Would it be possible to code an API for real-time translation by OCR running on the Xbox...
Discus and support Would it be possible to code an API for real-time translation by OCR running on the Xbox... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I question this hypothesis because, as we all know, many cool games don't have a translation nowadays. It would be a watershed in the game world,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/francabarros, Jan 21, 2023.
Thema:
Would it be possible to code an API for real-time translation by OCR running on the Xbox...
Loading...
-
Would it be possible to code an API for real-time translation by OCR running on the Xbox... - Similar Threads - possible code API
-
Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion
in XboX InsidersPossible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion: As a suggestion for all new XBOX Insiders would it be a good idea for the XBOX Insiders Hub to have an update for an easier understanding of the layout. For example: Activities. Give a picture... -
Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...
in XboX InsidersDisc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under... -
Possible issue with controller since the update?
in XboX InsidersPossible issue with controller since the update?: When I’m turning my console on my controller is going down to the bottom of the screen and not being able to move anywhere. Just like someone is holding the down pad on the controller. I’ve used... -
Is it possible to modify minecraft bedrock code
in XBoX Games and AppsIs it possible to modify minecraft bedrock code: I just want to do that for fun, to learn stuff. And I want to add some random stuff to minecraft. Like clients do. 2b831c4d-6478-4b38-8438-1ac6befa8285 -
It is possible to get a Minecraft Account with the transaction code back?
in XBoX AccessibilityIt is possible to get a Minecraft Account with the transaction code back?: It is possible to get a Minecraft Account with the transaction code back? 8c1258ec-7474-44bf-9efe-db0ce8806aa0 -
Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??
in XBoX AccessibilityIs it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??: Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? I have a GM600 (Ant E-sports) Is there any way to do it..? b9b26253-936c-4233-8232-cbb9b3758fd3 -
Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition GoW 1-3 codes still possible to use?
in XBoX Games and AppsGears of War 4 Ultimate Edition GoW 1-3 codes still possible to use?: Hello! Just bought a new/unopened copy of Gears of war 4 ultimate edition which contains codes to be able to download Gears of war 1, 2, 3 (x360 versions). But before opening the game I want to... -
Is there any possible way I could redeem a Minecraft gift code when it was purchased from a...
in XBoX Games and AppsIs there any possible way I could redeem a Minecraft gift code when it was purchased from a...: Is there any possible way I could redeem a Minecraft gift code when it was purchased from a different region? I can't redeem it because of this problem and I was wondering if there's a way I could... -
Is it possible to buy a microsoft flight simulator premium deluxe activation code?
in XBoX Games and AppsIs it possible to buy a microsoft flight simulator premium deluxe activation code?: I bought a second hand DVD set so can't use the code that came with 12153a54-b2d3-4fe7-8aef-7d591238ea74