WOT TANK KV5

Discus and support WOT TANK KV5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So yesterday I purchased the KV5 for 7900 gold. I loaded it out with camo, changed currency, and purchased a large caliber gun rammer for 500,000... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Death Eater 23X, Sep 5, 2017.

1. WOT TANK KV5

So yesterday I purchased the KV5 for 7900 gold. I loaded it out with camo, changed currency, and purchased a large caliber gun rammer for 500,000 silver. When I went to the garage to select the KV5, all that was visible was the frame of the tank no tracks.
    After seeing this I decided to select the KV5 for battle. It went into queue and then to the map section for loading only to freeze. I tried this several times with the same results. Help please. I spent alot of cash and silver and got nothing.

:)

Death Eater 23X, Sep 5, 2017
  2. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    War Thunder vs. WoT, YOU make the call!

War Thunder has more commands to master

WOT is pure tank battle

M3tal Daz3, Sep 5, 2017
  3. Fantastic Game

Yeah, I spent money on WoT because when you need a tank, ...YOU NEED A TANK! And Steiner needs his King Tiger II.

Steiner-8151F614-358A-4748-8B0F-3FDAD60E41C4, Sep 5, 2017
  4. jazzy jb Win User

What games to do visit every year?

world of tanks on consol but I just downloaded wot on pc
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

War Thunder vs. WoT, YOU make the call!

War Thunder has more commands to master

WOT is pure tank battle
  6. Steiner-8151F614-358 Win User

Fantastic Game

Yeah, I spent money on WoT because when you need a tank, ...YOU NEED A TANK! And Steiner needs his King Tiger II.
  7. INDR1D COLD Win User

WOT Rush Tank code - how to

only B2 tank i know of is the Pz.Kpfw.B2 740 (f) , which is a PC only ( for now ) tier IV premium heavy tank , which is a rare tank nowadays as well .

not sure how to redeem a code on PC ( haven't had one for it so far ) but the official PC WOT website would be a good start for infos .

http://worldoftanks.com/

don't know much about WOT rush
  8. CyberJunk101 Win User

Randomly signed out of XBL

from time to time I get the durn (log off of tanks) its the WOT server that's doing it. no prob . :p its not you oits the world of tanks's server that's doing it
Thema:

WOT TANK KV5

1. WOT TANK KV5 - Similar Threads - WOT TANK KV5

2. WOT console - empty gold/keycard store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WOT console - empty gold/keycard store: after the last world of tanks console update, in the game client store, gold and keycard sections are empty. WOT support told me that it"s because of localization problem / contact xbox live...
  3. WoT Blitz: Steam.dll error

in XBoX on Windows
    WoT Blitz: Steam.dll error: So when I go into steam, I launch blitz , and with no problem up until then, simply I get this error message: [img] Any tips on what could be the problem? I went online and found no solution,...
  4. WOT update required for pc....no update option in the MSgame site

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WOT update required for pc....no update option in the MSgame site: WOT running another update (guess they're adding extra tinsel now). Message tells me to "update the client" and sends me to the MS game site - where there is no option to run an update. Am I...
  5. Recently played with none? Uh, yea. I’ve played multiple games of WOT..,,,

in XboX Insiders
    Recently played with none? Uh, yea. I’ve played multiple games of WOT..,,,: [IMG] submitted by /u/tow_hide [link] [comments]
  6. WoT Roll Out XBox One Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    WoT Roll Out XBox One Code: I purchased WoT Roll Out Collector's Edition for my son. We redeemed the code through wot-collector.com, selected Xbox One, but receive a redemption code that was only 20 characters long - XBox...
  7. Xbox One problem with WoT cannot be played online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One problem with WoT cannot be played online: I was playing WoT on xbox 360, unfortunately support ran out. I have One now, after installing the game everything is fine, garage is fine, but only until the garage, then I can't start playing....
  8. Not receiving my WoT Summerslam Bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not receiving my WoT Summerslam Bundle: I'm not receiving the message from Xbox Live containing my WoT Summerslam Code containing 1250 Gold and my American Tier VI Hellcat 105 HMC TD Code. cb94adad-bf76-4359-9bf0-e361031d8315
  9. Can't connect to 2 different games servers (WoT & CoD Warzone)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to 2 different games servers (WoT & CoD Warzone): Does anyone else have a similar problem? I'm completely unable to, and NEVER have been able to connect to World of Tanks OR the new CoD Warzone at my new address. I was able to play WoT at my...
  10. WOT Rush Tank code - how to

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WOT Rush Tank code - how to: Hi, I've got a code for B2 tank from WOT Rush game. Have You any knowledge, how to realize this code on XBOX Live Account? Is IT possible, or this code is only for PC edition? BR Marek...