WOT update required for pc....no update option in the MSgame site

Discus and support WOT update required for pc....no update option in the MSgame site in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; WOT running another update (guess they're adding extra tinsel now). Message tells me to "update the client" and sends me to the MS game site - where... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JimMK88, Dec 16, 2021.

1. JimMK88
    JimMK88 Guest

WOT running another update (guess they're adding extra tinsel now).

Message tells me to "update the client" and sends me to the MS game site - where there is no option to run an update.

Am I missing something, or is the update not there yet?

Itchy fingers WOT update required for pc....no update option in the MSgame site :)

:)

JimMK88, Dec 16, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Well, I suggest you try this in case it doesn't work:

Open the Settings app it is the gear in the start menu.

Open Accounts

Click Sign-in Options

Scroll down to Privacy

Uncheck "Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device and reopen my apps after an update and restart."

Restart your PC!
  3. JimMK88 Win User

Hi Christopher,

I ended up uninstalling.

Went to MS site to download again, and it does not seem to want to download.

I'm now going to try to download the Xbox app and then see if it works.

It is hard to believe that a regular 'update' can cause such a headache just to get back in the game (and I'm not even there yet).

Ho hum. Worse problems in the world of course, but this is pretty poor nevertheless.

Happy days
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Jim welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I suggest you try these basic troubleshooting steps!

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

Then try this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

If it still doesn't work you're going to uninstall the games services using a powershell command, then you're going to open the gamepass app, it will ask you to download and install the game services again :

In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" > Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC, then open your Xbox gamepass app, it will ask you to install the gaming services again, install it and try again.
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

GAME ON and Happy Holidays!
  6. JimMK88 Win User

Ah - just found that was already on, lol.
Thema:

1. WOT update required for pc....no update option in the MSgame site - Similar Threads - WOT update required

2. WOT console - empty gold/keycard store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WOT console - empty gold/keycard store: after the last world of tanks console update, in the game client store, gold and keycard sections are empty. WOT support told me that it"s because of localization problem / contact xbox live...
  3. WoT Blitz: Steam.dll error

in XBoX on Windows
    WoT Blitz: Steam.dll error: So when I go into steam, I launch blitz , and with no problem up until then, simply I get this error message: [img] Any tips on what could be the problem? I went online and found no solution,...
  4. Recently played with none? Uh, yea. I’ve played multiple games of WOT..,,,

in XboX Insiders
    Recently played with none? Uh, yea. I’ve played multiple games of WOT..,,,: [IMG] submitted by /u/tow_hide [link] [comments]
  5. WoT Roll Out XBox One Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    WoT Roll Out XBox One Code: I purchased WoT Roll Out Collector's Edition for my son. We redeemed the code through wot-collector.com, selected Xbox One, but receive a redemption code that was only 20 characters long - XBox...
  6. Xbox One problem with WoT cannot be played online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One problem with WoT cannot be played online: I was playing WoT on xbox 360, unfortunately support ran out. I have One now, after installing the game everything is fine, garage is fine, but only until the garage, then I can't start playing....
  7. Not receiving my WoT Summerslam Bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not receiving my WoT Summerslam Bundle: I'm not receiving the message from Xbox Live containing my WoT Summerslam Code containing 1250 Gold and my American Tier VI Hellcat 105 HMC TD Code. cb94adad-bf76-4359-9bf0-e361031d8315
  8. Can't connect to 2 different games servers (WoT & CoD Warzone)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to 2 different games servers (WoT & CoD Warzone): Does anyone else have a similar problem? I'm completely unable to, and NEVER have been able to connect to World of Tanks OR the new CoD Warzone at my new address. I was able to play WoT at my...
  9. WOT

in XBoX on Consoles
    WOT: Hello to all. After downloading the latest update world of tank i startes having disadvantages. take entrance besides games everything was slow in the game. someone i happened to him? How I deal...
  10. wot blitz game

in XBoX on Windows
    wot blitz game: zacięcia gry ,powolne działanie , klikniecia puste -------- [Mod Translation - game jam, slow action, blank clicks] 72e23cc5-d450-4ff6-981b-036ace2999cc