would like this to be backwards compatible please if can be considered

Discus and support would like this to be backwards compatible please if can be considered in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; im writing to ask if this game could be backwards compatible i would be much appreciated as iv brought the game already thinking it was already... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chezny2009, Nov 22, 2016.

1. chezny2009
    chezny2009 Guest

im writing to ask if this game could be backwards compatible i would be much appreciated as iv brought the game already thinking it was already backwards compatible because thats what i was told ?

thank you

:)

chezny2009, Nov 22, 2016
  2. Saints Row 2 for backwards compatibility?

this game should really be backwards compatible since I cannot purchase the game on Xbox 1 it would really be nestalgic going back to this old classic. Please make this backwards compatible soon just like Bo2 this would be another great I constantly talk
    about this game

Stea1thyTurtle2, Nov 22, 2016
  3. LegoNinja187
    LegoNinja187 Guest
    Spider-Man Web of Shadows Backwards Compatible Please!

If you would like this game to become backwards compatible, it would be best to get in touch with the company that holds the rights to the game, and let them know that you would like to be added to the backwards compatible list.

LegoNinja187, Nov 22, 2016
  4. Blo0dR3d 602
    Blo0dR3d 602 Guest

You can buy them on them the marketplace

Blo0dR3d 602, Dec 15, 2016
  5. Blo0dR3d 602 Win User

You can buy them on them the marketplace
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

omzetten van een spel van xbox 360 naar xbox one het spel kinectimales -beren- [Translation-converting a game from xbox 360 to xbox one the game kinectimales -beren-]

Hi Watt,

Due to Microsoft discontinuing production of the Kinect sensor for Xbox, I don't really believe Kinectimals would be a game considered to be included in the backwards compatible library.

That is to say it is not impossible but not very likely, you can definitely keep on eye on the

list
    online or on
    Major Nelson's blog

Have a great day!
  7. SpiffyCorpse Win User

Shivering Isle DLC disc on Xbox One

Considering that Oblivion is backwards compatible, all associated DLC should also be backwards compatible.
  8. Miss Bijoux Win User

Fable 2 Platinum Hits Edittion

Hey guys -

Thanks for posting and letting us know. Please consider filling out the
    survey
    on backward compatible games so we can collect as much data as possible. That data gets passed directly to the team responsible for backward compatible games.
  9. chemicalsora Win User

Backward compatibility

"I've seen at least five threads named 'Backward Compatibility' and each of the have been different. Perhaps this one could have been "Which 3 games would you like to see backward compatible?""

This thread has been necro'd. From a time when BC wasn't being considered.
Thema:

1. would like this to be backwards compatible please if can be considered - Similar Threads - backwards compatible please

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  4. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  5. Would you be able to make Need for Speed: The Run backwards compatible please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would you be able to make Need for Speed: The Run backwards compatible please?: I would love to see this game be backwards compatible with the Xbox Series S|X and Xbox One consoles. Need for Speed: The Run would bring back so many memories to be able to play it again on the...
  6. Hey Mr Microsoft ... Please add Def Jam Fight For New York to the backwards compatability...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Mr Microsoft ... Please add Def Jam Fight For New York to the backwards compatability...: Def Jam F.F.N.Y Has to become backwards compatible with the Xbox X ... please make this happen Mr Microsoft..... 71e76ffc-141c-4d7b-96da-fe9eb52b4e1b
  7. Can you please add tiger woods pga tour 2003-20014 to Xbox backwards compatibility list and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you please add tiger woods pga tour 2003-20014 to Xbox backwards compatibility list and...: I’ve wanted those games to be added for a while. I loved those games fcc1c4fc-0d26-41b5-b327-748f7eb8ce6a
  8. Can we get a backwards compatible Mercenaries 2 PLEASE???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we get a backwards compatible Mercenaries 2 PLEASE???: You already have the first one on the Xbox Store which is years older than the second one, and the second one did way better than the first one. 2dcb84ca-a410-430c-a33b-96301a534911
  9. Can we please make Guitar Hero 3 backwards compatible for the Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please make Guitar Hero 3 backwards compatible for the Xbox one: That shit was my childhood. submitted by /u/Disastrous_Loan2526 [link] [comments]
  10. please fix are backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    please fix are backwards compatible: please listen fix are backwards compatible please Listen to me Xbox - Wikipedia List of Xbox games compatible with Xbox 360 - Wikipedia ? 815e7c1e-72b9-4d38-9538-ac1d71aa56b1