Would phantasy star online episode 1&2 be possible on game pass now that the new Phantasy...

Discus and support Would phantasy star online episode 1&2 be possible on game pass now that the new Phantasy... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Would phantasy star online episode 1&2 be possible on game pass now that the new Phantasy star online is on xbox? 1a4bbb5d-157f-4e85-903c-44df1dd45a02 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dingox84, Jan 20, 2023.

1. Dingox84
    Dingox84 Guest

Would phantasy star online episode 1&2 be possible on game pass now that the new Phantasy...

Would phantasy star online episode 1&2 be possible on game pass now that the new Phantasy star online is on xbox?

:)

Dingox84, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Would phantasy star online episode 1&2 be possible on game pass now that the new Phantasy star online is on xbox?

Hi there! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

As far as I know, I haven't seen any official update or news regarding Phantasy Star Online episodes 1 & 2 to be included on Game Pass. Let's wait for any updates regarding it.
  3. BiOHAZARD 901 Win User

Golden Days?

I'd say..

Ps2 FFXI

-

Dreamcast, Unreal Tournament, Phantasy Star Online ver 1 and 2

-

Xbox - Unreal Championship, Soldier of fortune, and again Phantasy Star Online.
  4. Rostom L Win User

Good question. I believe that they determine it with how many possible players are going to like to play a certain game. You may suggest or provide a feedback through their Xbox Idea Hub here https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas
  5. Dingox84 Win User

Another question if I may ask; how are games determined to be brought to game pass? Some been brought from the original Xbox and the 360. How were they picked to be transferred over?
  6. Photonimus Win User
Thema:

1. Would phantasy star online episode 1&2 be possible on game pass now that the new Phantasy... - Similar Threads - phantasy star online

2. Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...: Operating System: Windows 11. I got the CD but I need someone to help me set up my network so I can play multiplayer on home network with an identical cpu and game. Someone knowledgeable in the...
  3. Xbox 360 star wars edition hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 star wars edition hard drive: Heyy I have xbox 360 star wars edition, and the hard drive is not working anymore.. The hard drive is 320GB, xbox 360 s model 1451 with barcode X858528-001: [img] Can i use any hard drive...
  4. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  5. Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??

in XboX Insiders
    Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??: I’ve been wanting them to do this for a while but Xbox hasn’t done it. I want the original Lego Star Wars game to be added to the backwards compatibility games list. Just that game really nothing...
  6. Flash fire road Star steering wheel compatible with series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flash fire road Star steering wheel compatible with series s?: Would the Flash fire road Star steering wheel be compatible with the xbox series s? Have looked around the Internet, asked Bing AI but still no 100% answer. Was hoping yall could help me out....
  7. star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360: i know the Xbox360 systems are getting old but this use to work on my last Xbox360. Same game disk, attempting to run on replacement console with original Hdd from my first console, attempting to...
  8. When will Star Wars Jedi Survivor be available on Xbox one... There are several articles...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Star Wars Jedi Survivor be available on Xbox one... There are several articles...: When will Star Wars Survivor be available on Xbox one? I have seen several articles saying it will be available soon but I was wondering if there has been a specific date or an estimated date that...
  9. Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition: Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition. Son wants for Christmas. He has Xbox Series S. Do I buy the disc which specifies Series X? On the info it says it’s for Series X/S but does it contain a...
  10. what does my halo infinite star and take over 7 minutes in load first screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what does my halo infinite star and take over 7 minutes in load first screen?: i have already check every thing and continues load so slow, y was playing 1 week ago with no problem with 60 FPS and know each time that i open the game it load super slow over 7 minutes and the...