WOT Rush Tank code - how to

Discus and support WOT Rush Tank code - how to in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've got a code for B2 tank from WOT Rush game. Have You any knowledge, how to realize this code on XBOX Live Account? Is IT possible, or this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Regnar Lothbrok, Jul 26, 2014.

1. WOT Rush Tank code - how to

Hi,

I've got a code for B2 tank from WOT Rush game. Have You any knowledge, how to realize this code on XBOX Live Account? Is IT possible, or this code is only for PC edition?

BR

Marek

:)

Regnar Lothbrok, Jul 26, 2014
  2. Batt1eBro
    Batt1eBro Guest
    Tryed Posting to FB My World of Tanks progress and recieved code 0x838107d2

No such code???? ****? I can't Post from WoT World of Tanks. When I try I get this code 0x838107D2 and you tell me there is no code??? **** OVER

Batt1eBro, Jul 26, 2014
  3. Players using mods

Guys, there are no cheats/mods on Xbox WOT. IT CAN NOT BE DONE.

If you are constantly getting killed or can't pen tanks then pretty much you just suck at WOT and need learn to how to play, what to do, where to aim and where not to go. Don't blame fake mods and cheats for your lack of skill.

Uh and there are no ghost tanks. Learn how spotting works and you won't get killed by tanks you cant see.

JUDGEMENTAWAITZ, Jul 26, 2014
  4. GRAW2ROBZ
    GRAW2ROBZ Guest

Probably pc only. Better off going to official website for more info.

GRAW2ROBZ, Jul 27, 2014
  5. INDR1D COLD
    INDR1D COLD Guest
    only B2 tank i know of is the Pz.Kpfw.B2 740 (f) , which is a PC only ( for now ) tier IV premium heavy tank , which is a rare tank nowadays as well .

not sure how to redeem a code on PC ( haven't had one for it so far ) but the official PC WOT website would be a good start for infos .

World of Tanks | Realistic Online Tank Game | Play for Free

don't know much about WOT rush

INDR1D COLD, Nov 1, 2018
  6. INDR1D COLD Win User

only B2 tank i know of is the Pz.Kpfw.B2 740 (f) , which is a PC only ( for now ) tier IV premium heavy tank , which is a rare tank nowadays as well .

not sure how to redeem a code on PC ( haven't had one for it so far ) but the official PC WOT website would be a good start for infos .

http://worldoftanks.com/

don't know much about WOT rush
  7. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

Probably pc only. Better off going to official website for more info.
  8. JUDGEMENTAWAITZ Win User

Players using mods

Guys, there are no cheats/mods on Xbox WOT. IT CAN NOT BE DONE.

If you are constantly getting killed or can't pen tanks then pretty much you just suck at WOT and need learn to how to play, what to do, where to aim and where not to go. Don't blame fake mods and cheats for your lack of skill.

Uh and there are no ghost tanks. Learn how spotting works and you won't get killed by tanks you cant see.
  9. larrybelt Win User

pre-order the movie fury to get promo code for would of tanks

i haven't gotten my code. i purchased the movie/WoT deal-Light Tank: M22 Locust on 1/16/2014. I was told by WoT that it gets sent out once a week by xbox,,, but I don't see anything :(

does the code come in your regular email or in a xbox message.
  10. Windows10XboxOne Win User

How to properly use a tank in Bad Company 2

How to use a tank in rush but this doesn't help in conquest.
Thema:

1. WOT Rush Tank code - how to - Similar Threads - WOT Rush Tank

2. WOT console - empty gold/keycard store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WOT console - empty gold/keycard store: after the last world of tanks console update, in the game client store, gold and keycard sections are empty. WOT support told me that it"s because of localization problem / contact xbox live...
  3. WoT Blitz: Steam.dll error

in XBoX on Windows
    WoT Blitz: Steam.dll error: So when I go into steam, I launch blitz , and with no problem up until then, simply I get this error message: [img] Any tips on what could be the problem? I went online and found no solution,...
  4. WOT update required for pc....no update option in the MSgame site

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WOT update required for pc....no update option in the MSgame site: WOT running another update (guess they're adding extra tinsel now). Message tells me to "update the client" and sends me to the MS game site - where there is no option to run an update. Am I...
  5. Recently played with none? Uh, yea. I’ve played multiple games of WOT..,,,

in XboX Insiders
    Recently played with none? Uh, yea. I’ve played multiple games of WOT..,,,: [IMG] submitted by /u/tow_hide [link] [comments]
  6. WoT Roll Out XBox One Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    WoT Roll Out XBox One Code: I purchased WoT Roll Out Collector's Edition for my son. We redeemed the code through wot-collector.com, selected Xbox One, but receive a redemption code that was only 20 characters long - XBox...
  7. Xbox One problem with WoT cannot be played online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One problem with WoT cannot be played online: I was playing WoT on xbox 360, unfortunately support ran out. I have One now, after installing the game everything is fine, garage is fine, but only until the garage, then I can't start playing....
  8. Not receiving my WoT Summerslam Bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not receiving my WoT Summerslam Bundle: I'm not receiving the message from Xbox Live containing my WoT Summerslam Code containing 1250 Gold and my American Tier VI Hellcat 105 HMC TD Code. cb94adad-bf76-4359-9bf0-e361031d8315
  9. Can't connect to 2 different games servers (WoT & CoD Warzone)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to 2 different games servers (WoT & CoD Warzone): Does anyone else have a similar problem? I'm completely unable to, and NEVER have been able to connect to World of Tanks OR the new CoD Warzone at my new address. I was able to play WoT at my...
  10. WOT

in XBoX on Consoles
    WOT: Hello to all. After downloading the latest update world of tank i startes having disadvantages. take entrance besides games everything was slow in the game. someone i happened to him? How I deal...