Would be so awesome if Home was placed alongside the others, giving space for more recent...

Discus and support Would be so awesome if Home was placed alongside the others, giving space for more recent... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Jul 23, 2020.

  1. Would be so awesome if Home was placed alongside the others, giving space for more recent...

    /u/viniciusrsouza, Jul 23, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. MightyQuinn75 Win User

    Who's ready for Resident Evil 2 Remake?

    I never played the original but cant wait to give this ago. Recently been enjoying more slow paced games myself. Alongside my usuals. Aways good to sink your teeth into something different. Does look awesome.
  3. BookishFlunky90 Win User

    New Xbox One update; Guide button setting suggestion (3/29/17)

    It's beyond me why guide repeat the recently used ones, which are on home screen as well.

    So more customizable dashboard all over is my wish.

    And set other things like if you want recently used for anything or just games or apps or whatever you have a checkbox for - like pin to recently when used or similar.

    Or remove it completely from home, and only have it on guide - so more space for pinned stuff - now you use almost half space for recently used in a huge size.
  4. The AuD Doc Win User

    So Far, So Good!

    The Severed add on is now 560 MSP and is definitely worth it. Great add on, if a little short. But it gives more story to some expanded universe characters Gabe and Lexine. Has some great moments during the mini campaign which takes place alongside the
    events of the main campaign.
    Severed
  5. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

    What is your favorite Dead Space movie?

    I loved them both (Dead Space Downfall and Dead Space Aftermath), but I would have to give Dead Space Downfall the crown as my personal favorite because of all the awesome connections that it gives you with Dead Space 1 :)
  6. Hero of Florida Win User

    Oblivion - 5th Anniversary Edition

    Awesome. If it did then I could just buy that and delete all the DLC off my hardrive, thus giving me more space.....
Thema:

Would be so awesome if Home was placed alongside the others, giving space for more recent...

Loading...
  1. Would be so awesome if Home was placed alongside the others, giving space for more recent... - Similar Threads - awesome Home was

  2. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  3. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  4. Remove from list (Home Screen XSX)

    in XboX Insiders
    Remove from list (Home Screen XSX): Hello, another welcome brilliant update. Unfortunately i ran into a roadblock. It seems when you remove something from the home screen using the new remove from list option it actually uninstalls...
  5. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI: Hi everyone and Xbox Team,I've been a dedicated Xbox Insider for over 3 years now and just reached Level 10 (Gamertag: vT4Ghost4King4v).I am currently in the Beta Ring but I really want to test...
  7. Any news on Xbox Home Experience for Windows Canary?

    in XboX Insiders
    Any news on Xbox Home Experience for Windows Canary?: Hey everyone! I'm currently on the Windows Insider Canary ring and I've been keeping an eye out for the new Xbox Home Experience (the console-like UI). I know it’s been popping up for some people...
  8. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...
  9. Store page not loading & "B" button unresponsive from Home Dashboard

    in XboX Insiders
    Store page not loading & "B" button unresponsive from Home Dashboard: Hi everyone, I’m reaching out to see if anyone else is experiencing a specific navigation bug today. When I start my Xbox and try to access the Microsoft Store directly from the Home screen tab,...
  10. Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]