Would you use this feature? the ability to change power mode (i.e. energy saver to...

Discus and support Would you use this feature? the ability to change power mode (i.e. energy saver to... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This way people could save money and energy during when they don't use their consoles normally, but have access to remote play when they normally do... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/bleached_bear, Jan 13, 2023.

  1. Would you use this feature? the ability to change power mode (i.e. energy saver to...


    • This way people could save money and energy during when they don't use their consoles normally, but have access to remote play when they normally do use their consoles.
    submitted by /u/bleached_bear
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/bleached_bear, Jan 13, 2023
    #1
  2. Miss Bijoux Win User

    Console turns on by itself.

    Hey Berna -

    Which mode is your console set to:
    Instant On or Energy Saver
    ? And do you have background downloads enabled? It sounds as if your console is downloading/installing updates while in instant-on mode. Try changing it to energy saver and see if you still experience the issue. :)

    Let us know!
  3. HaSaNiNhO Win User

    xbox live problems

    Hey ! Are you using instant-on mode or energy-saver mode? Post back and let me know!

    Energy-saver
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

    Connecting to Xbox live (Xbox One)

    Maybe is because of the poor connection and if you have it on rest mode that will happen a lot try to change to the feature of energy saver or get better internet connection speeds
  5. Iautorenewedu Win User

    Direct TV and TV errors

    'energy saver' mode? The low power setting may help.
  6. YouKyi Win User

    Wifi Off?

    It's called "Energy Saver".
    That the mode of energy saving, is activated or not, it changes nothing.
Thema:

Would you use this feature? the ability to change power mode (i.e. energy saver to...

Loading...
  1. Would you use this feature? the ability to change power mode (i.e. energy saver to... - Similar Threads - feature ability change

  2. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  3. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  4. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  5. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  8. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  9. New XBOX Disc To Digital Feature

    in XboX Insiders
    New XBOX Disc To Digital Feature: Hey all, Im apart of xbox insiders and im currently enrolled to Omega and Delta and the new feature is not showing up for me yet. It says my XBOX updated last night, but I do not have the disc...
  10. Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital...