Wreckfest upgrade for series x disappeared

Discus and support Wreckfest upgrade for series x disappeared in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the upgrade for wreckfest over 6 months ago and haven't had a problem until a few days ago. I loaded the game up and noticed the prompt to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AwsomeAndy69, Aug 18, 2022.

1. AwsomeAndy69
    AwsomeAndy69 Guest

I purchased the upgrade for wreckfest over 6 months ago and haven't had a problem until a few days ago. I loaded the game up and noticed the prompt to purchase the upgrade had reappeared. Now the content has disappeared from my list of purchased dlc's as if I'd never purchased the content at all. Has anyone else had this problem?

:)

AwsomeAndy69, Aug 18, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello AwsomeAndy69,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to use play the upgraded version of Wreckfest. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

Based on your description, you have already purchased the upgraded version of the game and was able to play with it. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

1. May we ask if you are sign in to your account that purchased the game?
    2. When did this issue happen? Was there a recent update installed on your device?
    3. Are you having issues with other game titles?
    4. Is your account set as Home Xbox?
    We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello AwsomeAndy69,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation.

Regards,

4. Kathy A. Win User

Hello AwsomeAndy69,

We have not heard anything from you since our last reply. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that we have answered the issue you reported to us. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be a little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you have dedicated to post here in Xbox Forums.

Regards,

5. ItzCamzy Win User

Wreckfest Upgrade for Series X Not Working

Hi,

Is this a physical copy of the game or was it downloaded via game pass?
  6. ItzCamzy Win User

Wreckfest Upgrade for Series X Not Working

Hi,

The upgrade is available on Xbox through an in game option as it wasn’t part of Microsoft’s free upgrade service.

This should be purchasable in game for $9.99/£9.99
Thema:

1. Wreckfest upgrade for series x disappeared - Similar Threads - Wreckfest upgrade series

2. Need help with wreckfest crashing on xbox series x.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with wreckfest crashing on xbox series x.: I have wreckfast installed digitally on my xbox series x. The game has worked for approx 6-7 months since owning it and has worked fine. For the last few weeks it will load to the start screen....
  3. Wreckfest Series X/S version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest Series X/S version: Hi, I'd like to buy Wreckfest Complete Edition optimized for Series X (60fps 4K), is there such thing? Currently I play a standard edition of the game on Game Pass. This version doesn't seem to...
  4. i have wreckfest on gampass with dlc will it transfer to steam?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have wreckfest on gampass with dlc will it transfer to steam?: i have wreckfest on gampass with dlc will it transfer to steam? 43df06ad-dfb6-423a-8786-0c9436c16fe4
  5. Wreckfest upgrade not working…

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest upgrade not working…: I bought the physical copy of Wreckfest. With the series X upgrade came out on the MS store I purchased that for $10. It downloaded and it shows up on my storage device underneath the main game,...
  6. PC - Game Pass- Wreckfest won't launch, screen is black and won't respond

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC - Game Pass- Wreckfest won't launch, screen is black and won't respond: So I got the gamepass and have been playing wreckfest, I played last night no issues but when I tried to play today the screen would just be black and when I clicked anything it would say that the...
  7. Games from game pass including wreckfest won't play on my Xbox series x using internal or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games from game pass including wreckfest won't play on my Xbox series x using internal or...: Wreckfest among other Game Pass games won't play on my xbox series x with a ssd. Also won't play off external drive c4df2288-0423-43d6-8366-889cc424ccd3
  8. How to fix Xbox One S Wreckfest multiplayer servers not loading?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Xbox One S Wreckfest multiplayer servers not loading?: I've attempted several troubleshooting techniques to include switching profiles, game re-install, reset router, checking NAT and multiplayer connection. Multiplayer works on other games just not...
  9. Wreckfest unable to select extreme damage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest unable to select extreme damage: Hi there, I saw my mate playing wreckfest the other day on his PS% and being a game pass member I decided to install it on pc for myself. Unfortunately I cannot enable Extreme damage as it...
  10. Wreckfest Upgrade - Pay for the second time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest Upgrade - Pay for the second time: Hello, Today, after the update to Wreckfest, I was directed also for a Wreckfest Upgrade which I had payed already when it was released on May this year. Is this normal? Pay 2 times for the same...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wreckfest xbox series x upgrade not working