WRC Generations crashes whenever I connect my steering wheel to it.

Discus and support WRC Generations crashes whenever I connect my steering wheel to it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game won't even load with the wheel connected, but if the wheel is disconnected and I play with a controller the game is fine. I haven't had this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AsteroidCow5212, Nov 8, 2022.

1. WRC Generations crashes whenever I connect my steering wheel to it.

The game won't even load with the wheel connected, but if the wheel is disconnected and I play with a controller the game is fine. I haven't had this issue with other games, including the previous WRC. I play on an Xbox Series X with a Logitech G920 and shifter. I don't use aftermarket parts at all. Its been two days now and nothing seems to fix it. I am using the latest Xbox OS.

:)

AsteroidCow5212, Nov 8, 2022
  2. XBF - Dom Win User

3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Asteroid, after the last system update, the steering wheels started to conflict with the system, friend.

from both logitech, trustmasters and the like, any steering wheel was conflicting.

The logitech model apparently stopped causing forza error but in your case WRC is still having this error.

You can wait for the update to be improved to eliminate this error, or you can report it this way

Click the "Report Outage" button

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-live-status

if you want other methods to report, follow the official link below

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. PelaitoPregunta Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Crashing on startup

Hi! How are you!? You have a steering wheel conected? The crash just happened to me too and when I started the game without the steering wheel connected, it worked perfectly, but if I connect it it crashes instantly.
  5. AsteroidCow5212 Win User

How do I fix WRC Generations from not crashing upon startup?

Hello luckily this has helped the game launch and I am able to play it, however whenever I try to connect my Logitech G920 steering wheel and pedals, the game immediately crashes and is unable to be re-opened unless I unplug the wheel. I do wish to play this game with wheel, so if you could help me further that would be nice.
  6. XBF John Win User

Lenkrad, Shifter [Steering wheel, shifter]

Hallo,

Nach den jeweiligen Webseiten:.

CSL Elite Lenkrad WRC | Fanatec : Dieser Artikel ist kompatibel mit Xbox

TH8A Add-On Shifter PC / Playstation® 3 / Xbox® / PlayStation®4 | Thrustmaster: Dieser Artikel ist kompatibel mit Xbox

Beste Grüße,

[Der obige Text ist maschinell übersetzt und ist möglicherweise keine genaue Darstellung des ursprünglichen Beitrags.]

Hello,

According to the respective websites:.

CSL Elite Steering Wheel WRC | Fanatec : This item is compatible with Xbox

TH8A Add-On Shifter PC / Playstation® 3 / Xbox® / PlayStation®4 | Thrustmaster: This item is compatible with Xbox

Best Regards,

Thema:

1. WRC Generations crashes whenever I connect my steering wheel to it. - Similar Threads - WRC Generations crashes

2. EA WRC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA WRC: Hi all Looking for some help please ordered EA WRC its showing on my xbox 1 libary but cannot download due to compatability but if i sign in on my xbox x wrc does not show in any libary, cannot...
  3. Series X update broke wheel for F1 2021, WRC 9 and WRC 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X update broke wheel for F1 2021, WRC 9 and WRC 7: My wheel is Hori FFB Dlx which has an app also for 8 presets for wheel itself. Mentioned games worked perfectly with this wheel until last played in early march. Not playing over summer. So...
  4. WRC 10 will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WRC 10 will not load: Re installed WRC 10 on my Xbox series S. now the game will not load up. Stuck on the autosave screen. I have uninstalled the game and rebooted my console then reinstalled the game. Any help [img]...
  5. Wrc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrc: Has anyone else experienced the following problem when playing WRC Generations: Immediately upon starting the stage the wheel violently turns left & right repeatedly. Game is unusable in this...
  6. XBox One - WRC Generation Logitech 920 wheel turns left-right on its own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox One - WRC Generation Logitech 920 wheel turns left-right on its own: Has anyone else experienced the following problem when playing WRC Generations: Immediately upon starting the stage the wheel violently turns left & right repeatedly. Game is unusable in this...
  7. WRC generations Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WRC generations Xbox series X: Has anyone had the loading screen get stuck going round and round with the blue background that says The official game WRC Generations if so is there something I can do to fix this apart from...
  8. How do I fix WRC Generations from not crashing upon startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix WRC Generations from not crashing upon startup?: I am currently playing on an xbox series x, and have recently purchased WRC Generations standard edition. The game will briefly show the startup screen for a few seconds, then proceed to crash. I...
  9. WRC Generations does not run

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WRC Generations does not run: Hi, I bought Fully Loaded version 30.10, and it did not work 48 hours before official release date :). It worked 2.11. when I played couple of hours. Yesterday 4.11. I was about to play again,...
  10. logitech G920 steering not working on xbox one s at the new Game WRC Generation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    logitech G920 steering not working on xbox one s at the new Game WRC Generation: Hello... logitech G920 steering not working on xbox one s at the new Game WRC Generation. I can't select it in game setup either. Only the controller can be selected. Anyone an Idea? Thanks......