Would this name ruin my chances of winning the Microsoft rewards sweepstakes?

Discus and support Would this name ruin my chances of winning the Microsoft rewards sweepstakes? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Sorry to bother, but I made my Microsoft account with the name "no way" as a joke, and after entering hundreds of times on the Age of Empires custom pc... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by no way3, Nov 28, 2022.

1. no way3
    no way3 Guest

Sorry to bother, but I made my Microsoft account with the name "no way" as a joke, and after entering hundreds of times on the Age of Empires custom pc bundle sweepstakes, realized that the name I signed up with may make me look like a troll if I were to be selected. Thanks!

:)

no way3, Nov 28, 2022
  2. no way3 Win User

Oi, thanks for letting me know. I've changed my name, thanks for the help.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today No.

The best option is that you have your real name displayed in your Microsoft account
    https://account.microsoft.com/profile

This doesn’t remove you from the sweepstakes or lower the possibilities .
    Usually when you’re a winner you receive an email where you need to give your real ID and other things in order to claim the prize
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

You’re welcome! ;)

Don't hesitate to reach the community forums if you need help in the future
    For now take care and have a good day
  5. R4VER Win User

Xbox elite controller

I wish they would extend the warranty on them as my elite broke just outside of the warranty.

You want to start doing Microsoft Rewards aswell as sweepstakes on here, double your chances of winning one
  6. H3PA80R Win User

Promotional Activities of Winning a XBOX ONE X and a Surface Pro

For my understanding These sweepstakes would be repeative. So there should be the chance on winning consoles or surface devices every month. Since it is a lottery you might not have the biggest chance on win there.
Thema:

1. Would this name ruin my chances of winning the Microsoft rewards sweepstakes? - Similar Threads - name ruin chances

2. Xbox error DNS isn't resolving Xbox Server Names.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox error DNS isn't resolving Xbox Server Names.: So I turned on my xbox and found it shows as offline. "Forgot" my wifi, and reset the network. Hard rebooted xbox. Power cycled xbox and router. Checked router settings (no issues), tried...
  3. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  4. Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox: What is my Roblox username and password notify me d53b9ea7-6461-464b-b102-2affcf852834
  5. Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?: Im playing Grand Theft Auto and some guy joins the group chat party with a swastika as his gamertag. He said he’s been reported tons of times and nothing has happened to him. Is there tags...
  6. xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error: Hello there, whenever i try to connect my xbox 360 to the internet, it gives me a message saying "dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names". It connects to my router when testing the...
  7. Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...: Hey there i bought a game which took me 30 hours to downloaded, becuase of less space on c drive i downloaded it on h drive,rn my windows is driving me crazy i want to know if i reinstall the...
  8. How do I get a supervisor to call me I was hung up on by an agent names al

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a supervisor to call me I was hung up on by an agent names al: My product is faulty and you owe me a refund I'm paying a 2 year loan and the warranty was only 1 year? My product fails immediately after warranty expires proving you sold me a inferior product I...
  9. Cant connect. Check your network name and passwords and try again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect. Check your network name and passwords and try again.: So recently (as in the past 6 months) I’ve been having this issue with my gfs xbox x where after turning it on occasionally it won’t connect to the internet. It’ll pop up with a message saying...
  10. I see an extra disk on lenovo vantage named MSFT XVDD. How do i remove this?

in XBoX on Windows
    I see an extra disk on lenovo vantage named MSFT XVDD. How do i remove this?: I have deleted the game but it is still there. 65c11845-0c5c-452c-b6fc-5741d55a7d51