WRC 9 keyboard as button box on Xbox?

Discus and support WRC 9 keyboard as button box on Xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I am thinking about purchasing WRC 9 on Cbox One, but i would like to know if i can use a keyboard as a button box while using a steering wheel to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JohnMadigan2, Sep 19, 2020.

1. JohnMadigan2
    JohnMadigan2 Guest

Hi.

I am thinking about purchasing WRC 9 on Cbox One, but i would like to know if i can use a keyboard as a button box while using a steering wheel to drive?

This works on pc2 and f1 2019.

Cheers

:)

JohnMadigan2, Sep 19, 2020
  2. James.Robertson Win User

Xbox app freezing when trying to use remote keyboard

I open the xbox app on my iphone or ipad, hit the button to the left of the notifications, it shows my console is on and which one it is connected to, I select "open remote control," hit the keyboard function on the bottom left, type anything in (I literally typed "Test" in the box,) hit the return button and it minimizes but text box still appears and the text box on my xbox is not populated with what I type, and when I hit the 'X' to close the the keyboard and text box, the app freezes
  3. LordFlux Win User

WRC Powerslide based on existing franchise?!

If you want to check WRC out, you can import WRC 2 and it will work on your NTSC/U XBox 360. WRC 2 is Region Free. WRC 1 and 3, however, will require a PAL XBox 360 as they are both region locked.

I ordered my copy of WRC 2 from the seller 'Funstock' on
    amazon.co.uk
    . They were one of the few who shipped to US. Total came out to be like $24.
  4. Gimpy_P Win User

Worst Customer Service Experience Ever - Anyone else had it this bad?

Microsoft has an electric piano keyboard? Was it in an Xbox box?
  5. ooO StAsH Ooo Win User

What is the point in buying a Wheel for racing games

Yes it's a shame we can't map all the extra buttons we get on a racing wheel when using it on consoles. I think the reason for this is due to the xbox controller only having a certain number of buttons hence why you can't map any of the extra buttons as
    there are only so many axis/button inputs that will be recognised between controller and console.

There are games that allow you to use a keyboard that can be used as a 'Button Box' mod so you can map more buttons to functions (racing simulation games like Project CARS 2 offers plenty of options for button mapping and controller customization). I do realise
    this is not the same as being able to map the extra buttons on a racing wheel but is still handy for this very reason. Here is an example of one clever way to map extra buttons without using a full qwerty keyboard:

Sim racing button box/keyboard num pad

Hopefully there will be some updates and changes to how we can have our racing wheels recognised by the console and be able to map all the buttons properly. Until then, the link to the example I posted above might be a temporary solution to the button mapping
    issue.

Happy Gaming!
  6. Thomanji Win User

Start Downloaded Games from the hard drive on X360 freeze the system

14.09 start box offline

14.10 start wsop pocker

14.12 sign in

14.14 stop game go to dashboard

14.15 recommendations not working after signout

14.16 switch off box

14.17 switch on box with Controller

14.17 sign into live profile

14.18 start game get black screen

14.18 press guide button select home and box freezes

14.18 box frozen no response. Have to press power button and box is off but screen with frozen picture shows up to 9 sec after the xbox light is off
Thema:

1. WRC 9 keyboard as button box on Xbox? - Similar Threads - WRC keyboard button

2. EA WRC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA WRC: Hi all Looking for some help please ordered EA WRC its showing on my xbox 1 libary but cannot download due to compatability but if i sign in on my xbox x wrc does not show in any libary, cannot...
  3. Series X update broke wheel for F1 2021, WRC 9 and WRC 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X update broke wheel for F1 2021, WRC 9 and WRC 7: My wheel is Hori FFB Dlx which has an app also for 8 presets for wheel itself. Mentioned games worked perfectly with this wheel until last played in early march. Not playing over summer. So...
  4. WRC 10 will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WRC 10 will not load: Re installed WRC 10 on my Xbox series S. now the game will not load up. Stuck on the autosave screen. I have uninstalled the game and rebooted my console then reinstalled the game. Any help [img]...
  5. Wrc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrc: Has anyone else experienced the following problem when playing WRC Generations: Immediately upon starting the stage the wheel violently turns left & right repeatedly. Game is unusable in this...
  6. XBox One - WRC Generation Logitech 920 wheel turns left-right on its own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox One - WRC Generation Logitech 920 wheel turns left-right on its own: Has anyone else experienced the following problem when playing WRC Generations: Immediately upon starting the stage the wheel violently turns left & right repeatedly. Game is unusable in this...
  7. WRC generations Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WRC generations Xbox series X: Has anyone had the loading screen get stuck going round and round with the blue background that says The official game WRC Generations if so is there something I can do to fix this apart from...
  8. WRC Generations crashes whenever I connect my steering wheel to it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WRC Generations crashes whenever I connect my steering wheel to it.: The game won't even load with the wheel connected, but if the wheel is disconnected and I play with a controller the game is fine. I haven't had this issue with other games, including the previous...
  9. How do I fix WRC Generations from not crashing upon startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix WRC Generations from not crashing upon startup?: I am currently playing on an xbox series x, and have recently purchased WRC Generations standard edition. The game will briefly show the startup screen for a few seconds, then proceed to crash. I...
  10. WRC Generations does not run

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WRC Generations does not run: Hi, I bought Fully Loaded version 30.10, and it did not work 48 hours before official release date :). It worked 2.11. when I played couple of hours. Yesterday 4.11. I was about to play again,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wrc9 button box