Worthless Kinect

Discus and support Worthless Kinect in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Micro$oft. I am one of the few owners of the Xbox one day one edition with Kinect. I recently upgraded to a one X but to my surprise no support for a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nosferou, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Nosferou
    Nosferou Guest

Worthless Kinect

Micro$oft.

I am one of the few owners of the Xbox one day one edition with Kinect. I recently upgraded to a one X but to my surprise no support for a Kinect... Ok I think I'll just buy the adapter but also to my surprise sold out by Microsoft and all other major retailers
    with no restock in sight... now to my surprise on third party sites the adapter is selling for the price of an Xbox one S brand new!

What am I supposed to do with a 100$ brick now. I wasn't even given the option to switch over to something else. How shall i stream videos? Should I be forced to buy another camera system? I paid for a good/service and paid extra and now there is no support
    for me and many other customers. This is robbery. How can you stand by and let your customers suffer... I've always believed in Microsoft, but maybe it's time I stopped, because the decision to stop producing an item that your users paid for but now have no choice
    but to let the Kinect collect dust because they can't use it unless they pay 300$ to some person on eBay for an adapter that cost less than 40$ to make?

This is disappointing, and now I've lost all faith in the belief that Microsoft will protect its investors, because that's what purchasing a new piece of equipment is... an investment. If you come out with a VR headset which doesn't do as well are you just
    going to pull support?

Very disgruntled and very upset ex-Microsoft fan,

s

:)

Nosferou, Jan 3, 2018
  2. CODukes4
    CODukes4 Guest
    People cant we all just realize what we all are

Step 1) kinect is optional for plug in.

Step 2) kinect is optional for purchase.

Step 3) kinect will not be taken seriously by developers .

Result = kinect will never become more than a gimmick/worthless piece of expensive equipment.

CODukes4, Jan 3, 2018
  3. xbox 720 and kinekt will it be good or not

he's right. it was worthless. I also had a Kinect and got rid of it after a couple of weeks

IgotTSondabrain, Jan 3, 2018
  4. Worthless Kinect

Welcome to the club... Microsoft killed their best product because they have become too greedy for money.

NiPaMo-9BB09B0E-F1A2-4B82-8F60-892C5BA37EC1, Jan 3, 2018
  5. NiPaMo-9BB09B0E-F1A2 Win User

Worthless Kinect

Welcome to the club... Microsoft killed their best product because they have become too greedy for money.
  6. Burst Axe Win User

Perfect integration of kinect and illumiroom

No. The Kinect is nothing but a worthless gimmick and will never be useful for gaming or so I as told.
  7. CODukes4 Win User

People cant we all just realize what we all are

Step 1) kinect is optional for plug in.

Step 2) kinect is optional for purchase.

Step 3) kinect will not be taken seriously by developers .

Result = kinect will never become more than a gimmick/worthless piece of expensive equipment.
  8. IgotTSondabrain Win User

xbox 720 and kinekt will it be good or not

he's right. it was worthless. I also had a Kinect and got rid of it after a couple of weeks
  9. Nameloi Win User

Buying a 360 tomorrow. Is Kinect necessary/worth it?

Kinect is a waste of money and time, it has no good games and developers aren't supporting it anymore. Its worthless.
Thema:

Worthless Kinect

1. Worthless Kinect - Similar Threads - Worthless Kinect

2. Custom background is Terrible and Transparency is worthless

in XboX Insiders
    Custom background is Terrible and Transparency is worthless: It’s frustrating to see options to add a custom image and yet the console is dumber than a cell phone from 2005. There’s no option to fit it to the screen, move the image or crop. This is basic. I...
  3. Series S Is Worthless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S Is Worthless: Got me a series s in releaae day, bad idea. My xbox has already crashed from video card issue, like the one does. My box gets so hot it will burn on contact, it melts a candle setting next to it....
  4. Hey please help my xbox is worthless if I dont get help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey please help my xbox is worthless if I dont get help: Ok so when I try to add a new account it loads for about 15 seconds and then kicks me to the previous page or what ever I tried to restart console (kept my games) and looking for other ways but...
  5. Getting rid of worthless apps on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting rid of worthless apps on xbox one: Cant seem to get a live person in any of the questions options, so going with forums. Why does Microsoft keep installing and now wont let me uninstall worthless apps on the xbox one? I dont want...
  6. Cheaters/enforcement is worthless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cheaters/enforcement is worthless: Xbox enforcement is a joke every day I report someone for cheating and you don't do anything about it! You would rather waste your time violating my freedom of speech than make live a level...
  7. 1X is worthless

in XBoX Games and Apps
    1X is worthless: I have literally hundreds and hundreds of dollars wrapped up in my XB1X and my games. And because I can't sign into XBox live, my system is totally worthless. This stranglehold has to stop. People...
  8. Dvd player is worthless on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dvd player is worthless on xbox one: What the hell is going on ? I have tried around 50 different movies in the last 3 months on the Xbox one via the Bluray Player app and only managed to get 3 movies to play. The movies have...
  9. stop worthless "updates"

in XBoX on Consoles
    stop worthless "updates": i know you felt it was necessary to change the system again, if only to ensure the first thing we see is a page of your advertisements rather than our dashboard with the apps and things we want...
  10. Amazon Video app is worthless, consistent error code: 0x8027025d

in XBoX on Consoles
    Amazon Video app is worthless, consistent error code: 0x8027025d: I never use this app but wanted to for tonight's football game. The one time I try to use it, I get the above error and upon searching for help on Microsoft, there are zero discussions and/or help...