Wreckfest Upgrade for Series X Not Working

Discus and support Wreckfest Upgrade for Series X Not Working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I launch Wreckfest, I have a 'Press Y to upgrade to Series X/S' notice. I press 'Y' and go to a blank store screen. I have checked add-ons for the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarkKing13, Jul 3, 2021.

1. MarkKing13
    MarkKing13 Guest

When I launch Wreckfest, I have a 'Press Y to upgrade to Series X/S' notice. I press 'Y' and go to a blank store screen. I have checked add-ons for the game and there is no update file showing. How can I upgrade?

:)

MarkKing13, Jul 3, 2021
  2. ItzCamzy Win User

Hi,

Is this a physical copy of the game or was it downloaded via game pass?
  3. ItzCamzy Win User

Hi,

The upgrade is available on Xbox through an in game option as it wasn’t part of Microsoft’s free upgrade service.

This should be purchasable in game for $9.99/£9.99
  4. MarkKing13 Win User

Purchased a digital copy (Complete Edition). Even though I currently have Game Pass, this is a purchased game.
  5. ItzCamzy Win User

Hi,

I’ve downloaded this to see if I come across the same problem and can see what you are referring to.

I also get redirected to the store page with a blank screen. I’ve checked some other forums and this seems like a common issue at the moment.

The only advice I can give you on this is to wait for the next update and see if this fixes the issue.

Alternatively you can get in touch with Xbox support here- https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/
  6. MarkKing13 Win User

The only in-game option is to hit 'Y' to upgrade to Series X/S. But that takes you to a blank screen in the store.
Thema:

1. Wreckfest Upgrade for Series X Not Working - Similar Threads - Wreckfest Upgrade Series

2. Need help with wreckfest crashing on xbox series x.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with wreckfest crashing on xbox series x.: I have wreckfast installed digitally on my xbox series x. The game has worked for approx 6-7 months since owning it and has worked fine. For the last few weeks it will load to the start screen....
  3. Wreckfest Series X/S version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest Series X/S version: Hi, I'd like to buy Wreckfest Complete Edition optimized for Series X (60fps 4K), is there such thing? Currently I play a standard edition of the game on Game Pass. This version doesn't seem to...
  4. i have wreckfest on gampass with dlc will it transfer to steam?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have wreckfest on gampass with dlc will it transfer to steam?: i have wreckfest on gampass with dlc will it transfer to steam? 43df06ad-dfb6-423a-8786-0c9436c16fe4
  5. Wreckfest upgrade not working…

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest upgrade not working…: I bought the physical copy of Wreckfest. With the series X upgrade came out on the MS store I purchased that for $10. It downloaded and it shows up on my storage device underneath the main game,...
  6. PC - Game Pass- Wreckfest won't launch, screen is black and won't respond

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC - Game Pass- Wreckfest won't launch, screen is black and won't respond: So I got the gamepass and have been playing wreckfest, I played last night no issues but when I tried to play today the screen would just be black and when I clicked anything it would say that the...
  7. Games from game pass including wreckfest won't play on my Xbox series x using internal or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games from game pass including wreckfest won't play on my Xbox series x using internal or...: Wreckfest among other Game Pass games won't play on my xbox series x with a ssd. Also won't play off external drive c4df2288-0423-43d6-8366-889cc424ccd3
  8. How to fix Xbox One S Wreckfest multiplayer servers not loading?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Xbox One S Wreckfest multiplayer servers not loading?: I've attempted several troubleshooting techniques to include switching profiles, game re-install, reset router, checking NAT and multiplayer connection. Multiplayer works on other games just not...
  9. Wreckfest upgrade for series x disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest upgrade for series x disappeared: I purchased the upgrade for wreckfest over 6 months ago and haven't had a problem until a few days ago. I loaded the game up and noticed the prompt to purchase the upgrade had reappeared. Now the...
  10. Wreckfest unable to select extreme damage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest unable to select extreme damage: Hi there, I saw my mate playing wreckfest the other day on his PS% and being a game pass member I decided to install it on pc for myself. Unfortunately I cannot enable Extreme damage as it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wreckfest upgrade not working