Worst Experience? Xbox Support, or Getting a paper cut on your eyeball? (hint) its close

Discus and support Worst Experience? Xbox Support, or Getting a paper cut on your eyeball? (hint) its close in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been a Xbox player since conception. First consol. I have a high reputation and for the most part I only chat with friends in private chat. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LateDrop, Jun 30, 2022.

1. LateDrop
    LateDrop Guest

Worst Experience? Xbox Support, or Getting a paper cut on your eyeball? (hint) its close

I have been a Xbox player since conception. First consol. I have a high reputation and for the most part I only chat with friends in private chat. I've paid for gold for over 10 years.

2 days ago a player came into my game and joined my chat. (I should have had it set to friends only)

The obscene things he said to me and my friends were infuriating. We immediately kicked him and I sent him a text saying to Bleep** off.

Xbox then suspended my account because of the message I sent. Which in all fairness I should not of. I don't think its worth locking a loyal customer of over 10 years who has NEVER BEEN SUSPENDED BEFORE AND HOLDS A HIGH REP after he reports the message I sent him without being able to tell my side.

So, I went to the support page and submitted a review which was, denied.

There is no way to speak to a representative and nobody at Xbox or Microsoft seems to care. Anyone on these message boards searching for help or answers, don't. You will not find support or community here. Its just a bunch of jerks hiding behind screens.

I've tried several times to find a way to speak to a person and tell what happened, or ask why my reputation and history was not taken into consideration but there is nobody that wants to help me. Now I'm left holding the suspension as that troll of a kid is probably out there doing the same to more people.

DONT EXPECT XBOX SUPPORT TO HELP OR HEAR YOU WITH ANYTHING. THEY INTENTIONALLY AVOID YOU.

In fact on the page telling me I had been suspended it says the support team cannot help with this so don' call. LITERALLY!

Interestingly enough I check PlayStation to see if they list a phone number for support, as Xbox does not. And...…They do!!!!!

Ultimately this is an example of the second car speeding that got me in trouble but its absolutely infuriating that I have the gamer tag of the kid that VOCALIZED OSCENEITYS to me and my friends and they wont do anything about it!

Lesson: Don't send curse words in messages to ANYONE on Xbox or they will ban you regardless of the situation. i.e. a kid cursing you out calling you obscene names, after joining your party you didn't invite him to.

AND PlayStation actually supports its players with a phone line to talk to people when situations like this arise. (I know I tested it, because I didn't want to make a rash decision based on a ridiculous situation)

Sincerely,

A New PlayStation gamer

:)

LateDrop, Jun 30, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Nope.hate to burst your bubble.but There is no appeals process on sony psn

There is no contact number period for any enforcement on any platform this is to stop harassment of enforcerrs

Sony customer support does NOT handle enforcement issues

Or you would never be able to get thru as it would.be flooded with console ban inquires

Don't you use common sense even in grade school it does not matter who started a fight anytime you retaliate you get punished period regardless of platform

Ask the emo kid about his sony Nintendo and ms console bans and how he got unbanned by sony here is a hint he didnt and it does not.matter who starts the fight DONT RETAILIATE

You are only allowed to block ignore and report thats it period on any platform

And yes he's on youtube Specially cause he got baned on all 3 platforms
  3. LateDrop Win User

I'm not on YouTube. I've never been banned from any platform, until Xbox banned me (its the only platform I used until now). If you could read you would see that I said, I called the number listed on the PlayStation website in a research experiment because I didn't want to deal with the Xbox "support". This comment is useless. More illiterates on the Microsoft platform. This response looks like it was written by a 3rd grader. AND ITS AN "INSIDER" PROFILE......hahahaha I cant. I just cant, but I will.

V another space and missed capitalization

Nope.hate to burst your bubble.but There is no appeals process on sony psn

^space and capitalize please ^ Sony and PSN

v also is that the end of the statement?

