Would i be able to use a prepaid visa to purchase an xbox series s instead of a debit or...

Discus and support Would i be able to use a prepaid visa to purchase an xbox series s instead of a debit or... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Was curious to know if i can use a prepaid visa as a payment method for a xbox series s console. 9ee0f82a-97e4-493c-8975-558352a3f350 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DosiDanny-.-, Dec 29, 2022.

1. DosiDanny-.-
    DosiDanny-.- Guest

Would i be able to use a prepaid visa to purchase an xbox series s instead of a debit or...

Was curious to know if i can use a prepaid visa as a payment method for a xbox series s console.

:)

DosiDanny-.-, Dec 29, 2022
  2. Juhn Jac Win User

Would i be able to use a prepaid visa to purchase an xbox series s instead of a debit or credit card?

Hi DosiDanny-.-

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your issue has already been resolved. We will not be tracking this topic going forward, therefore, if you need further assistance, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking on this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Sincerely

Microsoft Forum Moderator
  3. Juhn Jac Win User

Would i be able to use a prepaid visa to purchase an xbox series s instead of a debit or credit card?

Was curious to know if i can use a prepaid visa as a payment method for a xbox series s console.
    Hi DosiDanny-.-

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. We are happy to help.

Based on our support article, it says " As an alternative to using a credit or bank card, you can purchase an Xbox gift card from a retailer and use it to make purchases. Note that not all purchases support Xbox gift cards or prepaid options. Before purchasing a Xbox gift card or a prepaid card, make sure that purchase option is available for the item you want to purchase."

You can check it right here: Error 83820065 occurs when you use a credit card to make a purchase on Xbox 360 | Xbox Support (Under Solution 5).

If it doesn't work, you may use PayPal instead.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely

Microsoft Forum Moderator
  4. Chihuahua-58B43308-E Win User

Purchusing Something (Read for more info)

As long as the card he buys is a prepaid debit card and not a visa gift card he should have no issue. As prepaid debit card's require him to validate his identity, whereas a visa gift card requires no identity verification.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Payment Issues

Another question is this a regular bank debit/credit card or is this one of those prepaid like visa cards that you can purchase from a store?
  6. GronTron Win User

Payment options for repairing Xbox 360

Hi there zergling87, sorry to say but the only way to get a repair set up is to have a debit or credit card. As an alternate option, a prepaid visa or mastercard can be purchased from many retailers and would likely allow you to set up a repair using it.
Thema:

1. Would i be able to use a prepaid visa to purchase an xbox series s instead of a debit or... - Similar Threads - able prepaid visa

2. Not being able to play games on external hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Not being able to play games on external hard drive: Why can’t I play games on my external hard rice fa80c9e6-2a62-4a8b-93ef-811c874bbf99
  3. if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded

in XBoX Accessibility
    if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded: if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded d7e7c536-caa7-4db3-8ffa-708f64cb503b
  4. When i set my refresh rate to 120hz it says i wont be able to use 1440p when my screen says...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i set my refresh rate to 120hz it says i wont be able to use 1440p when my screen says...: My screen says in description that it can run 1440p at 120fps for console gaming(AOC 1440p 155hz adaptive sync) but when i try to set my resolution to 1440p it wont let me use 120hz only 60hz and...
  5. Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?: So, like the title says, I can’t get a good NAT or get the Terdeo IP, I’m not sure why, I’ve follow every step on the help page and called my ISP and had them help me reset my network. This is a...
  6. I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...: I’m trying to play rainbow six with friends on PlayStation. But it shows their mic box grey and I’m unable to change any setting that would allow me to hear them, pleaseeee help. This has been...
  7. Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?: Is there a way to play game audio through headset but spotify playing only on monitor? d368a210-979a-44bc-90ee-70363e601680
  8. When will we be able to play xbox series X/S games from a external drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will we be able to play xbox series X/S games from a external drive?: Id like to play my games from external hard drive but unfortunately i can’t play from storage, i would like to be able to do this again instead of paying for something much more expensive....
  9. How do I fix not being able to hear character voicelines in games?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix not being able to hear character voicelines in games?: I recently started playing Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint and noticed I was unable to hear voicelines entirely or they sounded like they were speaking from 50 meters away when the character...
  10. When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay: I’m trying to fix this problem because i wanna become a streamer but when i stream my audio doesn’t work no game sounds not me talking or my friends. Is there a way i can fix this...