Would like to know what gamertags is associate to my mail

Discus and support Would like to know what gamertags is associate to my mail in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys ! i want to know what gamertags is linked to my mail [Mod Removed] because i read somewhere that multiple one can be linked to the same adress... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Maxy BestOf, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Would like to know what gamertags is associate to my mail

Hi guys !

i want to know what gamertags is linked to my mail [Mod Removed] because i read somewhere that multiple one can be linked to the same adress and i want to know if you see just one ?

Thx for your help

:)

The Maxy BestOf, Oct 12, 2017
  2. Transfering my gamertag to a new e-mail address.

Hi!

I´ve been playing using my father´s gamertag. I would like to transfer his gamertag and associate this to my e-mail address. How should I do to make this happen?

Thanks

HuskyGuitar155, Oct 12, 2017
  3. CJ3NKINS
    CJ3NKINS Guest
    Change the Microsoft account that my gamertag (XboxLive) is associated to.

Hi barretjones

I'm not interested in changing my mail. My question is about changing the microsoft account associated with my gamertag on xbox live. Would like to know what gamertags is associate to my mail :) I wan't to associate my sons microsoft account with the gamertage on my Microsoft account. But thanks anyways...

CJ3NKINS, Oct 12, 2017
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

Each gamertag can only be associated with one mail email address.

bowski477, Oct 12, 2017
  5. bowski477 Win User

Each gamertag can only be associated with one mail email address.
  6. HassanB Win User

Impossible to Solve... Gamertag went to third dimension... disappeared?

Only phone support would be able to assist in this matter. Please let them know you are trying to find out the e-mail associated with your old account. Let them know the gamertag (do not start with giving them the e-mail as you might be giving them an e-mail
    that is not working correctly or is disconnected in some way).

Once you are able to verify the information that was on that gamertag they should be able to read you out the e-mail associated with the account. They should be able to see what accounts are associated with what e-mails.

You will need to contact them again.
  7. Edocsil 2020 Win User

microsoft gamertag not working

This does suggest Microsoft account is associated with the wrong email. What I would do is on the Xbox with the Gamertag you believe is the right one is check the E-mail address associated with it. A Gamertag is associated with a Microsoft Account but
    the E-mail address that is associated with a Microsoft Account\E-mail address can change. Hope that helps and makes sense.
  8. xNightRise 73x Win User

"The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE." I just redeemed a 3M card.

If you know your information like e-mail and password associated with the account then try to recover your gamertag.
  9. skatermike Win User

Full years' XBOX Live Gold account is just GONE!!! No way to contact Microsoft about it.

It actually sounds like your account was compromised and they changed the e-mail address associated with it. What was your old gamertag?
Thema:

1. Would like to know what gamertags is associate to my mail - Similar Threads - gamertags associate mail

2. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  3. how do i get my gamertag back

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i get my gamertag back: I lost my gamertag that was over 12 characters and i need it back i have had it for over 19 years 29154ee5-f75e-498f-bf37-96938065bae1
  4. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...
  5. Trying to change the microsoft account associated with my Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to change the microsoft account associated with my Gamertag: Hello I want my old gamertag that is on my old xbox 360 transfered to my new email account. I logged into my old xbox and when I try to use the option "Change Microsoft Account" it tells me...
  6. How do I recover my username /email associated with my long-time running gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover my username /email associated with my long-time running gamertag?: How do I recover my username /email associated with my long-time running gamertag? ad1ee8e6-71bf-4cf0-aa91-3219d9c40cab
  7. Xboxlive Gamertag associated with dead email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xboxlive Gamertag associated with dead email: I have been using the same Xbox live account / gamertag for a VERY long time now. However the account is associated with an old school email that has since been deleted. I have tried to recover...
  8. Changing primary email associated with a gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing primary email associated with a gamertag?: I got my Xbox when I was 13 years old and too young to have my own email. Due to this, we used my mothers email address to sign up for my Xbox account. Now, 10 years later at the age of 23, I...
  9. Changing the associated email of a gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing the associated email of a gamertag: I know this question has been asked for a number of years but it's still unclear if it can be done. When I originally set up my child's xbox I used my main MS email address, He's subsequently...
  10. How do I recover a gamertag/find the email and associated account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover a gamertag/find the email and associated account?: Hello all. I recently reset my console due to certain games not updating and constantly getting stuck on said loading screen. However, this has caused me to lose or be locked out of my gamertag...