Worst Experince Poor or 0 Customer Support

Discus and support Worst Experince Poor or 0 Customer Support in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the subscription to play GTA-5 Online on my Xbox-1 but to be very honest my experience was very bad, I have 100 MBPS fiber broad band... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KtyJpr, May 28, 2020.

1. KtyJpr
    KtyJpr Guest

I bought the subscription to play GTA-5 Online on my Xbox-1 but to be very honest my experience was very bad, I have 100 MBPS fiber broad band connection but GTA-5 never loaded in multiplayer mode properly. It runs well in Solo session but never
    work properly on Multiple player sessions. I want the refunds or solve the problem and provide me one month extension for my subscription.

:)

KtyJpr, May 28, 2020
  2. KtyJpr Win User

The Router is connected to XBOX Via Lan Cable As Well As Via 5G Wifi, And normal Wifi.

No other devices are connected to that router. The Fiber connection is only and only for XBox and Only for GTA5.

I do not play any other games. Usually I play 18:00 to 23:30 almost every day. Sometimes it get connected but quit in between and I need to reboot xbox and restart game. On the same time I checked Internet speed which is always 30-98 MBPS (In between).

In fact I have tried 250 MBPS connection also but same issue.
  3. djmistaspot Win User

You should contact your ISP as they may be able to do something.
  4. KtyJpr Win User

Everyday every time it has same problem, I was never able to join the online session properly. Sometimes it got connected but in the middle of job it quit. And a black screen shows due to network issues your connection is lost from GTA 5. And most of the
    time it gives error unable to connect to server may be server is down. All the way the server is down? I played pubg it works fine.

I checked speed everyday and it is always 30 MBPS to 98 MBPS.

Never less.....
  5. denis97g Win User

Does it happen only with GTA?
  6. KtyJpr Win User

Usually I play GTA. On pubg it works fine.

I have specially bought gold plan to play GTA 5 multiplayer.
Thema:

1. Worst Experince Poor or 0 Customer Support - Similar Threads - Worst Experince Poor

2. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  3. Worst update I’ve ever experienced.

in XboX Insiders
    Worst update I’ve ever experienced.: So many issues and no matter how much you report them they never get fixed. Just a huge focus on useless cloud gaming features that core features like party chat are left broken for months. It’s...
  4. Who is the worst game brand and why is it Xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Who is the worst game brand and why is it Xbox?: I got a 2 day suspension for a picture of a fully clothed butt of my friend that you can barely tell that’s what it is in the picture apparently that’s worth a 2 day suspension not a warning or...
  5. New dashboard is by far the worst ever

in XboX Insiders
    New dashboard is by far the worst ever: By far the worst dashboard ever. Way to much completely unnecessary things. Stop making the dashboard clutterd with stuff players dont need at all. A good dashboard is clean and not clutterd with...
  6. Worst Download speeds after applying the update.(2308.230706-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Worst Download speeds after applying the update.(2308.230706-2200): Have you guys noticed Download speeds have worsen after this update? I got to network settings and then test network speeds and it says I have 1gbps and 400 upload but that doesn't reflect in the...
  7. Either I'm the unluckiest Xbox customer there is, or Microsoft have the worst controller QA.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Either I'm the unluckiest Xbox customer there is, or Microsoft have the worst controller QA.: I'm a little bit of a controller collector, so I've already bought a few this gen, but after my Starfield controller arrived today I'm honestly at my breaking point with this company. Since...
  8. Having the WORST Xbox/ Microsoft experience

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having the WORST Xbox/ Microsoft experience: I paid $300.00 to have my Series X of two years serviced at a Best-Buy that provides Microsoft support, the drive is 45 minutes each way. I picked up the replacement console over the weekend and...
  9. Worst Ban Ever

in XBoX Accessibility
    Worst Ban Ever: Okay so let me preface this by saying yes I did send a message to be a jerk but it should not have ended in a comms ban. So I was playing a game of rocket league and we were losing 5 to 2. One...
  10. Xbox is the worst console by far

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox is the worst console by far: I genuinely can’t stand this ****, achieve more earn more never gives you your points, I’ve been grinding your horrible gamepass ea games to try and get points. I’ve gotten like 4 or 5...