Would Like to get my xbox design lab elite series 2 controller fixed

Discus and support Would Like to get my xbox design lab elite series 2 controller fixed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just received my Xbox elite series 2 controller and the right analog stick creates a clicking noise when I rotate the analog stick around in a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by John Christian1, Nov 16, 2022.

1. Would Like to get my xbox design lab elite series 2 controller fixed

I just received my Xbox elite series 2 controller and the right analog stick creates a clicking noise when I rotate the analog stick around in a circle. It also feels weird at the point where it makes a clicking noise like there's a little bump near where and makes a clicking noise so it just feels weird rotating the right analog stick. This is not the first time that an elite series 2 controller's has done this in my experience. When the elite series 2 came out I pre-ordered it and when it was delivered it created the same clicking noise when making a rotation with the right analog stick specifically. I would like to get a free repair done on this item considering I just received it brand new and already has a defect so hopefully someone from Microsoft sees this so I can get this controller fix please.

:)

John Christian1, Nov 16, 2022
  2. John Christian1 Win User

Would Like to get my xbox design lab elite series 2 controller fixed đź‘Ž

I would like to get this controller repaired but I can only find ways to get a replacement. This is a xbox design lab controller so idk if they're gonna replace it, plus the serial number didnt show up when I punched it in. Is there an easier way to get a replacement or a fix for this elite series 2 controller?
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Would Like to get my xbox design lab elite series 2 controller fixed đź‘Ž

Hi John Christian1,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Based on your description, your Xbox Controller has a hardware issue. Since, you are asking for repair on this controller according to these pages:

If you’re still experiencing issues with your controller after troubleshooting, a replacement may be necessary. For more info, go to:

Request an Xbox controller replacement

Xbox Wireless Elite Series 2 Controller warranty update

Kindly, proceed with the request for repair on this controller as you no longer need to troubleshoot it.

If you have further concerns kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. SylvorOnix Win User

Controllers - Elite, Scuff or Razor? - updated 3rd June

I like Elite controllers but you can also design your controller on xbox.com through the design lab.
  5. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Design Lab - Xbox Custom Controllers

I can't say if they will or not, as seems to be a feature for the elite and limited edition controllers. I would like it if they added it to design labs.
  6. bowski477 Win User

Why can't you customize the Xbox One Elite controller in the design lab?

Currently there's no word on if Elite controllers will ever be a part of design lab. I would think that they might be focused on getting the design lab available to more regions. But you can always add your feedback over at feedback.xbox.com.
Thema:

Would Like to get my xbox design lab elite series 2 controller fixed

1. Would Like to get my xbox design lab elite series 2 controller fixed - Similar Threads - design lab elite

2. Problem with getting xBox design lab to ship to address in Australia

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with getting xBox design lab to ship to address in Australia: hi, I've recently tried to buy a product from xbox design lab in Australia. When I enter my address on the checkout page it says "Shipping address not available in the current store region." I...
  3. From Xbox Design Lab I got the Xbox elite series 2 controller and it said that the paddles...

in XBoX on Windows
    From Xbox Design Lab I got the Xbox elite series 2 controller and it said that the paddles...: Paddles for Xbox elite series 2 from design lab ea2976b5-08ec-49a9-8180-86137aa7be05
  4. How do I get an update on my design lab elite controller service request?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get an update on my design lab elite controller service request?: I sent it in 2 weeks ago and have confirmation from the shipper it was received but have not received any notice from Xbox. When I enter the service order number I'm told it can't be found. I'm...
  5. Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Controller Extended Warranty Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Controller Extended Warranty Question: Hello! I am currently in the market of buying an Xbox Elite 2 controller through Design Lab. I've been reading a lot of comments, forums, and even heard through some reviews on YouTube that speak...
  6. Design lab elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Design lab elite series 2 controller: I just ordered a brand new design lab elite controller it arrived this past monday August 7th i have played with it twice and I noticed there is some play in the joy sticks the right one has...
  7. I am trying to purchase a Xbox elite 2 controller on design lab but where do I pay?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to purchase a Xbox elite 2 controller on design lab but where do I pay?: Why can’t I purchase things on design lab? 52885aa5-83a3-42ae-92bd-4d8128baec35
  8. Unable to put design lab elite series 2 controller in cart

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to put design lab elite series 2 controller in cart: I would like to buy a custom design lab elite 2 controller for £124.99 instead of a normal elite 2 for £149.99 because I don’t want the extra accessories as I already have owned an elite two and...
  9. Xbox elite controller series 2 design lab warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 design lab warranty: Hi there, I read on Reddit that you can call and request an additional 2 year warranty on top of the standard 1 year limited warranty that the controller already comes with for $20. Personally I...
  10. Xbox Design Lab Series 2 Elite Controller Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Series 2 Elite Controller Warranty: If my custom series 2 elite controller’s right bumper stopped working. When i send it in to get a replacement, will I get my custom design back? 0dd48079-2e6d-40a0-93d5-92e193eab61a