Would love to have some dynamic space visuals for the dashboard on the Xbox series Please

Discus and support Would love to have some dynamic space visuals for the dashboard on the Xbox series Please in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Moving ones would be better but either it’s going to be a improvement Along with the new Colours tones for the my Color options submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DoctorKitty4, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Would love to have some dynamic space visuals for the dashboard on the Xbox series Please

Moving ones would be better but either it’s going to be a improvement Along with the new Colours tones for the my Color options

submitted by /u/DoctorKitty4
    [link] [comments]

/u/DoctorKitty4, Dec 4, 2021
  2. wi7bit Win User

20th anniversary dynamic background for xbox one X

Sorry pauldelaney7.... The Xbox One or One X just isn't powerful enough to display dynamic backgrounds, otherwise they would have done it a long time ago. Even before the Series consoles came out. They don't even get the 4K dashboard....

Still worth having the controller though... It looks amazing! 😍
  3. CODukes4 Win User

Games that needs dymadic weather and season.

I've always thought the same thing OP. I would love to see dynamic weather in multiplayer games like call of duty. There have already been some dynamic weather/lighting in football games. The one map in Battlefield has changing weather (whether you consider
    it dynamic or not). But obviously any advancements would be impossible because Kaos thinks it is. There is no possibility of dynamic weather in future games because you don't know how to program it.
  4. Epic Louie Win User

Old classic game to be remade/remastered

I would love a remaster of the Mass Effect series trilogy and Dead Space trilogy.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xbox 360 thinks it's on the side

Would be great to have some visual help on this, can you share a picture please?
  6. ngocphi Win User

Xbox series X|S update for games is not working

"I have xbox series s "

Thats why

Smart delivery gives you the best version based on your console

It maybe 50gig on series x but it wouldn't be the same version as you don't need the 4k.assests

You would received a downscaled version for your console due to the limited space and yes that's the function of the smart delivery as series s max is 1080p-1440p depending on which resolution your tv supports and you would be receiving the compressed files not 50gig due to your space limitations

)by.design)

To access enhancements please goto the settings under the game (not ingame and MUST be done within the dashboard) and turn on enhancements
Thema:

Would love to have some dynamic space visuals for the dashboard on the Xbox series Please

1. Would love to have some dynamic space visuals for the dashboard on the Xbox series Please - Similar Threads - love dynamic space

2. As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

in XBoX Accessibility
    As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...: I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114
  3. Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please: I’ve noticed a glitch within Fable 2 and so far the only advice I’ve come across is to either not complete the side quest or to restart all over again. I want to complete the side quest. I don’t...
  4. Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - please help me: I’ve noticed a glitch within Fable 2 and so far the only advice I’ve come across is to either not complete the side quest or to restart all over again. I want to complete the side quest. I don’t...
  5. I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2...: I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2 content I can't download. cd880b85-0b0f-4d6c-8f29-c96c58620a86
  6. hi, I'm trying to update how to connect hearing aids to the xbox as a headset. I would love...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi, I'm trying to update how to connect hearing aids to the xbox as a headset. I would love...: ie. "xbox + Ponto5 + connectclip" "xbox + Phonak marvel direct" "xbox oticon px + roger X FM" I am an audiologist and I am trying to build a solution table for my teen patients who want to...
  7. Well I love gamepass 'cause I can listen to YouTube on the background on my phone, what...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Well I love gamepass 'cause I can listen to YouTube on the background on my phone, what...: Just wondering why YouTube won't run audio during game play on the Xbox one. Been running cloud games on my phone and it's pretty low end (Motorola Power 2022) and love streaming YouTube mixes in...
  8. Love you Xbox insider fantastic incrível

in XboX Insiders
    Love you Xbox insider fantastic incrível: Incrible comunit Xbox submitted by /u/Majestic-Property615 [link] [comments]
  9. please unban me for the love of god.

in XBoX Accessibility
    please unban me for the love of god.: unban my account LC zova i spent my savings on this account for years and i have nothing but this account that i value everything i own please reinforcement team give me another chance to change....
  10. Please for the love of God fix these controllers disconnect problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please for the love of God fix these controllers disconnect problems: I have done everything to fix the issue now its on you please fix this Microsoft you are not fixing the issue by making us buy new consoles if that is the problem and you knew that you should have...