Worzone won't work on my account but it will on my back up

Discus and support Worzone won't work on my account but it will on my back up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So when I try and play warzone on my account I can get on and even start to search for a game but as soon as I do so the came crashed and dashboards... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by paulbanthorpe, Dec 28, 2021.

  1. Worzone won't work on my account but it will on my back up


    So when I try and play warzone on my account I can get on and even start to search for a game but as soon as I do so the came crashed and dashboards me, but when I log into my other xbox about which I pay for cepritly I can play I dknt understand why. Plz help

    :)
     
    paulbanthorpe, Dec 28, 2021
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Worzone won't work on my account but it will on my back up

    I really appreciate it and you’re very welcome.
  3. Francia J. Win User

    Worzone won't work on my account but it will on my back up

    Thank you so much for letting me know. In this case, you may need to reach out to Activision so they can validate it for you.
  4. Francia J. Win User

    Worzone won't work on my account but it will on my back up

    Is this the only game that you're having an issue with? If yes, uninstalling and reinstalling the game will be the next option.
  5. paulbanthorpe Win User

    Worzone won't work on my account but it will on my back up

    Thank you but nope didn't work same thing still happens
  6. paulbanthorpe Win User

    Worzone won't work on my account but it will on my back up

    Okay thank you by far the most help I have got
Thema:

Worzone won't work on my account but it will on my back up

Loading...
  1. Worzone won't work on my account but it will on my back up - Similar Threads - Worzone won't account

  2. XBOX PC app won't close games properly

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX PC app won't close games properly: I know I'm not the only one having this problem as I saw it on some games subreddit, even for not insiders, but to me it's on all of my Xbox Games on PC. When I close them via the in-game menu,...
  3. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  4. Xbox series X won't connect to internet

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X won't connect to internet: Tried connecting to Wi-Fi and says it's already has a wired connection, when it doesn't. Doesn't also work when connected to Ethernet cable. Tried hard reset, power downs, router turned on and...
  5. My Xbox app won't open on Windows 10

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox app won't open on Windows 10: I've tried reinstalling the app, I've tried the Gaming Services repair tool, I've checked that everything in Services is set to automatic, I've checked for updates, and I've even updated the BIOS....
  6. Xbox app won't open after update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app won't open after update: Hello, I cannot open the XBOX App at all on PC. It crashes within 1-2 seconds after the attempt. Here is some info through the event viewer: XboxPcAppCE.exe Exception Code: c0000409 Fault Module...
  7. Windows 11 xbox app preview won't install games says to join ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Windows 11 xbox app preview won't install games says to join ultimate: I am already a gamepass ultimate subscriber but the xbox app will not let me install any gamepass games today. At first the app reporting errors in connecting to try again. I tried on different...
  8. Xbox One reads reads xbox 360 disc, but Xbox 360 won't

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One reads reads xbox 360 disc, but Xbox 360 won't: Ok, so I tried looking for a previous thread for this issue but I didn't find anything (I'm probably just blind) My Issue: I have Forza Horizon 1, and I have been playing it through the 360...
  9. Osu1 file for offline update. Osu file listed on official site won't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    Osu1 file for offline update. Osu file listed on official site won't work.: Hi all. Had a failure and now can only boot to the troubleshooting screen. The osu1 file listed on the ms site won't work with it been in the insider program. Any help would be appreciated....
  10. Battlefield 2042: Luisin's CRAZY Stunts You Won't Believe! #gamer #luisi...

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 2042: Luisin's CRAZY Stunts You Won't Believe! #gamer #luisi...: Battlefield 2042: Luisin's CRAZY Stunts You Won't Believe! #gamer #luisin797 submitted by /u/International_Sugar8 [link] [comments]