Wreckfest unable to select extreme damage

Discus and support Wreckfest unable to select extreme damage in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I saw my mate playing wreckfest the other day on his PS% and being a game pass member I decided to install it on pc for myself.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VAN1SH1NG AC7, Jul 24, 2022.

1. Wreckfest unable to select extreme damage

Hi there,

I saw my mate playing wreckfest the other day on his PS% and being a game pass member I decided to install it on pc for myself.

Unfortunately I cannot enable Extreme damage as it doesn't display. There's only the regular, intense and realistic damage modes.

Is the extreme damage mode not available on pc or is there something I have to do to unlock or enable it?

Thanks,

Harry

:)

VAN1SH1NG AC7, Jul 24, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Van1sh1ng

What are your PC specs, depending on your hardware setup some graphical modes can disappear

If you are not able to see it maybe it's due to is not supported on the PC

Hope it helps, if you have further questions feel free to ask
    Greetings from another Microsoft user
  3. TexturalChunk35 Win User

Wreckfest will not load

I’ve download wreckfest three times now and no matter what when i goto start the game it dashboards me.
    The reason that you are unable to launch the game is that the game has not been released just yet.

It will be released later on today.
  4. Nohra369 Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (24 - 26 January 2020)

I tried wreckfest and loved it
  5. EMTROCK Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (14 - 16 February 2020)

Grinding on world of warships. And a little wreckfest
  6. Barbarus85 Win User

Any good Arcade Racing recommendations for Xbox One?

Maybe Onrush and maybe Dirt / Wreckfest :)
Thema:

1. Wreckfest unable to select extreme damage - Similar Threads - Wreckfest unable select

2. Need help with wreckfest crashing on xbox series x.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with wreckfest crashing on xbox series x.: I have wreckfast installed digitally on my xbox series x. The game has worked for approx 6-7 months since owning it and has worked fine. For the last few weeks it will load to the start screen....
  3. Wreckfest Series X/S version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest Series X/S version: Hi, I'd like to buy Wreckfest Complete Edition optimized for Series X (60fps 4K), is there such thing? Currently I play a standard edition of the game on Game Pass. This version doesn't seem to...
  4. i have wreckfest on gampass with dlc will it transfer to steam?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have wreckfest on gampass with dlc will it transfer to steam?: i have wreckfest on gampass with dlc will it transfer to steam? 43df06ad-dfb6-423a-8786-0c9436c16fe4
  5. Wreckfest upgrade not working…

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest upgrade not working…: I bought the physical copy of Wreckfest. With the series X upgrade came out on the MS store I purchased that for $10. It downloaded and it shows up on my storage device underneath the main game,...
  6. PC - Game Pass- Wreckfest won't launch, screen is black and won't respond

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC - Game Pass- Wreckfest won't launch, screen is black and won't respond: So I got the gamepass and have been playing wreckfest, I played last night no issues but when I tried to play today the screen would just be black and when I clicked anything it would say that the...
  7. Games from game pass including wreckfest won't play on my Xbox series x using internal or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games from game pass including wreckfest won't play on my Xbox series x using internal or...: Wreckfest among other Game Pass games won't play on my xbox series x with a ssd. Also won't play off external drive c4df2288-0423-43d6-8366-889cc424ccd3
  8. How to fix Xbox One S Wreckfest multiplayer servers not loading?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Xbox One S Wreckfest multiplayer servers not loading?: I've attempted several troubleshooting techniques to include switching profiles, game re-install, reset router, checking NAT and multiplayer connection. Multiplayer works on other games just not...
  9. Wreckfest upgrade for series x disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest upgrade for series x disappeared: I purchased the upgrade for wreckfest over 6 months ago and haven't had a problem until a few days ago. I loaded the game up and noticed the prompt to purchase the upgrade had reappeared. Now the...
  10. Wreckfest Upgrade - Pay for the second time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest Upgrade - Pay for the second time: Hello, Today, after the update to Wreckfest, I was directed also for a Wreckfest Upgrade which I had payed already when it was released on May this year. Is this normal? Pay 2 times for the same...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. GoTo AND upgrade