Would it be a good feature for Xbox to implement the option to delete the list of...

Discus and support Would it be a good feature for Xbox to implement the option to delete the list of... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It's a topic that I've been thinking about for a while, especially the need to give more prominence and functionality to the Xbox achievement system.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Imon Spartan, Mar 1, 2023.

  1. Imon Spartan
    Imon Spartan Guest

    Would it be a good feature for Xbox to implement the option to delete the list of...


    It's a topic that I've been thinking about for a while, especially the need to give more prominence and functionality to the Xbox achievement system. Being the first system implemented in the entire industry and the best executed, there are many ideas and applications that could be added, but there is one in particular that I have wanted for a long time.

    Imagine this situation: we have dozens, if not hundreds, of games on our achievement list that we have played over the years, and there comes a point where there are so many games that the list becomes impossible to read normally between games.

    Now imagine if you had a list full of games where we have unlocked 1, 2, 3 or however many achievements, a list of games that we wanted to try at some point in the past or currently through Game Pass, games that we have no intention of completing or continuing but will still be there forever on our list.

    Wouldn't it be great to have the option to delete that achievement list from our profile? Not to hide it, but to completely delete it, even if it means our gamescore decreasing in number.

    It may not be an urgent need and there may be other more pressing needs, but I really wish to see the possibility of completely deleting entire achievement lists of games that have been abandoned, games whose online is dead and we cannot get all the achievements, games where servers have closed, games that have been removed from stores, etc. in the future.

    To me, my Xbox profile is the most important thing and being able to clean it up and have it to my liking is an urgent need. What do you think?

    :)
     
    Imon Spartan, Mar 1, 2023
    #1
  2. x24hrs2livex Win User

    Voice messages...

    If they implement the feature as long as they give us the option to turn it off Ill be good.
  3. radams01 Win User

    RCA tv has some serious overscan issues when hooking up xbox one to it.

    I have the same problem with the Xbox One on my Samsung. I would think they could fix the issue via software update to add the screen re-size feature, just like the PS4 has. The PS4 has the option to shrink or enlarge the screen during setup (or in the
    settings). I have commented in the Audio/Video support feedback section, asking for this feature to be implemented on the Xbox One. We will see if they do anything. It doesn't seem it would be a difficult thing to implement.
  4. VastoHorde Win User

    Game Transcription?

    Hi

    The FAQ section makes me think support for this feature has to be implemented by the game developer before the console can use this feature and it is also only listing two games as being supported by this feature.

    FAQ

    What games are supported?

    Game chat transcription is available on Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs for the following games:

    So I have to launch a supported game first before the option will even appear in the Xbox One settings?
  5. Vertigo057 Win User

    Backwards compatible streaming?

    This would be a really cool feature. Difficult to implement, I imagine, but it would definitely be welcome.
  6. ZAYONETTA Win User

    Night Shift mode for Xbox

    If you would like to have the Xbox team consider having that feature implemented might I suggest you vote for it on the Xbox Feedback website.
Thema:

Would it be a good feature for Xbox to implement the option to delete the list of...

Loading...
  1. Would it be a good feature for Xbox to implement the option to delete the list of... - Similar Threads - feature implement option

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  6. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  10. Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock)

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock): These controllers are getting expensive and open to thieving, especially when running a youth club etc. surely some security measures could be put in place. At the moment it seems it is too easy...