Would I be abusing the Microsoft refund system if I bought a game, played it, didn’t like...

Discus and support Would I be abusing the Microsoft refund system if I bought a game, played it, didn’t like... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; For some time now, I’ve been experimenting with games, finding them to be unpleasant or just not working, and refunding them, but I am now wondering if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KingstonVallere, Nov 22, 2022.

1. Would I be abusing the Microsoft refund system if I bought a game, played it, didn’t like...

For some time now, I’ve been experimenting with games, finding them to be unpleasant or just not working, and refunding them, but I am now wondering if this is abusing Microsoft’s refund system.

:)

KingstonVallere, Nov 22, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Would I be abusing the Microsoft refund system if I bought a game, played it, didn’t like it, and refunded it?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello KingstonVallere, From time to time, all requests for refund of digital products are made by an online form that can be completed below.

If you purchase a game and have a legitimate reason to request a refund, you will need to log into your account that purchased the game or subscription and fill out this form below for refund, you will also need the order code for each item you want the refund.

There is just follow all the requirements requested in the completion, and then wait for an email with the response of the request.

This could take up to 72 hours.

https://support.xbox.com/pt-BR/forms/request-a-...
  3. Smwutches Win User

Would I be abusing the Microsoft refund system if I bought a game, played it, didn’t like it, and refunded it?

Yes it can be considered abuse. They will only allow 1 or 2 refunds a year though and can deny a refund based on how long you've played it. So just because you request a refund doesn't mean they will give you one.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Refund keep and item keep

It’s just my supposition (because I don’t work for Microsoft, Blizzard, etc)
    Maybe the servers didn’t recognized this refund

This is why I said, if you abuse or take advance of a glitch / bug inside the game, there are consequences
  5. ryryD Win User

Request an extra refund

I wasn’t abusing it, i bought bundles that came with 1000 apex coins and the first bundle didn’t give me it, or the second bundle so i tried to refund those and it worked, so i tried to buy the normal $9.99 apex coins separately from the bundle and still didn’t receive the coins.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

What is marketplace theft and how can you get banned from it?

• Buying or redeeming game content or codes from illegitimate third-party websites
    • Claiming that successfully redeemed codes didn’t work to gain additional content or funds from Xbox Support
    • Abusing the Microsoft refund policy, or circumventing the refund policy by applying for “chargebacks” with your bank or financial institution
    • Using system glitches or loopholes in the store for financial gain
Thema:

Would I be abusing the Microsoft refund system if I bought a game, played it, didn’t like...

1. Would I be abusing the Microsoft refund system if I bought a game, played it, didn’t like... - Similar Threads - abusing Microsoft refund

2. how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...

in XBoX on Windows
    how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...: is changing it abusive?? Is deciding that a change is wanted abusive? with all the sick pukes that stalk and live for and relish in watching, exploiting, stalking, harassing, what have you, an...
  3. How is an individual capable of abusing Xbox's enforcement system so effectively for such a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How is an individual capable of abusing Xbox's enforcement system so effectively for such a...: For over a year I've been getting harassed by an individual on Xbox live after crushing him in a game of prisoner rescue. I have received some of the most hateful, bigoted, racist and homophobic...
  4. Why is X Box allowing this kind of abuse from children?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is X Box allowing this kind of abuse from children?: Hello I am now a android developer and have come a long way. Yes I have been a victim to fraud and abuse for years tracking it down to X Box. I have been tracking this problem threw my windows 10...
  5. How long does your first suspension last for apparent abuse?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does your first suspension last for apparent abuse?: how long does your first suspension last for an apparent abuse? b5c92a44-06bf-426a-921e-fb00a1043c44
  6. So I sit there getting abuse over msg from players yet I get banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I sit there getting abuse over msg from players yet I get banned?: So I play a game minding my own business start getting greeted by another player get cocky msgs from him and explicit profanity and sexual comments from them after I start beating them I report...
  7. How can an ambassador be reported for psychological abuse if the abuse is passive aggressive?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can an ambassador be reported for psychological abuse if the abuse is passive aggressive?: I did something wrong, I accepted the punishment, but that wasn't enough for the ambassador and her group of friends who spent the better part of a year trying to punish, humiliate, ridicule,...
  8. New strike system seems easily abusable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New strike system seems easily abusable: Is there any protection at all? or is it time to leave xbox ecosystem? I've played enough online games with bad (or no) ingame reporting systems to know that if you play a unpopular character or...
  9. Microsoft Bug: AliPay gamepass refund abuse method.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Bug: AliPay gamepass refund abuse method.: Multiple Illegal Shops are abusing a method that allows them to refund XBOX GamePass and allow them to keep the account for the specified days, it requires AliPay. Here are the steps to do this:...
  10. TW- Need help dealing with harassment and abuse of Microsoft’s Xbox account creation

in XBoX Accessibility
    TW- Need help dealing with harassment and abuse of Microsoft’s Xbox account creation: Hello! I am in need of some help regarding the next steps in stopping harassment myself and a friend are receiving from a person on Xbox. This person has made multiple accounts to contact me,...