Worst Support ever!

Discus and support Worst Support ever! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account was hacked a couple of weeks and it’s been nothing but me going out of my mind to contact support. They claim to give call backs and respond... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Aegisz11, Sep 6, 2022.

1. Aegisz11
    Aegisz11 Guest

Worst Support ever!

My account was hacked a couple of weeks and it’s been nothing but me going out of my mind to contact support. They claim to give call backs and respond to emails but they don’t do either and all they have been doing is wasting my time at every corner. Some of the supports realize they have no idea what they are doing or talking about so instead of finding someone who does, they just hang up the phone. Thousands of dollars lost because they can’t find a competent support system. Defintely switching to Sony and never coming back.

:)

Aegisz11, Sep 6, 2022
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Worst support ever

1: You can't contact the enforcement team via chat support,they are nothing to do with each other.

2:If you've had enforcement action on your account you can't be an ambassador which it tells you when you apply.
  3. GeorgeDixon Win User

Worst support ever?

I have to defend M$ a little bit here, while it's frustrating at least they set aside a number of units to allocate for launch problems. My friend bought a PS4, got the blue ring of death and was told that due to the high demand and lack of stand by systems
    their next shipment won't be until late December.
  4. Mister Urkel Win User

Worst support ever?

Hey Pudding,

Sorry that the troubleshooting steps couldn't help you at that time. But glad to hear you have another one on its way.

-Biz

Hey the Microsoft support teams are running around and looking into all issues that are coming up and the teams have all hands on deck to solve them as quickly as possible.

In regards about your games not downloading are you seeing it say that its installing but the % is not moving? That is due to the game getting an update behind the scenes. Once the update for the game is complete the game will start to install. That update
    time of course will be dictated by your internet speed. If you are still experiencing more trouble please see the

the Mister Cerb created about that issue.

Please reach back and let us know what you find and know that we are here to help the Fellow Gamers out so we can all enjoy the next Gen together.
  5. Jyxa Win User

Worst support ever?

@Biz780 we have been able to answer some questions, but the best solution I have given so far is confirmation of the broken disc drive issue. Thanks for your patience, we'll try to see if we can find better solutions at this time.
  6. Klokkwork Win User

Worst. Support. EVER.

Sorry to hear about your frustration with your experience. It's never fun when the person on the other end hasn't quite grasped what exactly it is that's going on, and what you're after. I hope that by the end of the call, they managed to resolve the issue
    for you. If not, if you're still getting the suspension message when you sign in, here's what I'd recommend doing.

-

Sign into your profile on your console. Make sure you're connected to LIVE. Go to Settings --> Account --> Manage Payment Options. Make sure you've got a good payment instrument on file. Whether you need to update your existing credit card, or add a
    new credit card or PayPal, once this step is done, return to Account Management on your console, then go to the right, under Your Memberships, and choose "Xbox LIVE Gold". Then select "Change Payment Options". This menu is where you tell Xbox which payment
    instrument you want your Gold to draw money from. If you're in suspension, you'll have a charge that's overdue. If you're on the monthly, this may be for up to two cycles. If your new payment instrument has the funds available, it will take the money right
    away, and the suspension should be lifted.

-

At this point, the old payment instrument should no longer be attached to your membership. If it's not connected to any other instruments either, you should be able to remove it through the Manage Payment Options menu.
Thema:

Worst Support ever!

1. Worst Support ever! - Similar Threads - Worst Support ever

2. Genuinely Microsoft has the worst customer support ever... Anyway to contact American...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Genuinely Microsoft has the worst customer support ever... Anyway to contact American...: I recently had my account compromised and someone got into it, so I made a ticket hoping microsoft would do something, but of course no even though they said it would take a max of 72 hours, its...
  3. Worst customer support experience ever

in XBoX on Consoles
    Worst customer support experience ever: So I purchased a series x last year (end of febuary) and had heard of the suggestion to keep it away from walls and anything that can block its vents as it could cause them to overheat. Planned...
  4. Worst customer support I've ever experienced

in XBoX on Windows
    Worst customer support I've ever experienced: I have contacted and been called back by customer support for a issue regarding a refund on a faulty XBOX controller today. Talked to 3 different support people. Every time I've given them the...
  5. Microsoft has hands down the worst support i've ever encountered.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft has hands down the worst support i've ever encountered.: Two months ago, someone hacked my account and made two purchases for gift-cards totaling 35$. I changed my account login details within the minute. The only thing left was to get a refund.... I...
  6. Worst Customer Support Ever

in XBoX on Consoles
    Worst Customer Support Ever: I have received the worst customer support ever from both Microsoft and Gamestop. I have a 3 month old Elite controller that I bought brand new at Gamestop In March, the right bumper has failed,...
  7. Worst experience with xbox support EVER

in XBoX on Consoles
    Worst experience with xbox support EVER: Just wanted to post to tell everyone how terrible this experience with xbox has been. 1st let me start by saying all I wanted to do was renew my xbox gold. I had an icon come up on my xbox saying...
  8. Worst support ever

in XBoX on Consoles
    Worst support ever: Has anyone else been mortified by the lack of support from xbox one? So I bought the AW Xbox One console which is just the worst piece of garbage ever produced by Microsoft. After several random...
  9. Worst support ever!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Worst support ever!: Hello, I post to the forums frequently for this issue but it seems no one wants to listen. The controller build quality is horrible. I have a day one controller that loses connection to my console...
  10. Worst Customer Support Ever!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Worst Customer Support Ever!: To whom it may concern: I just wanted to make sure the appropriate higher ups knew about the appalling and disrespectful service I received tonight when contacting Xbox support through your chat...