Would you use this feature? the ability to change power mode (i.e. energy saver to...

Discus and support Would you use this feature? the ability to change power mode (i.e. energy saver to... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This way people could save money and energy during when they don't use their consoles normally, but have access to remote play when they normally do... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/bleached_bear, Jan 13, 2023.

1. Would you use this feature? the ability to change power mode (i.e. energy saver to...

• This way people could save money and energy during when they don't use their consoles normally, but have access to remote play when they normally do use their consoles.
    submitted by /u/bleached_bear
    [link] [comments]

/u/bleached_bear, Jan 13, 2023
  2. Miss Bijoux Win User

Console turns on by itself.

Hey Berna -

Which mode is your console set to:
    Instant On or Energy Saver
    ? And do you have background downloads enabled? It sounds as if your console is downloading/installing updates while in instant-on mode. Try changing it to energy saver and see if you still experience the issue. :)

Let us know!
  3. HaSaNiNhO Win User

xbox live problems

Hey ! Are you using instant-on mode or energy-saver mode? Post back and let me know!

Energy-saver
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

Connecting to Xbox live (Xbox One)

Maybe is because of the poor connection and if you have it on rest mode that will happen a lot try to change to the feature of energy saver or get better internet connection speeds
  5. Iautorenewedu Win User

Direct TV and TV errors

'energy saver' mode? The low power setting may help.
  6. YouKyi Win User

Wifi Off?

It's called "Energy Saver".
    That the mode of energy saving, is activated or not, it changes nothing.
Thema:

Would you use this feature? the ability to change power mode (i.e. energy saver to...

1. Would you use this feature? the ability to change power mode (i.e. energy saver to... - Similar Threads - feature ability change

2. Xbox Feature request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Feature request: Hello So i have recently dusted off my old xbox One only to find out that the image on my ultrawide has black bars on each side would it be possible to support ultrawide in the Xbox consoles?...
  3. Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available."

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available.": Game Bar doesn't recognise Sea of Thieves Steam version, which means it won't allow me to record game clips using Game Bar. It shows me this box And when I tick that box, it immediately unticks...
  4. Xbox Tv detail settings triggers false features ?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Tv detail settings triggers false features ?: Hi everyone i want to know why xbox sometimes trigger false Hz or resolution in TV detail settings like im having lg tv 4k60hz but when i entre tv detail it says my tv support 120hz even that im...
  5. bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(: why was Xbox console companion taken away it was far more useful than the now useless Xbox app it did all the same things plus so much more so please bring back the console companion or at least...
  6. For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks

in XBoX on Windows
    For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks: I’m updated to firmware version 5.17.3202.0 and have updated the Xbox accessories app and are updated on windows, is this only for the console version? I have a Xbox elite 2 controller and it...
  7. New Features and Experiences for skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    New Features and Experiences for skip ahead: New Features and Experiences We have exciting news! Alpha Skip-Ahead users can expect something new coming to their Xbox Update Preview. Settings – Access Restrictions We have added two new...
  8. Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock): These controllers are getting expensive and open to thieving, especially when running a youth club etc. surely some security measures could be put in place. At the moment it seems it is too easy...
  9. Xbox Family feature request for the home automation community.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Family feature request for the home automation community.: I would like to know if there are any plans to include the option for push notifications for when a profile with screen limits has reached their limit? This would be helpful for creating triggers....
  10. My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...: I want to be able to play old Kinect games like Dance Central 1-3 and Kinect sports with my siblings to have fun again. Until I was met with my Xbox360 saying that a system update is required, but...