would like some people to play with

Discus and support would like some people to play with in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i myself don't talk much but i want to have people in my survival world, if you want to talk thats cool just dont expext me to start the conversation.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MR SquigglesPHD, Jun 22, 2014.

  1. would like some people to play with


    i myself don't talk much but i want to have people in my survival world, if you want to talk thats cool just dont expext me to start the conversation. if you want to join me just add me. sooooooo.... ya, back to the mines would like some people to play with :p

    :)
     
    MR SquigglesPHD, Jun 22, 2014
    #1
  2. Uh Oh Babyos
    Uh Oh Babyos Guest
    Would like some matur people to play minecraft with???/

    Ever get tired of the squeakers on xbox live. Then add me and come play on my server we just started a new map with everything you could want including a junk yard with free stuff.
     
    Uh Oh Babyos, Jun 22, 2014
    #2
  3. Would like to play with people

    I have CoD: MW3 and CoD: BO. Trying to find some friendly(and layback) people to play with online! Add me!
     
    SNAKE4LIFE VN, Jun 22, 2014
    #3
  4. would like some people to play with

    Add me I have a hunger games map
     
    leversedge09667, Jun 28, 2014
    #4
  5. leversedge09667 Win User

    would like some people to play with

    Add me I have a hunger games map
  6. SNAKE4LIFE VN Win User

    Would like to play with people

    I have CoD: MW3 and CoD: BO. Trying to find some friendly(and layback) people to play with online! Add me!
  7. Brad21-151DBD5B-6DF6 Win User

    Would like to play with people

    add me for any game type...
  8. x REGATRON x Win User

    Would like to play with people

    add me for Demolition. This is all I play.
  9. xDub Stephx Win User

    Would like to play with people

    Sounds awesome I'll add you
Thema:

would like some people to play with

Loading...
  1. would like some people to play with - Similar Threads - play

  2. I have 1440p remote play from beta branch somehow

    in XboX Insiders
    I have 1440p remote play from beta branch somehow: Im only in the beta branch of the insider program, not alpha which are meant to be the only ones with this I thought? and somehow I triggered 1440p remote play. I tried remote play on the Xbox...
  3. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  4. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  5. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  7. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  8. Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders: [IMG] XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S, play the upcoming Wreck Runners September Update before release with the latest Xbox Insider playtest! Explore new Temples, face a dangerous new enemy,...
  9. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  10. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...