Would DLC codes in the Italian version of Dante's inferno (st Lucia edition) still be able...

Discus and support Would DLC codes in the Italian version of Dante's inferno (st Lucia edition) still be able... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hi, im wondering if the dlc code inside the italian version of dantes inferno (st lucia edition) would still be able to be redeemed? I have been told... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Funnnkyyy, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Funnnkyyy
    Funnnkyyy Guest

Would DLC codes in the Italian version of Dante's inferno (st Lucia edition) still be able...

hi,

im wondering if the dlc code inside the italian version of dantes inferno (st lucia edition) would still be able to be redeemed? I have been told that they had an expiration date on them (2012) from the information ive been given, but ad it is a code that
    is given with a copy of the game id like clarification if it is still possible for someone to be able to use it please?

thanks!

:)

Funnnkyyy, Jun 7, 2020
  2. D4vid 360 Win User

Would DLC codes in the Italian version of Dante's inferno (st Lucia edition) still be able to be downloaded?

Hi, i do not know if they actually expire because usually codes for dlcs do not.

Probably the only thing you can do is try to redeem them.

I have search some info about this but i have not found any.
  3. Ironwilled Win User

Would DLC codes in the Italian version of Dante's inferno (st Lucia edition) still be able to be downloaded?

Hi There,

Your best bet would be to try it and see for yourself. I do know of some codes that had expiry dates and were still able to be redeemed so it might be that these codes are still good. Keep in mind that the Trials of St.Lucia dlc was officially delisted in
    2018 so dlc codes might be the only way in obtaining it.
  4. Zeke656 Win User

400 MSP

i was thinking about getting the St lucia add on for Dantes Inferno as am playing that alot atm but not sure if its worth it. i might save it for when i eventually get Mass Effect 3
  5. Zeke656 Win User

400 MSP

I went for Trials Of St Lucia for dantes inferno and kinda regret it now. I didnt manage to get online to see your suggestions but thankyou all for replying il keep in mind to wait next time and browse before i buy lol
  6. Azrael008uk Win User

Any good co-op hack-n-slash games?

"Warriors Orochi 3" is good fun.

"Ninety Nine Nights 2" is a great co-operative Hack n Slash (that's online Co-op).

A brilliant Online Co-Operative Hack n Slash is "The Trials Of Saint-Lucia" which is the DLC for "Dante's Inferno".

The game is brilliant (and very cheap now) and the DLC worth every penny.

Az
Thema:

1. Would DLC codes in the Italian version of Dante's inferno (st Lucia edition) still be able... - Similar Threads - DLC codes Italian

2. i play on PC. my friend bought me dlc for Destiny 2 and i redeemed the code in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i play on PC. my friend bought me dlc for Destiny 2 and i redeemed the code in the...: . I have already tried restarting and nothing ever pops up. 15f9e531-ac8c-4c4a-b06b-c3d12adeb955
  3. How to use dlc codes on games brought second hand for xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use dlc codes on games brought second hand for xbox: Hi everyone ,I have recently purchased destiny 1 legendary pack from my local cex store. When I opened the game there were dlc code cards for the game, but when I enter the codes I am met with...
  4. If i gift someone a DLC code, is it locked to my region, or does it become universal somehow?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i gift someone a DLC code, is it locked to my region, or does it become universal somehow?: I want to gift a friend a fortnite DLC add-on via the xbox store from my console, but they are in the EU, while i am US based. If i gift sed friend the DLC, would it be locjed to my region, do...
  5. Code not found for friend for a gifted Destiny 2 DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code not found for friend for a gifted Destiny 2 DLC: I gifted Destiny 2 Witch Queen to my Canadian friend and it said code not found when he tries to redeem it. He's switched regions, we've tried removing and power cycling then re-adding the account...
  6. Why does my code give me Advanced Warfare DLC 2 and not DLC 1?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my code give me Advanced Warfare DLC 2 and not DLC 1?: The code gave me Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare DLC 2: ASCENDANCE and not DLC 1: HAVOC. 38a31431-40f1-4ed8-864b-55d30a22d1e0
  7. Error code 0x87e0000d when trying to instal AOE II DE dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x87e0000d when trying to instal AOE II DE dlc: Installed Age of Empires II Definitive edition - fine. Tried to install the DLC that comes with the game and continuously get Error Code: 0x87e0000d . Tried updating windows on PC. Restarted...
  8. Lost my dlc code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost my dlc code: Hi I have a dlc code for a game and I covered the code because I was doing a giveaway for my online community. I covered it to show proof I had the code to giveaway and now ive forgotten where I...
  9. Rage dlc code issue on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rage dlc code issue on xbox one: I bought an older copy of rage to play on my xbox one cuz it's backwards compatible and it came with a dlc code for the wasteland sewer missions so I redeemed it on my xbox one, but when I looked...
  10. Reedem a Fortnite Dlc Code on the Wrong Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Reedem a Fortnite Dlc Code on the Wrong Account: I reedem one Dlc code for Fortnite but unlucky the wrong epic games account was linked to my Xbox. So i bought another Dlc code but now when i try to reedem the new code it says i allready...