WRC Generations does not run

Discus and support WRC Generations does not run in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I bought Fully Loaded version 30.10, and it did not work 48 hours before official release date :). It worked 2.11. when I played couple of hours.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bore_69, Nov 5, 2022.

1. Bore_69
    Bore_69 Guest

Hi,

I bought Fully Loaded version 30.10, and it did not work 48 hours before official release date WRC Generations does not run :). It worked 2.11. when I played couple of hours. Yesterday 4.11. I was about to play again, but there was update to load before game will start. I downloaded it and now it will not start at all WRC Generations does not run :). I deleted the game and downloaded it again, but same result. Game does not run. Nice, 49,99€ for **** WRC Generations does not run :)

:)

Bore_69, Nov 5, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

3. Bore_69 Win User

Thx for Your advice (Y) .Unfortunately did not work. I tried both. Monday I will contact to support for refund on this.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Thank you for that and I apologize for the trouble. You can request a refund by signing in to https://xbox.com/refunds.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  6. TimoSironen Win User

XBox One - WRC Generation Logitech 920 wheel turns left-right on its own

I have issue on WRC generations after last patch. Having Xbox one, g920 wheel and issue so far on WRC generations. Example dirt rally worked fine.
Thema:

1. WRC Generations does not run - Similar Threads - WRC Generations does

2. EA WRC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA WRC: Hi all Looking for some help please ordered EA WRC its showing on my xbox 1 libary but cannot download due to compatability but if i sign in on my xbox x wrc does not show in any libary, cannot...
  3. Series X update broke wheel for F1 2021, WRC 9 and WRC 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X update broke wheel for F1 2021, WRC 9 and WRC 7: My wheel is Hori FFB Dlx which has an app also for 8 presets for wheel itself. Mentioned games worked perfectly with this wheel until last played in early march. Not playing over summer. So...
  4. WRC 10 will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WRC 10 will not load: Re installed WRC 10 on my Xbox series S. now the game will not load up. Stuck on the autosave screen. I have uninstalled the game and rebooted my console then reinstalled the game. Any help [img]...
  5. Wrc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrc: Has anyone else experienced the following problem when playing WRC Generations: Immediately upon starting the stage the wheel violently turns left & right repeatedly. Game is unusable in this...
  6. XBox One - WRC Generation Logitech 920 wheel turns left-right on its own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox One - WRC Generation Logitech 920 wheel turns left-right on its own: Has anyone else experienced the following problem when playing WRC Generations: Immediately upon starting the stage the wheel violently turns left & right repeatedly. Game is unusable in this...
  7. WRC generations Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WRC generations Xbox series X: Has anyone had the loading screen get stuck going round and round with the blue background that says The official game WRC Generations if so is there something I can do to fix this apart from...
  8. WRC Generations crashes whenever I connect my steering wheel to it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WRC Generations crashes whenever I connect my steering wheel to it.: The game won't even load with the wheel connected, but if the wheel is disconnected and I play with a controller the game is fine. I haven't had this issue with other games, including the previous...
  9. How do I fix WRC Generations from not crashing upon startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix WRC Generations from not crashing upon startup?: I am currently playing on an xbox series x, and have recently purchased WRC Generations standard edition. The game will briefly show the startup screen for a few seconds, then proceed to crash. I...
  10. logitech G920 steering not working on xbox one s at the new Game WRC Generation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    logitech G920 steering not working on xbox one s at the new Game WRC Generation: Hello... logitech G920 steering not working on xbox one s at the new Game WRC Generation. I can't select it in game setup either. Only the controller can be selected. Anyone an Idea? Thanks......