Would there be a way of sending my controller on to get fixed or maybe a discounted price...

Discus and support Would there be a way of sending my controller on to get fixed or maybe a discounted price... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This issue occurred a week into owning the controller admittedly dropping it once too many not a fault in Microsoft but for the price of the series x... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DrewPiland, May 22, 2023.

1. DrewPiland
    DrewPiland Guest

Would there be a way of sending my controller on to get fixed or maybe a discounted price...

This issue occurred a week into owning the controller admittedly dropping it once too many not a fault in Microsoft but for the price of the series x controller it shouldn't be so difficult to fix and so easy to break... Don't want to spend another $200 on a controller if I don't got to

:)

DrewPiland, May 22, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

Would there be a way of sending my controller on to get fixed or maybe a discounted price on replacement?

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

I do look forward to resolving this problem together! :)

You can complete a service order using the link below.

You may need to change the region of the website to match your own.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/help/hardware-ne...

Note: Controllers are designed to withstand gaming. They are not designed to be thrown, smashed, dropped, etc.

Play safe! :)
  3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Xbox one Microsoft Store

Prices are set by the studios and devs. Maybe a better route would be to go to gearbox and ask? Normally sales happen and all platforms will get the discount. So gearbox has decided to set the prices this way. Maybe because they have less sales over there?
    Hard to tell. Microsoft gave me my copy of it for free. So in my book I'm very happy with xbox.
  4. AyrshireMR2 Win User

Wreckateer (Kinect) free for 48 hours and 50% off on seven other games

Thanks for the info. Shall download tonight and maybe get Fruit Ninja as well at the discounted price
  5. Capt Millennium Win User

Birthday Discount.

I agree that it would be easily opened to abuse. However, I think it would be amazing to have a birthday discount. Maybe one way they could prevent abuse would be making it for Gold members only. That way you have to have paid Xbox in some way in order
    to get the discount.
  6. daisychain12345-2787 Win User

Cannot Get Minecraft Xbox One Edition For $5

I also have the digital download and can't download it for the discounted price, a fix would be nice!!
Thema:

1. Would there be a way of sending my controller on to get fixed or maybe a discounted price... - Similar Threads - sending controller fixed

2. If I send in my Xbox Starfield Controller for Repair, will I receive a Starfield edition in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I send in my Xbox Starfield Controller for Repair, will I receive a Starfield edition in...: If I send in my Xbox Starfield Controller for Repair, will I receive a Starfield edition in return? Want to make sure I don't lose my special edition controller just because it's going in for...
  3. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  4. How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...: How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair because one of the Joysticks has really bad stick drift? c19310fb-9d72-4783-adfa-be8601535d2f
  5. After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account: Disregarding this being my 4th model, I sent my Elite Series 2 Core (Blue) controller I'm for repair under warranty, because (you guessed it) the RB went out. It was returned to me, and the RB...
  6. Sending Audio through Xbox Controller 3.5 port.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sending Audio through Xbox Controller 3.5 port.: Hello, I am trying to send audio through my xbox one x controller wirelessly on Windows 11, When I connect it with a wire I can get audio to come through it. When I unplug it I cannot get audio to...
  7. Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?: Around 6 months ago I decided to buy an Xbox Series S, all was fine except that after only weeks of use, the controller was drifting to a point of being unusable. I then bought another, it came...
  8. How to send controller for repair?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to send controller for repair?: I would like to send my Xbox Controller for the Xbox series s in for repair on my right analog sticks stick drift my warranty expires in December 2024. I just don't know how to send it....
  9. Where can I send my controllers to get fixed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I send my controllers to get fixed.: In 2021 is when I got my first Xbox and i have three controllers for it (thier all made by Microsoft) my three controllers have different problems, for my series x/s controller is one of the...
  10. Am I able to send in my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft for them to fix?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am I able to send in my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft for them to fix?: My Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2's RB either doesn't work when I press it or has a delayed input, and my warranty has expired. So am I still able to send in the controller to Microsoft...