Wow, Xbox One. I have to say this might be the worst product I have purchased in a long time.

Discus and support Wow, Xbox One. I have to say this might be the worst product I have purchased in a long time. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; You do have to option to "go offline" and install the game , in fact they install much faster that way ...but you cant then go back online and play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OnshoreSquirrel, Dec 25, 2015.

1. Wow, Xbox One. I have to say this might be the worst product I have purchased in a long time.

You do have to option to "go offline" and install the game , in fact they install much faster that way ...but you cant then go back online and play the multiplayer part of the game without the update ...

support.xbox.com/.../using-xbox-one-offline

RobertBuckalew, Dec 26, 2015
  2. Bimnog, thank you for your positive outlook, however, you must not understand product development at all. Xbox automatically makes you sign up for online services . Once you are online and you install the game you are not able to go then off-line to Play
    the game. I have uninstalled it multiple times and tried that workaround but it does not work. Also to make matters worse halo five finally gets done installing. My kids are all excited this morning. However, now we have to install an update. Once again taking
    hours to install. When will it ever end. Perhaps when Microsoft realizes that they have a product problem Or enough people complain and they start losing money. As for me the Xbox goes back today.

CausalBody686, Dec 26, 2015
  3. Didn't work. Wants to delete and reload...all night downloading and now typical MS solution of delete and start over. Boxing this POS up and sending back to store. Not wasteing any more time on this, other than to find every site I can and warn folks
    about this very expensive waste of time.

SpeedGODUCKS8, Dec 26, 2015
  4. Wow, Xbox One. I have to say this might be the worst product I have purchased in a long time.

your free to "warn" people about YOUR experience but to be fair you should also tell them that you were the exception and certainly not the rule ...the VAST MAJORITY of new xbox owners (including my son and his second one for co-op) had little or no trouble
    ...ef everyone was a "POS" like you describe , then this forum would be locked up with thousands of users instead of just a small percentage of the few that did have problems ...you could also check out the support forums of another brand of console and see
    almost identical thread after thread of issues..."finding every site I can " seems like even a greater waste of time imo...

5. DuskShaman
    DuskShaman Guest
    also the NAT problems where is no solution...except maybe shotgun

DuskShaman, Dec 26, 2015
  6. Xbox dosent control nat , only tells you what yours is , only your isp or you modem/router determines nat...

7. augrob
    augrob Guest
    I've had similar issues. Right now, it won't let me sign in. I've been trying for an hour. never had thes issues with the 360. I bought an Xbox one and 6 games 3 weeks ago. Might have been a mistake. I can probably return the console, but I've opened the
    games, so....that money is gone.

augrob, Dec 26, 2015
  8. DuskShaman
    DuskShaman Guest

Wow, Xbox One. I have to say this might be the worst product I have purchased in a long time.

i went my friend place and try it there but same think so it has to be xbox issue if 3 different net connection gives same problem no matter if its wireless or wired and also Update Failed 0x8b050066 what ever that means.....this is so fck up thing

DuskShaman, Dec 26, 2015
  9. The xbox one console is a gift for my son for Christmas. still has not played anything. worst experience ever!!!!!!!! wii was so easy to set up. i tried setting up an account over and over and over again. wouldn't work. XBOX One is very expensive and a HUGE
    disappointment. Thanks for the tears of sadness and frustration Microsoft. I can't wait to give my business to anyone else.

CurvyMantella10, Oct 31, 2018
  10. DuskShaman Win User

also the NAT problems where is no solution...except maybe shotgun
  11. RobertBuckalew Win User

your free to "warn" people about YOUR experience but to be fair you should also tell them that you were the exception and certainly not the rule ...the VAST MAJORITY of new xbox owners (including my son and his second one for co-op) had little or no trouble
    ...ef everyone was a "POS" like you describe , then this forum would be locked up with thousands of users instead of just a small percentage of the few that did have problems ...you could also check out the support forums of another brand of console and see
    almost identical thread after thread of issues..."finding every site I can " seems like even a greater waste of time imo...
  12. RobertBuckalew Win User

Not sure what time the servers got overloaded but I'm on eastern time Christmas morning so I'm sure it was crowded...as to why you cant play a game without updates your would have to ask the game devs why they RELEASE games that NEED updating , its just
    the way it is , I have a ps4 also , same thing ...brand new game day one , needs a freaking update ...and I attribute my great experience to the fact that I have a good , stable hard wired internet connection coming from a router that was made with xbox live
    in mind ....the VAST MAJORITY of people that have problems are connected with ISP "gateways" that are NOT very good at xbox live connections imo ....check the forum as far back as you want to go COUNTLESS threads about gateways and problems...
  13. CausalBody686 Win User

Everyone is experiencing exactly what I'm experiencing. A horrible gift for kids at Christmas. There should be a warning that it takes hours for kids to even play their first game. Really bad!
  14. augrob Win User

I've had similar issues. Right now, it won't let me sign in. I've been trying for an hour. never had thes issues with the 360. I bought an Xbox one and 6 games 3 weeks ago. Might have been a mistake. I can probably return the console, but I've opened the
    games, so....that money is gone.
Thema:

1. Wow, Xbox One. I have to say this might be the worst product I have purchased in a long time. - Similar Threads - Wow might worst

2. Wow, the Xbox remembers up to ten wireless networks now in Alpha ring

in XboX Insiders
    Wow, the Xbox remembers up to ten wireless networks now in Alpha ring: Just found it out reading the last release notes. submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  3. Wow changing a gamertag on xbox is a pain in the ass.

in XboX Insiders
    Wow changing a gamertag on xbox is a pain in the ass.: Why they need to charge us with 9.99 dollars which is already a big money that i can't afford nor my country. They should change it give us freedom to change our gamertag freely without paying....
  4. Can't connect to WoW: Legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to WoW: Legends: Ever since the last update I can't connect to World of Warships Legends. I can connect to World of Tanks as well as every other multiplayer gave I have installed, but not Warships. My NAT is set...
  5. Oh wow has it been 7 years already. How time flys.......

in XboX Insiders
    Oh wow has it been 7 years already. How time flys.......: [IMG] submitted by /u/DaGabbaGhoul [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox one games on an Amazon fire stick! Wow!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one games on an Amazon fire stick! Wow!: I'm still blown away that I can play my Xbox games via Xcloud on an Amazon fire stick! This is a game changer! https://youtu.be/30Ytq2hPo3M submitted by /u/amaeloeze7 [link] [comments]
  7. I have WoW! 1000mbps and I have my own modem. Arris sb8200 is the modem and the router is...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I have WoW! 1000mbps and I have my own modem. Arris sb8200 is the modem and the router is...: I have WoW! 1000mbps and I have my own modem. Arris sb8200 is the modem and the router is Asus rt ac56r and the Im confused cause nothing has changed when changing modem and internet speed from...
  8. Wow We wait this 7 years! And now we finally get this...24 hours format. Thank you xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Wow We wait this 7 years! And now we finally get this...24 hours format. Thank you xbox...: [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]
  9. Wow, this must really be in the early beta stages for it to not even load. I’m in the us...

in XboX Insiders
    Wow, this must really be in the early beta stages for it to not even load. I’m in the us...: [IMG] submitted by /u/JewsFundedIsis [link] [comments]
  10. Wow!! The new Dashboard home is Great! And it's configurable! You can delete tabs , sort...

in XboX Insiders
    Wow!! The new Dashboard home is Great! And it's configurable! You can delete tabs , sort...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]