Would i be able to get destiny covereted to my xbox series S or would i have to buy it...

Discus and support Would i be able to get destiny covereted to my xbox series S or would i have to buy it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i dont wanna rebuy every dlc and redo everything just cause i switched to a new gen I think i should get destiny onto this console... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Itsmesuspool, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Itsmesuspool
    Itsmesuspool Guest

Would i be able to get destiny covereted to my xbox series S or would i have to buy it...

i dont wanna rebuy every dlc and redo everything just cause i switched to a new gen I think i should get destiny onto this console

:)

Itsmesuspool, Jan 29, 2023
  2. Itsmesuspool Win User

Would i be able to get destiny covereted to my xbox series S or would i have to buy it again and redo everything?

I had it on disk for my old xbox but when I upgraded to the xbox series S it says the game is a trial and that i dont own any of the dlcs or even the game and that i gotta repurchase everything. Even tho i already bought it on this account and had owned the game
  3. Francia J. Win User

Would i be able to get destiny covereted to my xbox series S or would i have to buy it again and redo everything?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I would like to clarify, do you previously have an Xbox One console and now you're on an Xbox Series X|S console, is that correct?

If yes, you should be able to access your DLCs still as long as you're signed in under the correct Microsoft account where the DLCs were purchased. Make sure to check via https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and validate if they're showing as "completed".

Also, make sure that you did not previously played the game on PC because it's a different license.
  4. Francia J. Win User

I'm sorry but if you have the game on disc, the license is on the disc itself which means that if you have an Xbox Series S you need to re-purchase the game digitally.
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

if you purchased it before and all your dlc was purchased digitally then its in your library just download it, as it has been optimised for series then it needs to be installed on the internal drive.
  6. EvanPickering Win User

Xbox Series S

When i bought R6S, i bought the gold edition. Would i be able to buy the standard edition on the Series S or do i have to buy the same eacct thing again?
Thema:

1. Would i be able to get destiny covereted to my xbox series S or would i have to buy it... - Similar Threads - able destiny covereted

2. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  3. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  4. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  5. Not able to see all friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not able to see all friends: On my profile it says I have 7 following but I only follow 5 people and it won’t let me see the other 2 people that I apparently follow. Any fix of this would be great...
  6. How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...: My boys are trying to play 2 player on Paw Patrol World on Game Pass. I got a new controller so that they could do this but cant figure out how to get the second co troller off of player one...
  7. Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x: I want to be able to hook my Xbox series up to the 2 monitors and watch as I kick a ball on screen 1 and it'll appear on screen 2.. I don't want to duplicate/mirror the same image....
  8. We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...: We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on the same online game at the same time? i am...
  9. Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...: Questions to xbox team and fans! My understanding I bought used xbox one x, I was thought if I found how to be overclock or other softwares xbox one x to be able near as series x? What demand be...
  10. Unable to run Destiny 2 as not able to sign into Xbox live (0x80070057) on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to run Destiny 2 as not able to sign into Xbox live (0x80070057) on PC: Everytime I try to load Destiny 2, the tile screen appears but gets stuck at the connecting phase. I then get a pop up error message unable to sign in to Xbox live [img] I have reinstalled...