WRC generations Xbox series X

Discus and support WRC generations Xbox series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone had the loading screen get stuck going round and round with the blue background that says The official game WRC Generations if so is there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jack Moorhead, Nov 19, 2022.

1. WRC generations Xbox series X

Has anyone had the loading screen get stuck going round and round with the blue background that says The official game WRC Generations if so is there something I can do to fix this apart from re-download the whole thing all over again as my internet is not very quick at all.

:)

Jack Moorhead, Nov 19, 2022
  2. Jack Moorhead Win User

Have tried powering it off completely left it for well over 5mins turned it on still doing the exact same thing. Game loads perfectly it’s when I actually come to do the rally stage that it’s stuck on that screen. I still think it is a fundamental problem with the game as my console is barely 2 months old and is the top of the line series x which should never have slow loading or lack of loading issues every other game works fine. Game needs another update again ASAP to fix problem as I am only 2-3 stages away from moving to the next contract in the game and would really hope not to have to start Career over again. Other than that though game is perfect.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Jack

Besides redownloading the game, did you tried something else?
    This is to avoid giving you the same troubleshooting steps

————

In the meantime and if you didn’t try this, please power cycle the console

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

After that, try to remove and re-add your profile on the console.

In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, try again
  4. Jack Moorhead Win User

How do I request a refund as this game does not work at all even after deleting the game and re-downloading it which took all night as always on Xbox. Really in 2022 this is just not good enough someone needs to tell the French to pull their finger out when it comes to WRC as the app they have on the iPad & iPhone which allows you to watch all of the events from the season doesn’t work either and i didn’t pay £50-60 I spent closer to £100. I respect Microsoft developers & Xbox game makers but please tell Nacon & the WRC team to take this game of the Microsoft store to avoid anymore ridicule and negative reviews like this.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

6. TimoSironen Win User

XBox One - WRC Generation Logitech 920 wheel turns left-right on its own

I have issue on WRC generations after last patch. Having Xbox one, g920 wheel and issue so far on WRC generations. Example dirt rally worked fine.
Thema:

1. WRC generations Xbox series X - Similar Threads - WRC generations series

2. EA WRC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA WRC: Hi all Looking for some help please ordered EA WRC its showing on my xbox 1 libary but cannot download due to compatability but if i sign in on my xbox x wrc does not show in any libary, cannot...
  3. Series X update broke wheel for F1 2021, WRC 9 and WRC 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X update broke wheel for F1 2021, WRC 9 and WRC 7: My wheel is Hori FFB Dlx which has an app also for 8 presets for wheel itself. Mentioned games worked perfectly with this wheel until last played in early march. Not playing over summer. So...
  4. WRC 10 will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WRC 10 will not load: Re installed WRC 10 on my Xbox series S. now the game will not load up. Stuck on the autosave screen. I have uninstalled the game and rebooted my console then reinstalled the game. Any help [img]...
  5. Wrc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrc: Has anyone else experienced the following problem when playing WRC Generations: Immediately upon starting the stage the wheel violently turns left & right repeatedly. Game is unusable in this...
  6. XBox One - WRC Generation Logitech 920 wheel turns left-right on its own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox One - WRC Generation Logitech 920 wheel turns left-right on its own: Has anyone else experienced the following problem when playing WRC Generations: Immediately upon starting the stage the wheel violently turns left & right repeatedly. Game is unusable in this...
  7. WRC Generations crashes whenever I connect my steering wheel to it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WRC Generations crashes whenever I connect my steering wheel to it.: The game won't even load with the wheel connected, but if the wheel is disconnected and I play with a controller the game is fine. I haven't had this issue with other games, including the previous...
  8. How do I fix WRC Generations from not crashing upon startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix WRC Generations from not crashing upon startup?: I am currently playing on an xbox series x, and have recently purchased WRC Generations standard edition. The game will briefly show the startup screen for a few seconds, then proceed to crash. I...
  9. WRC Generations does not run

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WRC Generations does not run: Hi, I bought Fully Loaded version 30.10, and it did not work 48 hours before official release date :). It worked 2.11. when I played couple of hours. Yesterday 4.11. I was about to play again,...
  10. logitech G920 steering not working on xbox one s at the new Game WRC Generation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    logitech G920 steering not working on xbox one s at the new Game WRC Generation: Hello... logitech G920 steering not working on xbox one s at the new Game WRC Generation. I can't select it in game setup either. Only the controller can be selected. Anyone an Idea? Thanks......