WoT Blitz: Steam.dll error

Discus and support WoT Blitz: Steam.dll error in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So when I go into steam, I launch blitz , and with no problem up until then, simply I get this error message: [img] Any tips on what could be the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BandyGer, Oct 29, 2022.

1. BandyGer
    BandyGer Guest

So when I go into steam, I launch blitz , and with no problem up until then, simply I get this error message:
    WoT Blitz: Steam.dll error [​IMG]

Any tips on what could be the problem?

I went online and found no solution, so all I did was check the integrity, and that was fine.

:)

BandyGer, Oct 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Bandyger

I found a similar thread that could help you:
    https://steamcommunity.com/app/431960/discussio...

** This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

wot blitz game

Hi Star,

Thanks for posting here on the forums. For issues with crashing games and freezing screens do check out the following article:
    "My Xbox One game won't start or freezes during gameplay" If you happen
    to be on an Xbox 360, then use the Xbox 360 Screen Freeze Solution to troubleshoot.

Do note that some of these issues can be resolved by renstallingthe game and performing
    a factory reset (using keep my games & apps)
    as well.

Please give the troubleshooting a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Something went wrong 0x1e7.

That error code usually appears when using an outdated version of WOT.

If that is the case delete WOT, restart the console and download WOT again
  5. TobyHoover Win User

world of tanks....seriously getting frustrated

When that happens the WoT servers are not active. This is not an issue with Xbox Live it's an issue with the WoT Developers.

- I'm also in the beta and experience this. This is beta remember it's for testing there are going to bugs and errors. The job of the beta tester (us) is to post these issues on the WoT website but since you can not use the WoT forums try twitter or emailing
    the devs.
  6. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

I have a code that won't work

Hello BustaGroove,

What errors are you encountering when trying to enter the 5x5 code for the beta?

~Blitz
Thema:

1. WoT Blitz: Steam.dll error - Similar Threads - WoT Blitz Steam

2. WOT console - empty gold/keycard store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WOT console - empty gold/keycard store: after the last world of tanks console update, in the game client store, gold and keycard sections are empty. WOT support told me that it"s because of localization problem / contact xbox live...
  3. WOT update required for pc....no update option in the MSgame site

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WOT update required for pc....no update option in the MSgame site: WOT running another update (guess they're adding extra tinsel now). Message tells me to "update the client" and sends me to the MS game site - where there is no option to run an update. Am I...
  4. Recently played with none? Uh, yea. I’ve played multiple games of WOT..,,,

in XboX Insiders
    Recently played with none? Uh, yea. I’ve played multiple games of WOT..,,,: [IMG] submitted by /u/tow_hide [link] [comments]
  5. WoT Roll Out XBox One Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    WoT Roll Out XBox One Code: I purchased WoT Roll Out Collector's Edition for my son. We redeemed the code through wot-collector.com, selected Xbox One, but receive a redemption code that was only 20 characters long - XBox...
  6. Xbox One problem with WoT cannot be played online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One problem with WoT cannot be played online: I was playing WoT on xbox 360, unfortunately support ran out. I have One now, after installing the game everything is fine, garage is fine, but only until the garage, then I can't start playing....
  7. Not receiving my WoT Summerslam Bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not receiving my WoT Summerslam Bundle: I'm not receiving the message from Xbox Live containing my WoT Summerslam Code containing 1250 Gold and my American Tier VI Hellcat 105 HMC TD Code. cb94adad-bf76-4359-9bf0-e361031d8315
  8. Can't connect to 2 different games servers (WoT & CoD Warzone)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to 2 different games servers (WoT & CoD Warzone): Does anyone else have a similar problem? I'm completely unable to, and NEVER have been able to connect to World of Tanks OR the new CoD Warzone at my new address. I was able to play WoT at my...
  9. wot blitz game

in XBoX on Windows
    wot blitz game: zacięcia gry ,powolne działanie , klikniecia puste -------- [Mod Translation - game jam, slow action, blank clicks] 72e23cc5-d450-4ff6-981b-036ace2999cc
  10. mobile Wot Blitz is out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mobile Wot Blitz is out: if you can get it in the Google store visit hellcats.us to side load. The game is free but, IAP of course. 8105fa40-59e0-4ad9-831b-40d82b3b6a0b