7845238922d
  5. I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the...: I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the right account? 59b4a262-5d54-40c0-ad9a-8d6c536af48f
  6. What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...: Hello Community, Dec 19th, my son's account was stolen using software that bypassed Microsoft security protocols. This was immediately reported to Microsoft via multiple avenues (live chat, and...
  7. My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...: My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change the migration from that account to this one? So it will let me login via putting this account's...
  8. Code was redeemed to wrong account in Xbox family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code was redeemed to wrong account in Xbox family: Can I transfer it to the correct person? 28e1523d-a20a-4314-8af9-fd1018ae6b88
  9. Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account?: I’m lost for words that my account received a permanent account ban with my appeal being denied. I have not used anything to the extent to reach this type of ban, I understand trash talk etc but...
  10. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...