Would I still be able to keep my progress?

Discus and support Would I still be able to keep my progress? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I got gifted a gamepass code and created a Minecraft account with that and started playing a grindy, yet really enjoyable server. The problem is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ryžas Kalabibiauskas, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Would I still be able to keep my progress?

So I got gifted a gamepass code and created a Minecraft account with that and started playing a grindy, yet really enjoyable server. The problem is that my gamepass is ending soon and I would rather buy a Minecraft account for 30$ than a gamepass subscription. And I'm wondering, is there any way to keep my progress when i buy a Minecraft account?

:)

Ryžas Kalabibiauskas, Mar 20, 2023
  2. bowski477 Win User

If you purchase Minecraft you will still keep your progress. Remember that if you're playing on console you would need a Xbox Live gold subscription to play online.
  3. H34D SH01 Win User

List of fixes from BETA to RETAIL revealed here.

^Exactly what I'm wondering... I would love to be able to keep my weapon progress. I hate some of the starting weapons...
  4. MisterMoo1031 Win User

Turtle Beach Headset issue

How do I go about doing this? Would my son be able keep all of his game progress? What does it wipe?
  5. TheTrapQueenx Win User

Redeemed Codes

If I Changed from Steam to the Microsoft Store would I be able to keep all my progress? and is there not some way to have the code switched to work on a different thing like Steam?
  6. malumac Win User

XBox App on PC (Win 10)

But doing this, do I still keep my progress and achievements?
Thema:

1. Would I still be able to keep my progress? - Similar Threads - still able keep

2. Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?: Is there a way to play game audio through headset but spotify playing only on monitor? d368a210-979a-44bc-90ee-70363e601680
  3. If I’ve started a repair order a few days before my warranty ends will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I’ve started a repair order a few days before my warranty ends will I still be able to...: I have only recently made a repair request for my elite controller series 2 and I have yet to send it off even though the warranty for it ends on the 10th of Feb 2024, will I still be able to get...
  4. When GTA V is removed from gamepass, will i still be able to cloud stream the series X...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When GTA V is removed from gamepass, will i still be able to cloud stream the series X...: Would i need to buy a series X or will i be fine with just the GTA + subscription and/or owning the series x version? 315ebaf5-e7e3-42f2-892b-ddaf59687415
  5. I need to know if I can install a "Xbox series X" offline and still be able to play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to know if I can install a "Xbox series X" offline and still be able to play it: Hey. I don't have internet and I own a Series X. So basically, I just wanted to know if I were to buy a Xbox series X game disc, like Dead Space remastered that says only "Xbox series X" on it,...
  6. Will I still be able to play MC while the 30 day security lock is active?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will I still be able to play MC while the 30 day security lock is active?: If you change your email without being able to access the other email, you have to wait 30 days for the change to go through. During that time, if you're signed into the Minecraft Launcher on your...
  7. Why are all my pc game pass games gone but i am still able to play if i forcefully open the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are all my pc game pass games gone but i am still able to play if i forcefully open the...: its saying something about an age restriction but i've never had the problem before. i don't know the exact timing of when the error started accouring. also i have screenshots of the errors but...
  8. My xbox is telling me am signed in and am still not able to access my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox is telling me am signed in and am still not able to access my account: My xbox is telling me am signed in and am still not able to access my account 6b62f198-d79e-4e30-a0e9-9f975911815d
  9. New Xbox setting up problems, 3 days of updating and still not able to use it

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox setting up problems, 3 days of updating and still not able to use it: Hi all. I recently bought an Xbox x and so far it’s took 3 days of updating and in upto 82% it’s hard wired and my internet is really good sky superfast 6bc3853f-8423-4eb0-8cb7-2b3cbc9e4705
  10. Can I gameshare 2 people at the same time and still be able to play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I gameshare 2 people at the same time and still be able to play?: I gameshared the new 2k to my friend and my brother but if they’re both on I can’t be. Why is this? 9d60704a-259f-4bc6-9bf5-04cc3c34e05e