There is no contact number period for any enforcement on any platform this is to stop harassment of enforcerrs

Sony customer support does NOT handle enforcement issues < end of the sentence? period please. ^ quick spell check on this one please

Or you would never be able to get thru as it would.be flooded with console ban inquires

Don't you use common sense even in grade school it does not matter who started a fight anytime you retaliate you get punished period regardless of platform <missed another period here, bud. v capitalize if your trying to abbreviate Microsoft Support

Ask the emo kid about his sony Nintendo and ms console bans and how he got unbanned by sony here is a hint he didnt and it does not.matter who starts the fight DONT RETAILIATE < do you know how to end a sentence? ^caps? ^apostrophe ^space and capital

You are only allowed to block ignore and report thats it period on any platform <yet another almost ended sentence.

^apostrophe

And yes he's on youtube Specially cause he got baned on all 3 platforms

^YouTube ^ Interesting, you think the platforms killed me with poison? Are you missing an important letter?

Here is the link for the definition of "baned", idiot. vvvvvvvv

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bane#:~:text=baned%3B%20baning,to%20kill%20especially%20with%20poison

Well that was fun.
  4. Don Marovich Win User

I got spam reported for no reason and got com banned so can you please get me uncom banned.
  5. Transmecharian Win User

Halo Anniversary: Multiplayer??

I'm not gonna waste my breath on worsted its like talking to paper
  6. Argontheos Win User

Xbox One Mass Effect Series

@Vaynel~ I suppose I mispoke/typed then. =)

If you bring your Galactic Readiness up you'll have an abundance, a surplus in assets that has no bearing on the campaign. It's so easy to meet the requirements for good endings, 50% is MORE than enough, it's actually harder to do badly and get the worst
    of the worst.

Ignore everything, skip everything, and cut right through the game, you'll still be cutting it close in terms of being below the required assets threshold for the goodly endingness. {XD Post-patch is absurdly easy.
Thema:

1. Worst Experience? Xbox Support, or Getting a paper cut on your eyeball? (hint) its close - Similar Threads - Worst Experience Support

2. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  3. Worst update I’ve ever experienced.

in XboX Insiders
    Worst update I’ve ever experienced.: So many issues and no matter how much you report them they never get fixed. Just a huge focus on useless cloud gaming features that core features like party chat are left broken for months. It’s...
  4. Who is the worst game brand and why is it Xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Who is the worst game brand and why is it Xbox?: I got a 2 day suspension for a picture of a fully clothed butt of my friend that you can barely tell that’s what it is in the picture apparently that’s worth a 2 day suspension not a warning or...
  5. New dashboard is by far the worst ever

in XboX Insiders
    New dashboard is by far the worst ever: By far the worst dashboard ever. Way to much completely unnecessary things. Stop making the dashboard clutterd with stuff players dont need at all. A good dashboard is clean and not clutterd with...
  6. Worst Download speeds after applying the update.(2308.230706-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Worst Download speeds after applying the update.(2308.230706-2200): Have you guys noticed Download speeds have worsen after this update? I got to network settings and then test network speeds and it says I have 1gbps and 400 upload but that doesn't reflect in the...
  7. Either I'm the unluckiest Xbox customer there is, or Microsoft have the worst controller QA.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Either I'm the unluckiest Xbox customer there is, or Microsoft have the worst controller QA.: I'm a little bit of a controller collector, so I've already bought a few this gen, but after my Starfield controller arrived today I'm honestly at my breaking point with this company. Since...
  8. Having the WORST Xbox/ Microsoft experience

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having the WORST Xbox/ Microsoft experience: I paid $300.00 to have my Series X of two years serviced at a Best-Buy that provides Microsoft support, the drive is 45 minutes each way. I picked up the replacement console over the weekend and...
  9. Worst Ban Ever

in XBoX Accessibility
    Worst Ban Ever: Okay so let me preface this by saying yes I did send a message to be a jerk but it should not have ended in a comms ban. So I was playing a game of rocket league and we were losing 5 to 2. One...
  10. Xbox is the worst console by far

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox is the worst console by far: I genuinely can’t stand this ****, achieve more earn more never gives you your points, I’ve been grinding your horrible gamepass ea games to try and get points. I’ve gotten like 4 or 5...